Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is called kick ass according to the soundtrack information:thumb_yello:(I don't like titles that don't really appear in the song tho :roftl:)

I agree, but in a way it's good that Kick Ass isn't in the lyrics. The song is much better without it.

I kind of agree with AMP about the glasses though- it's a pity he had to dump them to become a "beautiful swan." Besides, he looked sexier with them on.

I'm glad that David Tennant insisted that his Dr Who often saved the world wearing specs. (Because he'd been called "speccy four-eyes" when he was at school)

I kind of agree with AMP about the glasses though- it's a pity he had to dump them to become a "beautiful swan." Besides, he looked sexier with them on.

I'm glad that David Tennant insisted that his Dr Who often saved the world wearing specs. (Because he'd been called "speccy four-eyes" when he was at school)

Agree. He looks a lot like Fortune with the glasses I think (which isn't a bad thing).

Would he be singing this song during his tour? I have great ideas for a flash mob on this one :teehee:. The song is so catchy, I love it.

No horrible, funny:

and sexy if I may say so....

Ooooh, very sexy! One of my fave videos!

Which means that mika will then have to wear his grey undies on the outside. hmmm....

Nice! :das:

From the Sun website...vid is not up yet, but there are two pics from the video shoot!!! What a cutie. :wub2:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2892186/Watch-exclusive-video-of-Mikas-title-track-for-film-Kick-Ass.html?OTC-RSS

Thanks for posting!

Oh is this his Clark Kent look? I can't wait until he takes off the glasses and rips off his shirt.

I wish he would! :das:

OMFG those pictures. Is it me or is he loads sexier there than 99% of the time? Maybe it's cos he's all dirty.

And those glasses properly make him look like Fortuné, hahaha. Bless.

Oh God yes!

And you are so right!!! I can totally see the family reselblance now!

OK, I'll try that Nono, cheers. :thumb_yello:

But if ripping it goes tits up, here are a few screen caps for you to enjoy until someone more tech savvy can pwn it.

81191825.jpg

45552893.jpg

69974028.jpg

Bugger, just seen the exit full screen mode thing. Psssht.

Yummy!!!

DONE!!!!

Thank you!!! You are the queen of all awesomeness! :bow:

When he was running up the stairs I was REALLY hoping he'd come out in a superhero costume!

So was I :teehee:

Oh how glad I am to be a fan of a man with good diction. Here's what I've come up with.

We are young

We are strong

We're not looking for where we belong

We're not cool

We are free

And we're running with blood on our knees

We could rule the world

On a silver platter

From the wrong to the right light

To an open stream

With a crash and burn

We could make it better

Turn it upside down

Just you and me

We are the dream

No other way

To be

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

I could change the world

I could make it better

Kick it up and down

Take a chance on me

When you fake a smile

And you think you're better

Gonna put it down

Rip (?) it at your feet

No bridge to burn

Nowhere to turn

For me

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

What do they know about us?

Are they thinking of somebody else?

Are they wondering what we might be?

Are they thinking of you or of me?

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

Repeat to fade with random lines from verses added in as backing.

Again, thank you!

btw: Mika didn't use his manly green wallet for this vid....:naughty:

I know... when I realised there was a wallet next to him, I was so disappointed that it wasn't the manly green one!

My thoughts on the film clip...

# The song is awesome!

# Mika looks so incredibly sexy in glasses (he needs to wear them more often)

# I love a dirty Meeks... *volunteers to clean him up :das:*

# I love the bit where he's reading the comic

# I also love how he's running up the stairs

# I thought they could have done more when he was on the roof besides just standing there

Overall, it's an awesome film clip, even if I don't like film clips where they show movie footage... Well done Mika!

I totally agree!!! :wub2:

I really wish he'd wear them more often...

And David Tennant looks hot anyways, but he looks so much hotter with them on...

Yes, I do like geeky men :blush-anim-cl:

And I love the fact that they're gonna show this movie at my local cinema... yay for Odeon!

:shocked::swoon:

i didn't even recognize mika at first, thought it was a scene from the movie, with that curly haired actor. :teehee: but OMG he looks so fab at the beginning of the video, it's that clark kent look, i LOVE clark kent! :wub2::fangurl: the end of the video is almost a bit disappointing for me, it's just a very styled mika dancing around on a roof. but that clark kent mika, damn, he's killing me with that look! :mf_lustslow: *watches again* :swoon:

and love the song, very catchy. :biggrin2: t4p!

# The song is awesome!

# Mika looks so incredibly sexy in glasses (he needs to wear them more often)

# I love a dirty Meeks... *volunteers to clean him up :das:*

# I love the bit where he's reading the comic

# I also love how he's running up the stairs

# I thought they could have done more when he was on the roof besides just standing there

Overall, it's an awesome film clip, even if I don't like film clips where they show movie footage... Well done Mika!

