REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika - 2nd Night @ Hammersmith Apollo, London MARCH 1 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my dayz nothing can describe how pissed off I was :aah: I was swearing so much even though Mika was just a few iches in front of me :roftl: I personally asked them to move SO many times in a firm manner but they just wouldn't f*cking budge.

I'm not bothered about signatures anymore...I already have 2...last time it was for my mum and this time it was for my friend Charlie. If I didn't need to have anything signed I would have just said "fabulous show" and that was it, but because I had a purpose being there like everyone else it was so frustrating that people just couldn't flipping queue, it's not exactly hard, and I was quite loudly and clearly demonstrating my anger at the situation :aah:

I don't get angry at all...ever...but when I do, you know about it :roftl:

I saw them in the train station actually...walked passed them holding up my poster and shouted "thaaaaank yooou veeerryy muuuch!"

Baka.

:teehee:

I could kick myself now, I should have taken the poster from you to get it signed for your friend on Thursday!

Oh my dayz nothing can describe how pissed off I was :aah: I was swearing so much even though Mika was just a few iches in front of me :roftl: I personally asked them to move SO many times in a firm manner but they just wouldn't f*cking budge.

I'm not bothered about signatures anymore...I already have 2...last time it was for my mum and this time it was for my friend Charlie. If I didn't need to have anything signed I would have just said "fabulous show" and that was it, but because I had a purpose being there like everyone else it was so frustrating that people just couldn't flipping queue, it's not exactly hard, and I was quite loudly and clearly demonstrating my anger at the situation :aah:

I don't get angry at all...ever...but when I do, you know about it :roftl:

I saw them in the train station actually...walked passed them holding up my poster and shouted "thaaaaank yooou veeerryy muuuch!"

Baka.

:teehee:

That always happens though. I take my place near the end and no one is near me. As Mika comes closer, people who have already spoken to him come and stand in front of me. I refuse to push and shove.

I am glad I have met Mika already, otherwise this would make me annoyed.

Yesterday I just went and sat in my car because I knew it was useless.

People forget their manners when Mika is around.

The gig was AWESOME. I really really really liked, no, LOVED it and MIKA <3 If I had knew it was this great I would have tried to find standing tic for the first one too.

But there are some things that disappointed me, not Mika but MFCers. I'm not judging or anything but the queuing system was a little bit weird. Me and my friend arrived 10 past 3pm and there were no one at the time so we went to get something to eat. We were back at half past 3pm and then there were about fifteen people. I could recognize that they were from here. And when they opened the door and let the people with the little yellow ticket in I was so mad! No one gave me a heads up or offered me a little yellow ticket even though I was there from 3pm! Could someone now explain how the queu thing works? THANK YOU. (And the thing that it was the most unlikely place to see or meet or greet Mika so I though it would be better leave.....(but for that I'm not blaming anyone)

I could kick myself now, I should have taken the poster from you to get it signed for your friend on Thursday!

ah it's really no worries Rose, honest! :wink2: But thanks anyway.

If anyone wants to see the short video of the meet and greet where I ask people to move to the back if they've had their turn, you can download it here :aah: (It's not going on YouTube lol)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5017DULS

The second show to me was a little more vibrant.The energy between Mika and the audience was incredible! I could feel he made himself at home there after the Sunday show! Enjoyed both of them very much though and saw many MFCers again! Looking forward to Brighton tomorrow!

The gig was AWESOME. I really really really liked, no, LOVED it and MIKA <3 If I had knew it was this great I would have tried to find standing tic for the first one too.

But there are some things that disappointed me, not Mika but MFCers. I'm not judging or anything but the queuing system was a little bit weird. Me and my friend arrived 10 past 3pm and there were no one at the time so we went to get something to eat. We were back at half past 3pm and then there were about fifteen people. I could recognize that they were from here. And when they opened the door and let the people with the little yellow ticket in I was so mad! No one gave me a heads up or offered me a little yellow ticket even though I was there from 3pm! Could someone now explain how the queu thing works? THANK YOU. (And the thing that it was the most unlikely place to see or meet or greet Mika so I though it would be better leave.....(but for that I'm not blaming anyone)

To be honest, I have no idea who you are or what you look like. If you don't make yourself present to people how are people supposed to know you're on this forum? :blink:

That always happens though. I take my place near the end and no one is near me. As Mika comes closer, people who have already spoken to him come and stand in front of me. I refuse to push and shove.

I am glad I have met Mika already, otherwise this would make me annoyed.

Yesterday I just went and sat in my car because I knew it was useless.

People forget their manners when Mika is around.

People really do forget their manners. As soon as Mika came out everyone ran towards the barriers...but why would they? I mean, that just creates a lot of depth and not everyone can get to him, you might as well spread out and wait patiently for him to come to you.

Like I said, I wouldn't have minded so much if I didn't have something for him to sign, but since I did and had a spot in the queue that was totally ignored, I was pissed off. It's incredible how people are so rude. I don't care if you came from Japan or Timbuktu, everyone should know what a queue is and how to do it.

