MIKA @ Prague, Czech Republic - CANCELLED

dcdeb

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another question, does someone know / can find out how difficult/easy it is to get back into the city from the venue during the night? tina wrote on the german forum that the metro only runs until midnight, and that there are night buses, but she couldn't find out anything else about it...

another question, does someone know / can find out how difficult/easy it is to get back into the city from the venue during the night? tina wrote on the german forum that the metro only runs until midnight, and that there are night buses, but she couldn't find out anything else about it...

hi mellody, you could check out this link

transport in Prague

maybe it will be more help for you:wink2:

and yes, you are right there are night buses available, but no for all directions and of course time intervals are bigger (45-60 minutes) as usual...

hey:bye:

it will be my first gig:biggrin2:

and i've got vip tickets.. i want to ask if someone knows what is the different between the vip to the standart tickets... thx:pinkbow:

I don't know what the rules are there, but VIP tickets are usually for a separate seated area where you sit with with local 'celebrities' / relatives of the organisers or people who can simply afford to pay a higher price.:dunno:

I prefer standing tickets close to the stage :teehee: but I am sure you can enjoy the show from anywhere.:thumb_yello:

I don't know what the rules are there, but VIP tickets are usually for a separate seated area where you sit with with local 'celebrities' / relatives of the organisers or people who can simply afford to pay a higher price.:dunno:

I prefer standing tickets close to the stage :teehee: but I am sure you can enjoy the show from anywhere.:thumb_yello:

they're standing tickets..

i bought them- 68 euro..

:blink:

maybe it is standing VIP section then :dunno:

My ticket is "standing near the stage" and cost me only 35 EUR or so, with print ticket option...

PS: if you phone Tesla Arena, they should know :wink2:

:blink:

maybe it is standing VIP section then :dunno:

My ticket is "standing near the stage" and cost me only 35 EUR or so, with print ticket option...

PS: if you phone Tesla Arena, they should know :wink2:

okey , thx anyway :)

And in that case we'll stay in Prague for a week at least so it'll be amazing for us to see yu again maybe:wink2:
oh yes, of course! we could meet after the concert! it would be so much fun. My friend from the USA will stay with me maybe, so I'm coming with her :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you very much Blumi ;)

what's "seats JIH" and "standing FOS"? :blink:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Standing FOS is "in front of stage". I don't really know what "seats JIH" stands for. But I think that are seats in the near of the stage.

Archived