Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

More good news;

Mellody just tweeted ten or fifteen minutes ago that at the end of the Mika concert at Philipshalle in Dusseldorf, Germany tonight they played the Kick-Ass single!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Oh ... ****ing fantastic :aah: I so wanna hear it live :aah:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#40 - Most Viewed (This Week)) - France

#12 - Most Viewed (This Week)) - Music - France

Happy to see that France is faithful to its reputation about Mika! (does my sentence even make sense? :teehee:)

And it's the 'greenest' country on most of his Kick Ass videos :thumb_yello:

Happy to see that France is faithful to its reputation about Mika! (does my sentence even make sense? :teehee:)

And it's the 'greenest' country on most of his Kick Ass videos :thumb_yello:

France is the most Mika friendly country in the world.:thumb_yello:

I am very sad to say that my country Canada has not been conquered - yet.:aah:

I swear we will be Mikafied & soon.:thumb_yello:

I can understand how you feel. From my side I'm very proud that he's successful in France, and I'm sure he will conquer Canada and you'll feel that Mika feeling all around you, it's great! :wub2:

Kick Ass in my opinion is THE song to make him exist (more) in North America.:thumb_yello:

Agreed. Absolutely loved it in Europe and am itching to go back.

I want to go there so bad. I want to live there so badly (Mainly England). XD I'm a traitor to my roots. (My family came on the Mayflower!! :teehee:)

No Italy? :aah: Seriously, this country fails at times...

When my aunt goes back to italy it will go up. :teehee:

She loves Mika. XD In fact 2/3 of my aunts are confirmed Mika fans! One became aware of him when her friends brought her to Australian Idol!!! I just found out about that yesterday! She saw him! (Can you tell I'm Jealous? She didn't even know who excactly he was till yesterday! XD)

That's one of my bug bears too, and especially the way they call themselves "Americans" as if there are no other Americans but the ones from the United States of America. South and Central Americans are also Americans, and Canadians are also North Americans, so it winds me up when people from the USA just call themselves Americans as if they are the only ones

Anyway, back on topic, can I just say that I ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE this song???????????? It's driving me crazy, I LOVE it!!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT!!!

I wonder that too when I became aware about that. I guess it's because we have America in our name, and Canada and that don't. (Their Canadians, Mexicans, Americans) So it doesn't bother me at all. (But I am American)

So I don't take it that way, I take it that it's because of the name of our country. (British, Americans, Canadians, Germans, etc)

Yeah, I've always thought that too, but then I think what else are they gonna call themselves UNITEDSTATESOFAMERICANS?

:naughty: Thank you. You put it better than I did! :naughty:

Hahaha! Dancing in white boxers and trying crazy hats

BTW, I found an interview of 2007 or 2008 (didn't payed attention at first, so didn't saved the link).

He said he would be glad to do a song for a movie, but it has to be a comics-based movie, and nobody has to tell him what to do.

Well, it came true!:thumb_yello:

Hahaha, very true! That's awesome that this happened for him!

The USA will be conquered soon too. We must not give up hope! :naughty:

Those are just 3 out of more than 500 snaps from it... :naughty:

:naughty: I have 96!! Not nearly as much as you, but for me this is a first! Went through all of Mika's parts frame by frame in Photoshop from his HD video! I don't know if I should post them because I have so many!

Hope you don't mind me posting some....

Screenshot2010-03-17at85036PM.png

Screenshot2010-03-17at85430PM.png

Screenshot2010-03-17at84704PM.png

I even have a screenshot of when his one outfit changed into the other. Very good editing to have those two different camera shots fit into one.

Screenshot2010-03-17at83510PM.png

Screenshot2010-03-17at83215PM.png

Screenshot2010-03-17at84003PM.png

Screenshot2010-03-17at84229PM.png

Ok ok ok, that's all I'll post for now. :naughty: I have so many beautiful pics of him from this vid. :wub2::mf_lustslow:

it depends which part of Canada.... the french from Quebec has been mikafied from the beginning & play his music on the radio alot. when he comes here, he has television shows, radio show, interviews etc....

english radio stations barely play him... maybe Grace Kelly once a month.

