Mika unhappy with 'Everybody Hurts' vocal

Droopsy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've posted the audio interview where this is based on in the audio section:thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2827240#post2827240

Thanks Droopsy!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

That was excellent!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I love the really good interviews where the interviewer actually likes Mika & talks comfortably & with some knowledge of him.

I asked Mika if he was going to play Radio City Music Hall in the hopes that I would get some hint about a North American tour, but I'm afraid not. Doesn't sound to me like anything is properly planned at this stage, including RCMH. But as I've said many times, Mika is an unreliable source of info so we'll have to see. :naughty:

According to Wonka, I'm Ella under-cover in the Conspiracy thread. :lmfao:

:mf_rosetinted:

Great!

*makes plans to kidnap Gertrude* :mf_rosetinted:

I asked Mika if he was going to play Radio City Music Hall in the hopes that I would get some hint about a North American tour, but I'm afraid not. Doesn't sound to me like anything is properly planned at this stage, including RCMH. But as I've said many times, Mika is an unreliable source of info so we'll have to see. :naughty:

Very unreliable...

Though it would be nice to hear something about a tour for the rest of us :naughty:

:teehee: so, no release soon? (most likely)

Doesn't matter if it's good or not as long as people are buying it and raising money for Haiti.

:biggrin2:

Archived