• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i still find that smiley hilarious!:lmao:

though, as much as i like being informed about mika's every move :teehee:, it feels somewhat weird for me that they follow him everywhere and report real time on twitter. it must feel weird for him too i think, he doesn't look exactly happy in those pix they posted... :fisch: i guess for him it might be like the tweeting about going to the bathroom thing he mentioned a few times... just too invasive. when i see their tweets+pix, it doesn't make me feel closer to mika, but rather like i'm stalking him by following a paparazzi, or something like that. :dunno:

apart from the tweets about what radio station he'll be on next, that's interesting. :biggrin2:

I agree and i still think it should be added to the smilie list :wink2:

naaaa... dont think i need that!

worth the try.

I think they're having several courses. amuse, starters, 2n starter (fancy restaurant of course) than main course, than a sherbet, than dessert and finally coffee :teehee:

worth the try.

I think they're having several courses. amuse, starters, 2n starter (fancy restaurant of course) than main course, than a sherbet, than dessert and finally coffee :teehee:

.... w. a few drinks after... :naughty:

But then we have to wait HOURS! :blink:

Reminds me of when he was on BBC Radio 2 and I sent an email and wanted an original title and I put: Mika's cheese fondue as the title:roftl:

It worked though, they read it to him:mf_rosetinted:

this title is just PERFECT :roftl::roftl:

Archived