Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

I can't do it because my 30 day trial is up, but "Snag It" is really good. Basically you enlarge the video, open up Snag It, cover the bit you want to record and hit play. It will record the video exactly as it is PLUS the recording as well (which means you can't type or do anything whilst it's recording because it will...you know, record you.)

So if anyone in the UK wants to download snag it and record the video, be my guest.

Right, I've got a better version, though video isn't too great. It's done with a basic screen recorder but the sound is a lot better and it's not taped off a laptop. It's all just being rendered now and then I'll upload it to dailymotion. :thumb_yello:

Jazz, read my post. Download snag it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!

true, i didnt think about it that way :lmfao:!!

haha!!:lmfao: I'm always noticing new things:lmfao: !! so, what you prefer: the nerd or the sexy dancer???? :lmfao: *me, the nerd*:blush-anim-cl:

OMG IS HE WEARING THE PARROTT AT THE END? :aah: Oh Mika.

Oh, and the video really reminded me of Spiderman. Anyone else? :roftl:

hahaha!!! you're right! maybe the storyline of the video!:wink2:

Right, I've got a better version, though video isn't too great. It's done with a basic screen recorder but the sound is a lot better and it's not taped off a laptop. It's all just being rendered now and then I'll upload it to dailymotion. :thumb_yello:

:bow::huglove::yay::clap::flowers2:

OMG IS HE WEARING THE PARROTT AT THE END? :aah: Oh Mika.

Oh, and the video really reminded me of Spiderman. Anyone else? :roftl:

i like the parrot (isn't that written with one "t"?... :fisch:)... :wub2: but generally his outfit in the end makes him look too skinny, and like you already said, the hair... :aah: too styled.

spiderman? nah, not really, except for that he looks up some walls. spiderman did the same in one scene i think, and then he climbed up that wall. mika takes the stairs instead. :naughty:

It is a very stupid song...and those who sang it...were even more stupid! :lmfao:

i like it. :dunno: maybe because i don't understand any of the lyrics. :naughty: and btw, it was sung by at least 2 bands. :teehee:

thank you SO much!! :huglove:

haha!!:lmfao: I'm always noticing new things:lmfao: !! so, what you prefer: the nerd or the sexy dancer???? :lmfao: *me, the nerd*:blush-anim-cl:

:teehee::teehee:

both? :lmfao:

me too! :naughty:

exactly! I don't like him at the end either...:huh:

It is a very stupid song...and those who sang it...were even more stupid! :lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao:

well, maybe I like it because I don't understand a word about what it says!! :lmfao:

i like the parrot (isn't that written with one "t"?... :fisch:)... :wub2: but generally his outfit in the end makes him look too skinny, and like you already said, the hair... :aah: too styled.

spiderman? nah, not really, except for that he looks up some walls. spiderman did the same in once scene i think, and then he climbed up that wall. mika takes the stairs instead. :naughty:

Yeah it's with one T lol, I know someone who has that as a surname but with two T's, just got confused :aah:

Yeah I much prefer his geek outfit lol :roftl:

Jazz, read my post. Download snag it.

I've already got it though, it's encoding on Daily Motion right now. :thumb_yello:

EDIT: I can watch it but it might still be publishing for you guys.

:blink:

what? :aah:

Okay...so long as you're using it...:roftl:

Not snag it, the video. I recorded the video and audio separately because the audio was ****e on the video one, then I edited them together. It's all right, but it's a bit GIF-y.

I've already got it though, it's encoding on Daily Motion right now. :thumb_yello:

Thank you! I seriously worship you right now :bow:

Not snag it, the video. I recorded the video and audio separately because the audio was ****e on the video one, then I edited them together. It's all right, but it's a bit GIF-y.

No Jazz :aah: Honestly, download Snag It. Seriously. For realz. Now.

:aah:

I'm not kidding! You will see what I mean when you download it.

I'm sending a bunch of flowers virtually!!! :flowers2:

thanks!!!:huglove:

The sound is much better, thanks!! :thumb_yello:

I like the song, but I think the bass is too heavy/loud..

That might just be the recording though.

GOD I need a good quality version of this song.