REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ KB Hallen in Copenhagen, Denmark March 15 2010

Fmbm

And, I tried to to upload Love Today (with Mika and Jimmy dancing) to Vimeo, but I guess I didn't manage :aah: It's a huge file, I don't know what to do with it. I don't have movie maker, and I don't know how to half the vid...It keeps saying that video uploaded, but when I go to my vimeo profile it doesn't show anything?? Help :aah:

You could try http://www.dailymotion.com

They upload videos faster, but I'm not sure what the maximum time allowed is.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few vids:

Happy Ending:

We Are Golden:

Blue Eyes:

I See You:

Dr John:

Relax:

Big Girl:

If they are still processing, just give them time :wink2:

And, I tried to to upload Love Today (with Mika and Jimmy dancing) to Vimeo, but I guess I didn't manage :aah: It's a huge file, I don't know what to do with it. I don't have movie maker, and I don't know how to half the vid...It keeps saying that video uploaded, but when I go to my vimeo profile it doesn't show anything?? Help :aah:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Danish fans were amazing... So friendly. Some of them on MFC, some not (but we tried to do some promotion, of course). Number system was working well, people were really co-operative and John was such a huge help. I just :wub2: John, have I told it already? :teehee: Like this much :wub2::wub2::wub2:

One of the best gigs, definitely :mf_lustslow: I loved how Mika talked so much, it was so much fun.

Going to home now. No sleep :aah: Oslo on Wednesday.

Danish fans were amazing... So friendly. Some of them on MFC, some not (but we tried to do some promotion, of course). Number system was working well, people were really co-operative and John was such a huge help. I just :wub2: John, have I told it already? :teehee: Like this much :wub2::wub2::wub2:

One of the best gigs, definitely :mf_lustslow: I loved how Mika talked so much, it was so much fun.

was sweet of him to take care of it before we asked....

So it was you, standing in front of me next to Fainting Girl!

A few vids:

Happy Ending:

We Are Golden:

Blue Eyes:

I See You:

Dr John:

Relax:

Big Girl:

btw. did you record lollipop? i dont remember what tracks you said you recorded :blush-anim-cl:

Amaaazing gig! Turned up around 3 pm,there were very few people there so we were around nr 10 onwards, which meant that we had great spots. I was pretty much central,with Mana to my left,then Bab, Sarahlou, Jemma and Danika,who was in front of the piano I think. Kata just around that area towards the side I think,and Tiibet on Jimmy's side.

Mika was absolutely on fire, playing and joking around,and vocally fantastic. He was just really relaxed and seemed happy. Gave us tons of eye contact and things just really "flowed" and felt right. My only criticism is that Touches You was in the setlist but he didn't do it, and the usual lack of One Foot Boy :sneaky2:

His danceoff with Jimmy was hilarious,and the whole thing just had an incredible vibe.

During a song,he put his hat on the head of one of the (lovely!) security guys and just left it there, which was hilarious. This particular guy was telling us how he worked at Mika's 2007 Copenhaguen gig and he thinks he's great!

Outside, he came out earlyish and was his usual lovely self, but it was clear that he was keen to get his hands on the yearbook, as he pounced on it immediately, haha! He then gave Mana a lovely spontaneous hug, which I'm sure she can gush err I mean tell you all about, hehe.

Fantastic day/night.

Make an account with Vimeo? I think it allows longer vids?

Also, the vid of Mika getting the yearbook. :wub2:

Awwww:wub2:

He looks adorable:wub2:

A few vids:

Happy Ending:

We Are Golden:

Blue Eyes:

I See You:

Dr John:

Relax:

Big Girl:

Thank you Tiibet

:huglove::bow:

btw. did you record lollipop? i dont remember what tracks you said you recorded :blush-anim-cl:

Yes I did. And something else too, but my battery is very low and I can't find electricity. Airports... :sneaky2:

Enfa, yes, it was me! Poor fainting girl, I was worried about her (but she was okay in the end, saw her).

Amaaazing gig! Turned up around 3 pm,there were very few people there so we were around nr 10 onwards, which meant that we had great spots. I was pretty much central,with Mana to my left,then Bab, Sarahlou, Jemma and Danika,who was in front of the piano I think. Kata just around that area towards the side I think,and Tiibet on Jimmy's side.

Mika was absolutely on fire, playing and joking around,and vocally fantastic. He was just really relaxed and seemed happy. Gave us tons of eye contact and things just really "flowed" and felt right. My only criticism is that Touches You was in the setlist but he didn't do it, and the usual lack of One Foot Boy :sneaky2:

His danceoff with Jimmy was hilarious,and the whole thing just had an incredible vibe.

During a song,he put his hat on the head of one of the (lovely!) security guys and just left it there, which was hilarious. This particular guy was telling us how he worked at Mika's 2007 Copenhaguen gig and he thinks he's great!

Outside, he came out earlyish and was his usual lovely self, but it was clear that he was keen to get his hands on the yearbook, as he pounced on it immediately, haha! He then gave Mana a lovely spontaneous hug, which I'm sure she can gush err I mean tell you all about, hehe.

Fantastic day/night.

I gotta see that dance soon. Was backstage when they did it :aah:

Cant wait! Just would like to have the memorie on vid. too :wub2:

was great to meet ya. had fun even though it was freezing cold

Was lovely to meet you too, thanks for the company :huglove: I'm glad you had such a great time as BG!

Fantastic day/night.

Was it the security guy over on the left hand side? by the piano? cause I saw he kept moving his head to the music :D hilarious xD

A few vids:

Happy Ending:

We Are Golden:

Blue Eyes:

I See You:

Dr John:

Relax:

Big Girl:

Edit: Lollipop:

:huglove:....great vids, as usual! :wub2: