MIKA @ Prague, Czech Republic - CANCELLED

dcdeb

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh, well, ok... and where are the other standing then?

I think the "normal" standing area is behind the standing-fos area. But I don't know how far it is from the stage.

I won't come early and i'm hesitating between the VIP (seating) and the front rows.

Someone know if we can watch the gig well in the VIP section. Can we dance or do we have to stay seated?

How many people can be on the Stání u pódia?

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

I won't come early and i'm hesitating between the VIP (seating) and the front rows.

Someone know if we can watch the gig well in the VIP section. Can we dance or do we have to stay seated?

If I go, I'll probably be on the Stání u pódia

And I think that you can dance, you don't have to stay seated all the concert...

any plans on accomodation yet? i've found a hostel 1.5 km from the arena (ca. 15-20 minutes walk i guess), which has good reviews on hostelworld, the pictures look good and it even has a free swimming pool and sauna - they have a private 8-bed-room (with own shower and toilet) for about 8.30 euro per person and night. would any of you be interested in sharing this, preferably for 3 nights from saturday til tuesday? (i wanna go sightseeing on sunday...). the city / sightseeing is 3 metro stops away.

if you wanna have a look, the hostel is here: http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Plus-Prague/Prag/18239 :wink2:

I'm struggling with the registration form at ticketpro.cz .... couldn't this be written in English???

hmm, when I booked the ticktes it was in english , too.

Hey people

Anyone knows if there's a regular bus service from Prague Airport to the city center? Just public buses, no private minibuses, cars for rent or stuff like that..

thanks again :thumb_yello:

Hey people

Anyone knows if there's a regular bus service from Prague Airport to the city center? Just public buses, no private minibuses, cars for rent or stuff like that..

thanks again :thumb_yello:

Yup, there is one indeed. :wink2: Well, actually two, depending on where you need to go :-)

The ticket that gets you into the centre costs 1€, which is waaay better than taking a taxi or whatever. :wink2:

It operates pretty much every day, like every 10 or 15 minutes. :)

Yup, there is one indeed. :wink2: Well, actually two, depending on where you need to go :-)

The ticket that gets you into the centre costs 1€, which is waaay better than taking a taxi or whatever. :wink2:

It operates pretty much every day, like every 10 or 15 minutes. :)

Okaz! Thank u so much!

:flowers2:

Hi, the "Stání u podia" is for about 650 people. I got my ticket here.

Hi everybody,

I am going for a first time to a concert like this, how long before the bigining I have to be there to have a good place? (I have a ticket in front of the stage)

Thanks

P.S. It's super that Mika is comming in Czech republic!

Hi everybody,

I am going for a first time to a concert like this, how long before the bigining I have to be there to have a good place? (I have a ticket in front of the stage)

Thanks

P.S. It's super that Mika is comming in Czech republic!

very soon, be sure:teehee:...

kazdopadne, ak budes mat chut, mozes prist na kavicku do cz&sk :wink2:

Archived