Arranged #mikakickSass Twitter event

cisserz

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

morming all! guess what i juz dreamed that @PerezHilton finally helped us out on the #mikakicksass invasion and our tag was trending AGAIN!!!!! and @mikasounds retweeted one of my tweets:roftl::roftl::roftl:

result of tweeting too much i guess:teehee:

btw i am wondering if our next campaign on 3rd May can start a bit earlier?? i kept tweeting at 2-3am last night... considering the fact that i still needa attend school today, it is not really a very convenient time. not to mention in places like Japan and Australia it's even later!!:wink2:

Contributed my measly little tweet in between two classes today. Wish I had had time for more.

Haha, I wish that class had been boring or unproductive so I could have tweeted more.

Ah, school.

Next one is May 3rd, right?!?

Yay!

morming all! guess what i juz dreamed that @PerezHilton finally helped us out on the #mikakicksass invasion and our tag was trending AGAIN!!!!! and @mikasounds retweeted one of my tweets:roftl::roftl::roftl:

result of tweeting too much i guess:teehee:

btw i am wondering if our next campaign on 3rd May can start a bit earlier?? i kept tweeting at 2-3am last night... considering the fact that i still needa attend school today, it is not really a very convenient time. not to mention in places like Japan and Australia it's even later!!:wink2:

My dream last night was about that too!! :roftl: :roftl:

Archived