I agree!:wub2:

From the Sun website...vid is not up yet, but there are two pics from the video shoot!!! What a cutie. :wub2:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2892186/Watch-exclusive-video-of-Mikas-title-track-for-film-Kick-Ass.html?OTC-RSS

awww...he looks so cute with those glasses! he's such a geek! :lol3:

OK, I'll try that Nono, cheers. :thumb_yello:

But if ripping it goes tits up, here are a few screen caps for you to enjoy until someone more tech savvy can pwn it.

81191825.jpg

45552893.jpg

69974028.jpg

Bugger, just seen the exit full screen mode thing. Psssht.

Jazzy! You're a star!!! :mf_lustslow:

going to watch the video now. :aah:

Just seen the video. :blink: ok.

he looks great with those galsses and I have to say I'm impressed with his acting! :shocked: I wasn't expecting really...he looks like a completely different person...

I'm not happy with the second part...when he gets on the roof. It seems kinda: "let's just finish this quick! Yo, Mika! do something...whatever and let's go home."

this is what I think. all in all it is ok. Better (WAAY better than BIOTG)...but it could've been better. :blush-anim-cl: my opinion.

the song tho is: KICK ASS! really cool I like it...it's like WAG volume 2. :naughty: really awesome!

Thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks for posting!:mf_lustslow:

At first I thought it wasn't Mika in the video because he looks totally diefferent with those glasses on.

The song stucks in my head! We are young, we are strong...

But the endpart of the video is a bit weird:blink:

*didn't get to lessons*

*is gonna watch it again*

I seriously can't get enough of him being all dirty and speccy. I had a horrid day yesterday and I think getting a dirty bespectacled Mika was karma's way of apologising, hahaha.

EDIT: Oh and you're all very welcome btw. :aah:

*didn't get to lessons*

I seriously can't get enough of him being all dirty and speccy. I had a horrid day yesterday and I think getting a dirty bespectacled Mika was karma's way of apologising, hahaha.

Awwwww

Thanks for the upload Jazzy :wub2:

Watta girl:biggrin2:

*didn't get to lessons*

EDIT: Oh and you're all very welcome btw. :aah:

so i guess this is a sign that you're having a good week then? :naughty:

Awwwww

Thanks for the upload Jazzy :wub2:

Watta girl:biggrin2:

Watta girl and watta guy should totally pair up to make watta team, don't you think? :roftl: And we can both wear our spec and be watta pair of partially sighted people. :roftl:

so i guess this is a sign that you're having a good week then? :naughty:

Well I hope so. Some stupid woman dented my car yesterday and tried to get away without giving me any details. Psssht, as if I'm gonna let her get away with it. HONESTLY.

I had loads of stuff go right around it though, but I was still really angry until I saw this and I was like 'ohhh okay, that's cool'. :wub2:

Thanks for posting!

From what I could hear :naughty: I love the song, from the first moment on :wub2: and that I like it right away is a huuuge difference to We are Golden :aah:

About the video: Mika's acting is great. The story of the movie seems interesting, the story of the video is a bit ... short ... well-known ...?

And, erm, I'm starting to feel bad because I prefer a Mika without glasses :naughty: But I like the video of BIOTG, so my opinion is obviously not the average anyway :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Watta girl and watta guy should totally pair up to make watta team, don't you think? :roftl:And we can both wear our spec and be watta pair of partially sighted people. :roftl:

Well I hope so. Some stupid woman dented my car yesterday and tried to get away without giving me any details. Psssht, as if I'm gonna let her get away with it. HONESTLY.

I had loads of stuff go right around it though, but I was still really angry until I saw this and I was like 'ohhh okay, that's cool'. :wub2:

:lmfao:

and who's the "watta guy"? Freddie or Mika? :teehee:

oh!:shocked: you should totally get after her and kick her ass! :wink2::naughty:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :swoon:

I've died!!!:swoon: I'm in love with this single!!!!! It's stuck in my head right now!!!!!:kachinga:

it's really really beautiful,and Mika is gorgeous!!!! :fangurl: (I confess anyway, when Mika took the magazine, and looked above, and then the video shows the part of the actor with the mask, I thought: no Mika, please, don't put a mask, don't spoil the wonderful video...and he didn't!! :clap: I felt sooo fine).I loved the part in the roof, and with those glasses..OMG!!! :wub2:

ONCE AGAIN, YOU DID IT AMAZING MIKA!!!!!!!!! :clap::bow: BRAVOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay: