MIKA @ Prague, Czech Republic - CANCELLED

dcdeb

I'm about to order my ticket :biggrin2:

Just one question could someone who knows the city tell me that it is really easy to find that tourist information center that will have my ticket if I choose that option. I googled it but it says that a hygenic center something has the named adress :aah: My Czech is non-existing, though, so maybe it's caused to that?! :blink:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And how much is that in Euros? :blink:

EDIT** Just checked it on the calculator, it's cca 35 Euros

ah ... good you figure it out yourself ... coz anywy it was withdrawn in rubbles from my card :roftl:

which won't be of much help to you either :teehee:

Is an E-ticket option available there where you can print the ticket at home?

yeah that would be cool, would love to know as well...

edit: statue just told me that there is this option, it costs 20 kr. extra (0,80 euro) - i think i'll do that. :biggrin2:

I´m not sure, but I would go to Prague. I never been´to Prague before and everybody says the city is so beautiful.

Prague has a great atmosphere. I have been there many times. You simply can't get bored there. I think the concert is timed perfectly for tourists: you can do sightseeing at the weekend and then go to the gig on Monday.:biggrin2:

Prague has a great atmosphere. I have been there many times. You simply can't get bored there. I think the concert is timed perfectly for tourists: you can do sightseeing at the weekend and then go to the gig on Monday.:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: ...

Feels kind of cool listening to other people complimenting on your country :naughty:

looks every question was answered:wink2:

good job:thumb_yello:

I wouldnt like to fail as the czech rep :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But honestly, I love how everyone figured out everything on their own before I managed to answer. You guys are pros :thumb_yello:

Can someone let me know where you bought the e-ticket, please.

I went to the ticketstream site as listed in the fist post and ofr the 26th July I can only get ticket for Mozartissimo...:blink:

Also, It does not find anything on either Mika or Tesla..

I went to the ticketstream site as listed in the fist post and ofr the 26th July I can only get ticket for Mozartissimo...:blink:

i bought mine here

http://www.ticketportal.cz/predstavenie_javisko_view.asp?IDPred=1930134

suzie, you could try to use this link, "home print" is working:wink2:

tesla arena

Yes, it is:thumb_yello:

I know why it didn't work first...

I wanted to click on podium :lmfao:

I obviously cannot buy a place on stage with Mika....:roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao:...you are :thumb_yello:

maybe it´s no bad idea to be directly at the stage:naughty:...with special ticket:wink2:

Can anyone help us with buying Tickets, I´m too stupid :blink:

Does poštou do zahraničí / mail order to abroad means, that they send the tickets to other countries.

I´m from Germany and can´t print the e-tickets.

hi tina, i'm quoting your post here, as this is the current prague thread. :wink2: what site are you using for ordering? i used ticketpro.cz, that was easy to understand. :wink2: you can have the tickets sent to you, but it costs about 7-8 euro extra. printing costs 80 cent extra and picking them up at the tourist information office in prague is free. :wink2:

Archived