Post your mikasounds account name! :)

--there is *most probably* a thread for this but i searched and it didnt come up, so sorry if im wasting anyones time :wink2:--

so, i finally got an account on mikasounds today (btw i havent got a virus from it) and i thought id tell everyone who i was because my account name is different to what it is on here :)

....yeh so on mikasounds my account name is bassmachine ok? :biggrin2:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hhhhmmmm... yeah maybe! :naughty:

Why in Gods/Mikas name arent you a member there? :blink:

:lol3:

I just never got around to making an account. :teehee: I don't go on MS anymore anyway, so there's probably no point now! :lol3:

Same there as here....'cept I only go on there about once a month and NEVER post anything :roftl: Or even use my points :lol3:

I have an account, but don't post or upload anything at all. The only reason in fact was just to use my Mika's Magic Numbers and to buy things from the shop. I prefer just coming on here tbh (:

I have an account, but don't post or upload anything at all. The only reason in fact was just to use my Mika's Magic Numbers and to buy things from the shop. I prefer just coming on here tbh (:

I tried uploading my points once but it told me I had to download some thing so I just gave up :roftl: Now I only use it every now and then to check news or shop :naughty:

Archived