What Would You Ask Mika If You Were To Interview Him?

mikaliciousyaz

Hey everyone!!!

Just now, I was wondering what i would do if i ever got the chance to interview Mika for a certain show. I know for sure that I wouldn't ask him anything about the usual stuff, like when he was born or where he lived, since i know all about that. Instead, I would ask him about things that I don't know about, that are quite random.

For example:

-What is your favourite food?

-What shampoo do you use?

-What is your favourite colour?

-What store do you like the most?

-What show do you watch the most?

-Do you ever go on YouTube to check yourself out?

-What Twitter tweets catch your eye? (Random ones, I think!!)

-Do you happen to remember what your fans tell you, and do you go tell your family? Like say, one fan kept on telling you that you are beautiful and gorgeous right in front of your face...kind of did that myself...

-How do you get your hair to be SOO perfectly curly?

Now, what would YOU ask Mika, if you get to interview him?

Also, if you have the answers to my questions, I'd be more than delighted to read them!!

Let's see if Mika will read this and think we are INSANE!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd ask him his blood type.. and his shoe size.. and is he has any of his songs of his in his ipod... and then I'd ask him out to dinner... :naughty:

I would soooo ask him if he had any of his songs on his ipod...i think he does cuz he's surely gonna want to promote his songs :D

I would soooo ask him if he had any of his songs on his ipod...i think he does cuz he's surely gonna want to promote his songs :D

Jajajaj that'd be really funny! With a stranger on the street he would take his ipod out and tell that person: "want to listen to my new single? It's for the movie Kickass!!!!

I'd ask him his blood type.. and his shoe size.. and is he has any of his songs of his in his ipod... and then I'd ask him out to dinner... :naughty:

:lmfao: His blood type?!

Hmm...I think I'd ask him if he liked Miyazaki movies.

Lol, then he would like beg the stranger to listen to his music even though they don't want to!! and they're crazy if they don't, i would soo LOVE IT if Mika came right up to me asking me to hear his new single...and also, what if he happens to forget the lyrics? ohh, i'm just kidding..but i do find him adorable when/if he does ever forget them...i watched some videos on Youtube where he did :D ahhh...

Lol, then he would like beg the stranger to listen to his music even though they don't want to!! and they're crazy if they don't, i would soo LOVE IT if Mika came right up to me asking me to hear his new single...and also, what if he happens to forget the lyrics? ohh, i'm just kidding..but i do find him adorable when/if he does ever forget them...i watched some videos on Youtube where he did :D ahhh...

Lol :aah:

Jajaja i love it when he forgets his lyrics. like in Live in cartoon motion!!1 it's sooo sweet!!!

I would also ask him to explain some of his songs... and how he writes them... and... again.. I 'd also ask him out to dinner

when was the last time he had chicken :naughty::roftl:

:lol3:

If i were able to speak in his presence,

Whats your favourite smell?

Just because i read or heard or imagined or something that he said he likes smells. and so do i. good smells, just to clear that up. I actually cant remember where i heard that.

I'd ask him if he like's 'younger women':aah:

He's answered that question in an interview... I can't remember where though!

Just because i read or heard or imagined or something that he said he likes smells. and so do i. good smells, just to clear that up. I actually cant remember where i heard that.

Yeah he does love smells... he said about his favourite smells in an interview he did in Australia...

And I know what it is!

I would ask:

# If you could live in any city in the world, where would you live and why?

# If you could collaborate with any musician/singer (living or dead) on a song, who would you choose and why?

# What's the weirdest moment you've had with a fan?

# What skill or talent would you like to have?

# If you were a superhero, what would your power be?

# If you weren't doing music,. what would you be doing for a living?

# What question do you hate being asked and why?

# What's your favourite item of clothing?

Theres something about it here...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22370

"I collect smells. If I really like the smell of something – a piece of tar or my goddaughter's plastic doll – I put a tiny piece in a bottle with a label. I keep them in a fridge in my bathroom…' He breaks off, mauling his face with his long hands in embarrassment. I'm making it sound like a weird laboratory or abattoir or something, but it's not. It's my library of smells and it's better than all the books on all my shelves. It tells a lot more stories.'"

"And, of course, as we discovered, smell matters to him. The most recent acquisition for his scent library is an isolated pheromone, an animal-based muskhe got from a friend who works in a lab."

Some of these have already been answered by him, I think.

-What is your favourite food? Lebanese (frequently states that it's the best food in the world.)

-What is your favourite colour? Deep purple.

-What show do you watch the most? Possibly Hollyoaks, he has admitted to liking the soap and got excited at T4 On The Beach because he saw a cast member.

-How do you get your hair to be SOO perfectly curly? Curls it. Srsly.

And his shoe size is 13, for the person who wanted to know that.

Some of these have already been answered by him, I think.

-What is your favourite food? Lebanese (frequently states that it's the best food in the world.)

-What is your favourite colour? Deep purple.

-What show do you watch the most? Possibly Hollyoaks, he has admitted to liking the soap and got excited at T4 On The Beach because he saw a cast member.

-How do you get your hair to be SOO perfectly curly? Curls it. Srsly.

And his shoe size is 13, for the person who wanted to know that.

:wub2: thanks! I guessed he liked purple :teehee:

Archived