Blue Eyes AMAZING on YouTube!!

cisserz

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, just wanna say thanks for posting my video here :P Really appreciate it, and I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Hi, Welcome at the MFC:punk:

I am the one asking you on Youtube if you were a member of the MFC. (Accidently under my daughter's account...)

we did :wub2:

how long did it take you to make it?

About 21 hours, give or take. I spent about a couple of hours storyboarding it, a few evenings filming it (maybe 18 hours?), and around 3 hours editing (plus time to export it, publish it, etc.). It did take a while, but I aimed to try and get it done within a week, and it was intense! :biggrin2:

Hi, Welcome at the MFC:punk:

I am the one asking you on Youtube if you were a member of the MFC. (Accidently under my daughter's account...)

Thank you for commenting on it! I did try to make a referral to you, but that's probably why I couldn't.

About 21 hours, give or take. I spent about a couple of hours storyboarding it, a few evenings filming it (maybe 18 hours?), and around 3 hours editing (plus time to export it, publish it, etc.). It did take a while, but I aimed to try and get it done within a week, and it was intense! :biggrin2:

All that time spent was totally worth it! It's brilliant!! congratulations!!!

• 5 months later...
Hi, just wanna say thanks for posting my video here :P Really appreciate it, and I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Welcome to the MFC!:thumb_yello:

Your animation is really well done and a pleasure to watch, love it!:wub2:

For a moment, before I got my bearings right :roftl: I thought it might be Mika himself who had made it!

It's definitely his style!

Wow' date=' wow, wow! this definitely could have been the official video! Has Mika seen this??? if not we need to Twitter-harass him with the link! lol[/quote']

Absolutely!:thumb_yello:

How do we do that? :blush-anim-cl: Seriously!

i like this one also.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8zs2ZsYMb8

:teehee: i wonder why....

(for those of you who don't know, i have a husky with 1 blue eye, her name is Mysha and she doesn't like to be called Meesha or Mika :naughty:)

haha i have an alaskan malamute , her name is Danika , but she also listens to Mika

Archived