MIKA @ the Centre, Brighton - 3rd March 2010 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your excited .. i can tell

Well done for eating :biggrin2:

Lol... Not gonna get a chance later... might stick a choccie biccie in my bag for eating in the queue :P

Can anyone let me have their phone numbers please?? I wanna queue, but I dont wanna be alone and all lost :blush-anim-cl:

no one's going to reply to this are they? Coz I am the only saddo that has to have parental supervision to travel to brighton!! I am 17 years old!! gahhh!! Oh well, I'll probs not meet any of you, just like I never met any of you last time!! ...:mf_rosetinted:

Most people who will be going will already be there so they won't see any of these posts. I'm sure you'll meet some MFCers somehow. You'll hear the phrase 'MFC' somewhere so I just suggest you head over and introduce yourself.

Most people who will be going will already be there so they won't see any of these posts. I'm sure you'll meet some MFCers somehow. You'll hear the phrase 'MFC' somewhere so I just suggest you head over and introduce yourself.

hahah, I was thinking that, I think I'll just go and queue on my own, call another MFC who is coming from the isle of wight, and find out where her and her friends are... meet them, then try and find the MFC in the autitorium with her and my brother :P So if there are MFC'ers at the front I will just go up to people and say "are you in the MFC?" "WHAAAAAAT?"?" - okay, they're not :P So hopefully, that will work :)

hahah, I was thinking that, I think I'll just go and queue on my own, call another MFC who is coming from the isle of wight, and find out where her and her friends are... meet them, then try and find the MFC in the autitorium with her and my brother :P So if there are MFC'ers at the front I will just go up to people and say "are you in the MFC?" "WHAAAAAAT?"?" - okay, they're not :P So hopefully, that will work :)

You will be fine , there are some long term MFCers there that will help you out , do you have an MFC badge or something so they know your from the fan club?

I would just go and you will soon hook up with cool people:thumb_yello:

You will be fine , there are some long term MFCers there that will help you out , do you have an MFC badge or something so they know your from the fan club?

I would just go and you will soon hook up with cool people:thumb_yello:

Nooo :( no badge... :blink: But yeah, I'll just be asking anyone if they're from the Mika fan club :P

See you tonight Brighton !

Thanks for your answer Freddie's double :thumb_yello:

Well I am leaving France now...

Hevethehampster I am sure you will find a lot of people there...

I can't give you my phone nb it is not working in the UK but if you hear speaking french around there, don't hesitate to come ans speak to me !

I am the old (36 yrs) tall blong french girl :biggrin2:

A CE SOIR !

Have a great time tonight Sweetieval!! I wish I could be with you, it will be more exciting than grammar and essays . :aah: don't forget to tell me EVERYTHING

In case anyone who has never been to Brighton wants to know more about it, I came across a really cool blog full of beautiful pics. Looks like a very pretty place. :wub2:

http://brightondailyphoto.blogspot.com/

I went to Brighton last Spring. It is indeed a beautiful place, and people were easy to talk to, very friendly. I'll try to go back next Spring. :thumb_yello:

naectegale

Standing on Brighton Pier watching huge flocks of starlings coming in to roost. Mesmerising! about 1 hours ago via Twitterrific

naectegale

Sunset over Brighton with Starlings http://yfrog.com/83kffj about 1 hours ago via Twitterrific

Aw I love Starlings. :wub2: We've got a HUGE flock of them living in the trees around my uni and at about 6 o'clock they go and do their swoopy business and it looks ace.

Aw I love Starlings. :wub2: We've got a HUGE flock of them living in the trees around my uni and at about 6 o'clock they go and do their swoopy business and it looks ace.

I love your description!

I find it fascinating when starlings do that, unfortunately they seem to do it, while I'm driving, and it's quite distracting!:naughty:

I love your description!

I find it fascinating when starlings do that, unfortunately they seem to do it, while I'm driving, and it's quite distracting!:naughty:

I'm a creative writing student. I have a way with words. :mf_rosetinted:

They did it when I was stuck in a traffic jam once, and I was upset when I had to start moving again. :naughty:

Archived