Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a naive/ignorant question but: Am I allowed to send this link to a (Dutch) radiostation?

Yeah, but they probably wouldn't be able to watch it either. Seems only people living in the UK can watch it.

Are you sure you don't want to wait until there's a better quality video that's available for everyone to watch?

When that one comes up, I will send it too. I almost email every news about Mika to that radiostation.

(I think he will be pretty bored my me...:naughty:)

Ahem: not everyone is pleased with Mika doing the movie-music

from Twitter:

jamiesmart: Wait, the title track for Kick-Ass is by Mika? did anyone agree to this? well done you gangly piss for ruining the movie for me already :(

5 minutes ago from web

Well, you cannot please them all:wink2:

Do they ever reply? :naughty:

Well, yes. A few times he mentioned the news I gave him (by sending a link to an interview orso) on his website.

And I was at the program once, talking about the fanclub.

And last year when Mika was in Holland for a tv-show, I notified them. Showhost called me on the phone and we talked for half an hour about questions to ask Mika in an interview. He interviewed Mika at the airport, and most question came from me...:blush-anim-cl:

Well, yes. A few times he mentioned the news I gave him (by sending a link to an interview orso) on his website.

And I was at the program once, talking about the fanclub.

And last year when Mika was in Holland for a tv-show, I notified them. Showhost called me on the phone and we talked for half an hour about questions to ask Mika in an interview. He interviewed Mika at the airport, and most question came from me...:blush-anim-cl:

Wow, that's great! :thumb_yello:

Keep spreading the Mika love :punk:

just watched the video but couldn't hear the music very well (am at work). Love the video. usually videos like this are only bits and pieces of the film but they incorporated Mika very well.

He looked adorable with those glasses on...and well, stunning in the end. :biggrin2:

Jazzy thanks so much for the vid:flowers2:

It's such an amazing song. I'm really blown away by it, it's so empowering. Love the lyrics, especially "we're not cool, we are free".

The video is equally brilliant as well:wub2:

I just watched the vid, I can only say:

Wow, I am in love:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Mika turning in to Clark Kent:mf_lustslow:!! (Not exactely ofcourse, but that look: mmmmmmmmmmm!!)

He totally should take up acting!

Thanks sooooo sooo much for posting the vid of Kick Ass.

Love the song too, btw.

oscar-trophy-red.jpg

MIKA's already up for "ACTOR of the MONTH" here:

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Actor_of_the_Month?page=3

Several days left to vote for him!

Edited by A. Clay