im soo sad and confused can you help

giggels

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im soo confused i realy liked her and im soo sad

its hard enught beeing bi/stright/exteramly confused

its even harder when the whol famly say its one of thows thongs and to get real

There are some rules of relationships that apply no matter what your sexuality is:

It is NOT OK for somebody to hit you. Ever.

That is assault and it is wrong.

It is NOT OK for somebody to make you feel bad after making you feel good. That is emotional manipulation and it is wrong.

It does not matter if the person has good intentions, is really a nice person, or was just confused. It is still wrong. Do not tolerate it. Do not tolerate it from friends, family, lovers, crushes, teachers, authority figures, or strangers on the street.

You feel hurt because you genuinely liked a person, who seemed to genuinely like you back, then displayed behavior that showed that the person did not like you, and then made you feel good again. You feel empty because you want to believe that the person liked you even though the person hurt you.

Somebody who genuinely likes you will not intentionally or thoughtlessly or carelessly hurt you. Avoid people who hurt you and the people who will not hurt you will be able to talk to you when they find you. If you do not avoid people who hurt you, you will attract more people who hurt you and the people who do like you will not be able to talk to you because they will not want to encounter the people who hurt you.

I write from experience.

Feelings are strong, but you are stronger. You are strong enough to choose to seek out people who will not hurt you. You are strong enough to avoid the people who do hurt you. It is not easy, but you are strong. You can find love that does not make you feel hurt and empty inside.

Agree with what most have said here: DON'T GO THERE.

Bottom line is: if someone hits you, you run a thousand miles the opposite direction. NEVER get involved with someone who is agressive towards you. Nothing is good enough justification :thumb_yello:

Rivers is right, your worth more, dont EVER allow yourself to think other than that; because people like that person will seek you out and use it to manipulate you.

Some people are MORE interested in power over another human being and if that means to play with your emotions because they spot a weakness then that is exactly what they are waiting for.

No matter how lonley you may be feeling, dont accept anything less than respect or you may fall victim to always accepting that and you deserve to be treat with respect. :huglove:

One other small thing, I know you said you love her but honest hun you can't do, you cant love a person you have just met, you may feel attracted to her strongly but that is not the same thing as real love, but it may be because she stirred emotions in you that you have never felt before, but LOVE demands mutual respect remember that always. x

I have to agree with everyone else.

No matter how good looking she is, no matter how much you think you love her, no matter who she is...she hit you. You just met her too! If she hit you the first time around, what's to stop her in the future? People who abuse you will say sorry and try to make you feel better. But DO NOT believe them, they WILL do it again. You are worth SO much better than that girl. She DOES NOT deserve you.

It sounds like she manipulated you, and your feelings. How dare she!

You need to feel good, on the inside and out, about the girls you like, the girls you kiss, and the girls you have sex with. Not have them slap you. Please don't ever tolerate that.

Please wait for someone better, it will be worth it. Right now you may feel empty on the inside, but there is someone out there who will fill that void and make you feel amazing.

She'll love and appreciate you for who you are.

And she'll treat you with respect.

Hmmmmmm .. seems the ladies give advice better than I ever could

Dont allow yourself to be hit by anyone in life ... lesson one

Lesson two .. snog who you want:biggrin2:

love lesson two :lmfao:!!

thank you all so much

ive had time to think about how stupid i acted over the whol thing

im new to all the emotions in going through

so thank you all sooo much

Yeh thats a good way to think of all this , and you got some great input from the lovely MFCers

Do you mind if I close this thread now ? :thumb_yello:

Archived