MIKA @ Moscow, Russia! 28 July 2010

dcdeb

I look! Wait! That site where I have ordered... There it is necessary to redeem tickets within 2 day. I cannot buy for myself. The girl of Moscow will make it . And such variant not for you ((

Oh right - I see. Thank you.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh right - I see. Thank you.

Kath ! You know, I do not understand it.... I have made the trial order for 3 tickets through other site... I have not confirmed purchase... I wished to look only. There it is possible to pay with StarTravel QIWI, MoneyMail, WebMoney. there is something suitable for you??

Kath ! You know, I do not understand it.... I have made the trial order for 3 tickets through other site... I have not confirmed purchase... I wished to look only. There it is possible to pay with StarTravel QIWI, MoneyMail, WebMoney. there is something suitable for you??

Our posts crossed over there!

Yes, I am sure there will be. I usually use Paypal - which may not be an option but I can look into those other things. If you could give me the details - maybe you would need to PM me as to where I would need to send the money and how much, I can certainly do that :thumb_yello:

I am off now Lena but please pm me if you think there is anything we can do about this. I can certainly send you my card details or do one of the money transfer things.

Thank you very much indeed for your help.

Have a good day :wub2:

I am off now Lena but please pm me if you think there is anything we can do about this. I can certainly send you my card details or do one of the money transfer things.

Thank you very much indeed for your help.

Have a good day :wub2:

We have already discussed it:mail: if there are questions, I shall wait)

Lena, is there any way that I can send money to your friend in Moscow and maybe she could get my tickets too?

Oh I did not see you have written it...

I think, she could ... She is absent while

you can buy tickets here and pay by credit card ... just scroll down ... they have instructions how to do it in english ... it's gonna cost you a ticket price + 6% commission for the operation & bank comission for currency conversion (depends on the bank)

click on "Кассы продаж" (Sales office), left section on your screen, item 4 from the top, and you'll see the map and the route how to get to the office to pick up your tickets

good luck!

:shocked: 3 hours! Do you know if tickets for St Petersbourg are on sale?

I do not know.... But so it is written on a site with tickets...3 hours...:blink: I do not trust)

Tickets for Peter are not present

Thank you. :thumb_yello: What is the price for the gig in Moscow? :teehee:

EDIT: I found it. ;) It seems to be a very small tickets. They don't sale a lot of tickets.

I hope, that Green Theatre is really small. I would like). Tickets are really accessible at the price of.) I am very glad .

I watch for tickets. As soon as there will be Petersburg tickets, I shall inform. (if I shall not work that day)

you can buy tickets here and pay by credit card ... just scroll down ... they have instructions how to do it in english ... it's gonna cost you a ticket price + 6% commission for the operation & bank comission for currency conversion (depends on the bank)

click on "Кассы продаж" (Sales office), left section on your screen, item 4 from the top, and you'll see the map and the route how to get to the office to pick up your tickets

good luck!

The trouble is...we have been through all the stages of buying the tickets but when it comes to collecting them it says you have to collect them in two days time. There doesn't seem to be an option of having them posted or emailed or picking them up at the venue on the day. I just can't seem to find a way around this :shocked:

The trouble is...we have been through all the stages of buying the tickets but when it comes to collecting them it says you have to collect them in two days time. There doesn't seem to be an option of having them posted or emailed or picking them up at the venue on the day. I just can't seem to find a way around this :shocked:

Oh! I wrote to you, that this not suitable for you!, because it is necessary to take away tickets within 2 days

Kath! Had you ordered only or had paid already? If have ordered, any person can buy the tickets. But if have paid, only you with your passport or under the certified power of attorney

i'm trying to figure it out now ... coz i actully plan to collect the ticket in their central office but on the day of concert... so far i haven't paid for the ticket but booked one ... and yes they sent me a confirmation email ... showing details of my order and saying that i should pay within 2 days otherwaise the order will be cancelled ...

and well ... if i understood you right you have to collect the paid ticket in 2 days after payment ... is not an option for me either ... i'm trying to figure it out now

i'm trying to figure it out now ... coz i actully plan to collect the ticket in their central office but on the day of concert... so far i haven't paid for the ticket but booked one ... and yes they sent me a confirmation email ... showing details of my order and saying that i should pay within 2 days otherwaise the order will be cancelled ...

and well ... if i understood you right you have to collect the paid ticket in 2 days after payment ... is not an option for me either ... i'm trying to figure it out now

It is incredibly complicated isn't it :shocked: I really don't understand why it isn't possible to pick them up on the day of the concert.

It is incredibly complicated isn't it :shocked: I really don't understand why it isn't possible to pick them up on the day of the concert.

i got an email from concert.ru confirming that it's possible ... you just need to make a remark you want to collect them on the day of the concert

Kath, have you bought your ticket already?

Archived