Oslo, Norway at Sentrum Scene: 17-03-2010 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't wait to have my next best gig ever :biggrin2:

That's what's amazing about him actually ... he's only 26 ... we've got tons of best ever gigs to come yet ... I'm so so proud of him ... does that sound silly ... :wub2: He just amazes me each time I see him ... let alone years to come :aah:

That's what's amazing about him actually ... he's only 26 ... we've got tons of best ever gigs to come yet ... I'm so so proud of him ... does that sound silly ... :wub2: He just amazes me each time I see him ... let alone years to come :aah:

That's exactly how I feel about it. :wub2:

i've just come back from the oslo gig, and it was amazing!!!

best show ive ever seen

should i write a full report here?

As Guylainems around, could we get a report thread opened now?

i've just come back from the oslo gig, and it was amazing!!!

best show ive ever seen

should i write a full report here?

You're back already. Glad you had such a good time. I'd love to read your report :wub2:

Oh good ... I'm glad I'm not the only one ... I'm feeling abit sappy ... I have no idea why :lmfao:

I can't compare it gig wise, I've only been to one, but I've been thinking this for quite some time now. He is getting better and better. We'll have much more to enjoy in the future. :wub2:

so i wrote this long report, and somehow managed to delete it, so for now thiss will be short and mostly in key words.

Yesterday - broke my elbow, sprained my wrist. wasn't sure if i could go to the show because of pain, but i was a bit better this morning.

Seats - balcony. i could see the stage the whole time. it was a bit dead up there in the beginning, but everybody got up during love today.

songs - dont remember the setlist. over my shoulder was beautiful. he messed up the beginning og sitm again, funny.

mika - amazing. spoke a bit norwegian during the show, which was fun. looks like he got a few new dance moves like the tap dancing on the piano... boyfriend called his dancing 'unique and original'. he laughed a lot, especially when the big girl foot went a bit out of control.

ending was perfect, even though it was sad that it was over. i really wanted to meet mika and the band after the show, so we went back inside to see if i could find some mfcers... easier said than done when you havent met any of them before, so we ended up going home. :(

sorry about the spelling and all, but my left hand is not very good at typing

Archived