That's one of my bug bears too, and especially the way they call themselves "Americans" as if there are no other Americans but the ones from the United States of America. South and Central Americans are also Americans, and Canadians are also North Americans, so it winds me up when people from the USA just call themselves Americans as if they are the only ones :dunno:

Anyway, back on topic :naughty:, can I just say that I ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE this song???????????? It's driving me crazy, I LOVE it!!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT!!!

It's not like we're saying we're the only Americans. It's just in general. People in South America could say they are American too. Wouldn't offend me. :naughty:

What else would we call ourselves? "Oh hi, I'm North American."

Yeah, not gonna happen. :bleh:

It's not like we're saying we're the only Americans. It's just in general. People in South America could say they are American too. Wouldn't offend me. :naughty:

What else would we call ourselves? "Oh hi, I'm North American."

Yeah, not gonna happen. :bleh:

Yeah but that means I could call myself American...

which I wouldn't want to do...like..ever.

I want to go there so bad. I want to live there so badly (Mainly England). XD I'm a traitor to my roots. (My family came on the Mayflower!! :teehee:)

The USA will be conquered soon too. We must not give up hope! :naughty:

1: :aah: I'm such A Traitor too. I pulled for Canada the WHole Olympics. :lmfao: My family came from many places.. I'm Scot-Irish, English, German, French, and Israeli.. I believe.

OH MY GOSH. Question: If last names are close together example.. Smith and Smithey, doesn't that mean they originated around the same time, and probably between a splitting family?? :blink:

Sorry, being off-topic :aah: I should take this to the say something random thread :aah:

1: :aah: I'm such A Traitor too. I pulled for Canada the WHole Olympics. :lmfao: My family came from many places.. I'm Scot-Irish, English, German, French, and Israeli.. I believe.

OH MY GOSH. Question: If last names are close together example.. Smith and Smithey, doesn't that mean they originated around the same time, and probably between a splitting family?? :blink:

Sorry, being off-topic :aah: I should take this to the say something random thread :aah:

Hahaha, really? *shots you* Just kidding! :naughty: Yea, I'm British, Irish, Scotish, Norwegian, Swedish, German.

@ Q, I don't know. :blink: Let me know if you find out! That is interesting.

Hahaha, really? *shots you* Just kidding! :naughty: Yea, I'm British, Irish, Scotish, Norwegian, Swedish, German.

@ Q, I don't know. :blink: Let me know if you find out! That is interesting.

:roftl:

Everyone in The NOrth American continent is most likely a mutt :aah: even in Mexico, it's a mixture of Native America and Spanish, right? :aah:

Everyone in The NOrth American continent is most likely a mutt :aah: even in Mexico, it's a mixture of Native America and Spanish, right? :aah:

Yup, Spain.

XD Mika says he is a mutt, but you and me are probably more of a mutt than he is! :roftl:

Every "USA" American is some sort of a mutt...unless everyone in your family is native american...but I like that we're so collectively full of so many other places :) I, myself, am Irish (mainly), German, and a little bit of Blackfoot Indian. It's an interesting mix I guess, but hey, I can cook potatoes like it's my job, and I can handle my liquor lol (tee hee jk)

But anyway....I really think this will be what breaks him through over here :) I'm jealous of you guys overseas b/c I don't get to hear him on the radio or see him much on tv :(

Every "USA" American is some sort of a mutt...unless everyone in your family is native american...but I like that we're so collectively full of so many other places :) I, myself, am Irish (mainly), German, and a little bit of Blackfoot Indian. It's an interesting mix I guess, but hey, I can cook potatoes like it's my job, and I can handle my liquor lol (tee hee jk)

But anyway....I really think this will be what breaks him through over here :) I'm jealous of you guys overseas b/c I don't get to hear him on the radio or see him much on tv :(

ditto! :aah: I've heard Mika ONCE on an OLDIES STATION! :lmfao:

I have a Native American Nose.. :bleh: it's large.. very large.