To be honest, I have no idea who you are or what you look like. If you don't make yourself present to people how are people supposed to know you're on this forum? :blink:

I just though that you get inside if you are like in the first 30 people in front of the venue, not only if you are on MFC. Because there are Mika fans that are not familiar with this forum so... And I would have told that I'm the girl with the big blue ribbon on my head but I couldn't get in Internet while I was in London.

I just though that you get inside if you are like in the first 30 people in front of the venue, not only if you are on MFC. Because there are Mika fans that are not familiar with this forum so...

I'm not entirely sure how it worked myself, I saw people inside that I didn't recognise so whether they're from MFC or not, I don't know. I got my tickets through luck more than anything, apparently they were handed out at 2pm.

There was no-one there because we had all been asked to leave the front of the venue at 2pm, while some filming was being carried out. A security man issued all those of us who had already been queuing with the yellow tickets and told us not to come back until 4pm. We did pass this information on to the MFC and as far as we knew it had been posted on the forum.

Sorry if the message didn't get through to everyone. I am surprised that security didn't move you away, but maybe they finished filming earlier than expected? :dunno:

I just though that you get inside if you are like in the first 30 people in front of the venue, not only if you are on MFC. Because there are Mika fans that are not familiar with this forum so... And I would have told that I'm the girl with the big blue ribbon on my head but I couldn't get in Internet while I was in London.

numbers are given to everyone who gets to the venue, from number 1 to the first person to average number 100, mfcers or not.

you just have to make sure to find the ppl who give numbers away, cause they certainly don't go around chasing fans!

a fan is a fan is a fan, no worries!

There was no-one there because we had all been asked to leave the front of the venue at 2pm, while some filming was being carried out. A security man issued all those of us who had already been queuing with the yellow tickets and told us not to come back until 4pm. We did pass this information on to the MFC and as far as we knew it had been posted on the forum.

Sorry if the message didn't get through to everyone. I am surprised that security didn't move you away, but maybe they finished filming earlier than expected? :dunno:

Ahh that's why there were people inside. To be honest I got into London at 4pm so wasn't expecting anything. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't, though I still got to the second row even if I didn't queue till 5:30pm. Although to be fair to those who were queueing for ages (though I guessed a lot were already inside) they should've had some form of queuing system. I was quite scared with that venue organisation when I saw the amount of people behind me.

numbers are given to everyone who gets to the venue, from number 1 to the first person to average number 100, mfcers or not.

you just have to make sure to find the ppl who give numbers away, cause they certainly don't go around chasing fans!

a fan is a fan is a fan, no worries!

The only problem this time, Robi, was that we had all been sent away, including the people doing the numbers. And I think when they got back they couldn't carry on with the numbers, because they didn't know what order the new people had arrived in (that's just a guess). And John came out for all the BGs and LGs at the same time, so everything got even more muddled. :blink:

I can confirm that. I arrived around 12 PM and Suzie (sorry in case I wrote it wrong) was taking numbers (thank you hun, you did an amazing job!!!) but then a security man came and asked us to leave the venue till 4 PM. Also John came and said the same thing and he also said to who wanted to be BG or LG to come back at 4 PM, not earlier. And I think that John gave Suzie the yellow numbers too (but I'm not sure). Then they started to give us numbers and we had to leave the venue.

Edited by Sarina

Ahh that's why there were people inside. To be honest I got into London at 4pm so wasn't expecting anything. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't, though I still got to the second row even if I didn't queue till 5:30pm. Although to be fair to those who were queueing for ages (though I guessed a lot were already inside) they should've had some form of queuing system. I was quite scared with that venue organisation when I saw the amount of people behind me.

On the Sunday they had put up barriers very quickly to control the queue, but on Monday they just didn't seem to bother :shocked:.

They (Apollo) said it wasn't a sellout on Monday but the number of people queuing still looked pretty big to me.

On the Sunday they had put up barriers very quickly to control the queue, but on Monday they just didn't seem to bother :shocked:.

They (Apollo) said it wasn't a sellout on Monday but the number of people queuing still looked pretty big to me.

That's what someone in front told me too...But there was a LOT of people there, especially when they're just standing around in a huddle trying to push through 3 doors. Not the best set-up really. I'm glad I was near-ish the front, coz I don't think I would've survived that crowd...

When I left front row to go to the toilet, I noticed that towards the back in the stalls that there was quite a nice amount of space. Not like a big massive gap, but the people at the back and enough space for themselves to dance. Everyone was sitting down on the floor waiting for Mika to come on (Erik/Eric Hassle had been and gone)

When I left front row to go to the toilet, I noticed that towards the back in the stalls that there was quite a nice amount of space. Not like a big massive gap, but the people at the back and enough space for themselves to dance. Everyone was sitting down on the floor waiting for Mika to come on (Erik/Eric Hassle had been and gone)

My brother was at the back and apparently had Erik Hassle stood next to him for part of Mika's set ! Lucky person. Although I wouldn't have swapped that for my sport for Mika if I'm honest. Consolation for him not being able to come and join me at the front after getting me some water I suppose. :wink2: