im soo sad and confused can you help

giggels

hi all

i realy need help...

right...im confused over my over my sexuality (but that isn't where i need the help)

it's...that today i was in town and i saw this realy hot girl

she started to flirt with me like crasey and realy quick (befor i knew it)we were in a caffe haveing tea and chatting laughting after a while she kissed me (and it fealt good) so i went to kiss her

then(she went meantal)she slapped me round the face and stormmed off

i leaft the caffe and started to head home...i used my regula short-cut...halfway down a back street she caught me up and appolojised then snoged me (so i tryed again)and onse again she slapped me (severel times) and saying "all your type are the same you biys and gays you give ordenary girls like us a bad name"

im soo confused i realy liked her and im soo sad

its hard enught beeing bi/stright/exteramly confused

its even harder when the whol famly say its one of thows thongs and to get real

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know what to say to that .. the first thing that enters my head is that she's bad news and seems to be just playing you ... which is not a nice thing ... she has no right to hit you - especially when it's her who's making the first move ... I'd stay clear if I was you .. you seem to have your head screwed on right ... she's the one with issues - please try not to feel bad - I know it's easier said then done ... :huglove::flowers2:

I don't really know what to say to that .. the first thing that enters my head is that she's bad news and seems to be just playing you ... which is not a nice thing ... she has no right to hit you - especially when it's her who's making the first move ... I'd stay clear if I was you .. you seem to have your head screwed on right ... she's the one with issues - please try not to feel bad - I know it's easier said then done ... :huglove::flowers2:

ty

which M song do you think could help

the thing that upsets me the most about your story is that you were ready to follow her without knowing her at all. a complete stranger. :dunno:

hmm she hit you? unacceptable! run away and don't turn around.

ye i know but it fealt soooo right she made me happy(ive not been happy in a long time )

ye i know but it fealt soooo right she made me happy(ive not been happy in a long time )

you had just met her. she hit you. how much happiness could that have brought you?

wait... someone else worthy will come along. til then, don't waste your time

you had just met her. she hit you. how much happiness could that have brought you?

i know but...why do i feal all empty incide

and i hate the fact my famli are so over it eventhow she was the first woman i have ha fealings for (they dont realy understand me im somewhat of an outcast of my family/but i still want there acseption)

No, Giggels used her usual short cut home and the girl caught up with her, not the other way around.

To be honest it sounds like the girl is confused with her OWN sexuality and needs to get her head screwed on properly. I wouldn't waste your time with her, no matter how hot she is.

No, Giggels used her usual short cut home and the girl caught up with her, not the other way around.

To be honest it sounds like the girl is confused with her OWN sexuality and needs to get her head screwed on properly. I wouldn't waste your time with her, no matter how hot she is.

ty hun

caz, she hit her twice once at the cafe and once on the way home

ty hun

you're welcome.

Seriously, if someone hit me like that I'd hit them back 10x worse :aah: That's probably not a good message to give, but don't let anyone treat you like a mug. It's not worth it and you don't want to end up feeling more sh*t.

Hold your head hugh, stay strong and keep pushing on :thumb_yello:

hi all

i realy need help...

right...im confused over my over my sexuality (but that isn't where i need the help)

she started to flirt with me like crasey and realy quick (befor i knew it)we were in a caffe haveing tea and chatting laughting after a while she kissed me (and it fealt good) so i went to kiss her

then(she went meantal)she slapped me round the face and stormmed off

i leaft the caffe and started to head home...i used my regula short-cut...halfway down a back street she caught me up and appolojised then snoged me (so i tryed again)and onse again she slapped me (severel times) and saying "all your type are the same you biys and gays you give ordenary girls like us a bad name"

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

caz, she hit her twice once at the cafe and once on the way home

I know, but in your post you said "the thing that upsets me the most about your story is that you were ready to follow her without knowing her at all." and I was just saying that's not what happened lol. The slapper girl followed Giggels.

I know, but in your post you said "the thing that upsets me the most about your story is that you were ready to follow her without knowing her at all." and I was just saying that's not what happened lol. The slapper girl followed Giggels.

read the first paragraph caz....

she started to flirt with me like crasey and realy quick (befor i knew it)we were in a caffe haveing tea and chatting

she started to flirt with me like crasey and realy quick (befor i knew it)we were in a caffe haveing tea and chatting

i know that was stupid of me just to go...but peopel do stupid things when they think there in love

Oh that! Well it's like a date, isn't it. It's how some people meet each other. I've had one random guy come up to me in the street asking me out on a date :dunno: (not some drunken guy at night-time lol. I declined of course because a) didn't him b) wasn't attracted to him at all :aah: actually another guy asked me out on a date when I got off the train once...) so it does happen. Even my dad when he was a teenager asked random women out on dates lol, some of them became girlfriends :dunno:

I'm not saying it's a smart thing to do, but it's definitely not abnormal/unheard of behaviour.

first of all you're not the only one with this problem

:shocked::sad::no::tears::huglove:

she's DEFINATELY not worth it... no matter how hot she is, they are prettier people out there who will treat you right. :wink2:

you'll see, someone else will come along, probably when you least expect it and they'll like you for who you are nd treat you as you should be treated... :flowers2: trust me! :biggrin2:

do you have MSN? cos if you do you could send me your email and i can talk to you anytime :biggrin2::huglove:

first of all you're not the only one with this problem

:shocked::sad::no::tears::huglove:

she's DEFINATELY not worth it... no matter how hot she is, they are prettier people out there who will treat you right. :wink2:

you'll see, someone else will come along, probably when you least expect it and they'll like you for who you are nd treat you as you should be treated... :flowers2: trust me! :biggrin2:

do you have MSN? cos if you do you could send me your email and i can talk to you anytime :biggrin2::huglove:

oh ty hun

Archived