Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like it. :dunno: maybe because i don't understand any of the lyrics. :naughty: and btw, it was sung by at least 2 bands. :teehee:

I know it sung by ozone - the moldavian band...which was the junkiest EVER!

I learned to understand the beauty of pop songs from Mika...but this was just too bad. :roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao:

well, maybe I like it because I don't understand a word about what it says!! :lmfao:

You don't need to either!

I could translate if you insist...but I'd better let you enjoy the song without knowing the words. :lmfao:

nerd during the day, a sex symbol, in the night!!!! :floor::

finally the right definition of Mika! :lmao:

Wow, what a nice surprise for my feverish self to wake up to this morning...

I can pretend I don't have the flu -- that I'm all hot and bothered over this video and song! :wub2:

Thanks, Jazzy! And all! :flowers2:

Now I'll just sit back and eat Advil and drink my cough medicine while

watching this over and over and over again... I feel better already. :thumb_yello:

I've already got it though, it's encoding on Daily Motion right now. :thumb_yello:

EDIT: I can watch it but it might still be publishing for you guys.

Omg, thanks you so so so so much :wub2:

I know it sung by ozone - the moldavian band...which was the junkiest EVER!

I learned to understand the beauty of pop songs from Mika...but this was just too bad. :roftl:

You don't need to either!

I could translate if you insist...but I'd better let you enjoy the song without knowing the words. :lmfao:

finally the right definition of Mika! :lmao:

hahahahaha!!!!! :lmfao:

No it doesn't, honey. I've done it myself :roftl:

Do you mean 'Cam Studio' which is another programme by the same software developers that records on screen activity?

Snag it takes screen caps.

Do you mean 'Cam Studio' which is another programme by the same software developers that records on screen activity?

Snag it takes screen caps.

No I'm pretty sure I've done videos with Snag it. You get the video, use the yellow thing over the bit you want to copy, please play then press whatever needs pressing on the snag it programme...I'm trying to re-download it myself...

:lmfao:!!! dunno, must be the sexy chair dancing that confused us!! :lmfao:

the one in your siggie? Well...I'd say that the sexy chair dancing totally pictures the complete nerd that he is! :lmfao::roftl: who the hell have you seen dancing with a chair that way? :lmao:

the other pic in your siggie...mpfh...just the sexy thing he is during the night... :thumbdown:

:floor:

*I've done it on purpose*

Snag it just does fekking screen caps.

*has lost patience*

No it doesn't, honey. I've done it myself :roftl:

the conversation between you 2 cracks me up! :lmfao:

the one in your siggie? Well...I'd say that the sexy chair dancing totally pictures the complete nerd that he is! :lmfao::roftl:

the other pic in your siggie...mpfh...just the sexy thing he is during the night... :thumbdown:

:lmfao:!!!!!!

ok, but what if he does the chair dancing while wearing glasses???

now THATS confusing:naughty:

No I'm pretty sure I've done videos with Snag it. You get the video, use the yellow thing over the bit you want to copy, please play then press whatever needs pressing on the snag it programme...I'm trying to re-download it myself...

From http://www.techsmith.com:

What is Screen Capture?

Creating an image of what you see on your computer monitor.

Snagit Screen Capture Software

Create an image of all or part of what you see you see on your computer monitor PLUS:

•Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.

•Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, fancy edge effects and more.

•Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite program, share it online, save it for later.

................Well? :teehee:

:lmfao:!!! dunno, must be the sexy chair dancing that confused us!! :lmfao:

the one in your siggie? Well...I'd say that the sexy chair dancing totally pictures the complete nerd that he is! :lmfao::roftl: who the hell have you seen dancing with a chair that way? :lmao:

the conversation between you 2 cracks me up! :lmfao:

I like both: the nerd and the sexy symbol, becasue you never get bored!!!! :floor:

Jazz...I still can't use snag it...I can open it up but not use it and it won't let me use Print Screen because that's what you have to use to use the programme...but on the main page you have loads of options...

Under "Other Capture Profiles" you have a list of things you can do, like "RECORD SCREEN VIDEO". That's what you need to use.