• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I checked but didn't find this posted yet, tell me if it is :thumb_yello:

-------------------------

Mika unhappy with 'Everybody Hurts' vocal

Tuesday, February 23 2010, 12:45 GMT

By David Balls, Music Reporter

Mika has revealed that he was disappointed with his vocal performance on the 'Everybody Hurts' Haiti earthquake charity single.

The singer claimed that he sounds like a "freak" on the REM cover, which has spent the past two weeks at the top of the UK singles chart.

"My part's rubbish! I sound silly on it," he told Paul Harper on Real Radio.

"I'm so glad it made so much money and so proud to be part of it. Do I think I sound fantastic on it? No!

"I sound odd. Everyone has beautiful voices and I sound like a freak!"

Mika recently revealed that he is planning a US tour to increase his profile Stateside.

Source

Are you serious? Did he really say this?...cuz I think he sounds amazing, as usual. The video that I saw was six minutes of torture, without Mika on the half of the entire track. He should have had more lines. That 'one' shot doesn't do it for me. Hey, MIKA...don't you know how amazing YOU are? Well, I would tell ya, if you'd only let me....:teehee:

Mika recently revealed that he is planning a US tour to increase his profile Stateside.

Source

CHKCHKCHK!

Let's hope the planning happens before the "top of the week!" :fangurl:

WHAT - MORE talk of a U.S. TOUR!!!???? Aahhhhh these people are JUST trying to DRIVE us mad!!! I want some OFFICIAL talk - he is KILLING me!!!! :doh:

I HOPE IT IS A FULL BLOWN TOUR - AND HE COMES TO THE SOUTH!!!! :shocked:

Yes yes yes! Holly speaks from da soul! :roftl:

I checked but didn't find this posted yet, tell me if it is :thumb_yello:

-------------------------

Mika unhappy with 'Everybody Hurts' vocal

Tuesday, February 23 2010, 12:45 GMT

By David Balls, Music Reporter

Mika has revealed that he was disappointed with his vocal performance on the 'Everybody Hurts' Haiti earthquake charity single.

The singer claimed that he sounds like a "freak" on the REM cover, which has spent the past two weeks at the top of the UK singles chart.

"My part's rubbish! I sound silly on it," he told Paul Harper on Real Radio.

"I'm so glad it made so much money and so proud to be part of it. Do I think I sound fantastic on it? No!

"I sound odd. Everyone has beautiful voices and I sound like a freak!"

Source

Well my opinion is that you sounded GREAT Mika!:thumb_yello:

They couldve given him a better line though:sneaky2:, even my mum sounded disapointed when she heard that was all he had! :roftl:

Archived