Yo yo yo!

STEP___

Well, Hi to everybody!

I'm already a member since february by now, but I haven't had the time to do a real introduction! And I thought it would be 'easier' to make friends with all of you, if you all know who I am :biggrin2:

So, logically I am a Mika fan, the one thing you all already knew :blush-anim-cl:

I am 17 years old ( in November 18 :band:) and I have a twin sister btw. (not a Mika fan ufortunately)

I'm still on secondary school where I follow latin-maths. And next year I'm off to university, so tis year's all about choosing what you want do do (I want to be a civil engineer btw) And some people might think that civil engineers are kind of boring people because they get maths all day long and stuff like that. Well after going to an information day about it, I saw the students that are going to follow that aswell next year. I must say, you're completely right for thinking that! I'm sure there are exceptions, but I kond of stood out!

because-as a true Mika fan- I'm not afraid of colour, on the contrary :mf_lustslow:

Hmm, what else to say?

Well I also love laughing! And me and my friends laugh A LOT!

I also like to be creative, but I have my moments, sometimes I feel like really making something or drawing something, but I just can't because then it seems as if I suck at drawing. (which I normally don't do so much :roftl:)

I also love English (oh yeah btw, I'm from Belgium) and I think I can say I'm good at it aswell :blush-anim-cl: because of my love for English, I have decided 2 years ago to participate with the CLIL-project in our school, which means that I get latin and aesthetics in English (conclusion 7h English in a week :roftl:) I'm really glad I do ClIL, cause it makes things like this so much easier ^_^ (and if I would ever have the change to talk to Mika, I would be able to talk to him! Well I could also speak French, but well yeah, that's not my strongest point, to say the least! :roftl:)

Now we are back at the Mika-topic :naughty: in May I'm going to my first ever Mika-gig and I'm already counting the days since, well practically since decembre XD)

alright, I think I haven't my name yet :teehee:I'm Stéphanie! (but you can call me Step aswell)

And I'm pleased and proud to be an MFCer!

x

Step

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to MFC! :biggrin2:

You'll have to come on here and tell us all about the gig after you go. There's nothing like your first ever Mika gig. :wub2:

And if the Antwerp crowd are anything like the Brussels crowd you'll be in for a great time. I was at Mika's show in Brussels last June and the crowd were amaaaazing. They were SO into it! Check out these videos from that gig if you have a spare moment. I think Mika loves Belgians. :teehee:

Welcome to MFC! :biggrin2:

You'll have to come on here and tell us all about the gig after you go. There's nothing like your first ever Mika gig. :wub2:

And if the Antwerp crowd are anything like the Brussels crowd you'll be in for a great time. I was at Mika's show in Brussels last June and the crowd were amaaaazing. They were SO into it! Check out these videos from that gig if you have a spare moment. I think Mika loves Belgians. :teehee:

He better :shun:

:naughty:

Welcome! :bye:

Archived