MIKA @ Moscow, Russia! 28 July 2010

dcdeb

So you weren't planning to go to Moscow Enigma, just St. Petersburg?

Nope, Christine, doing Moscow as well was gonna be too expensive. Had to choose one or the other. So naturally I chose the one he cancelled!

But never mind, I'm off to St Pete tomorrow, and because I have no gig to go to, I will sightsee and eat plenty of blinis, and arrive knackered and fat in Helsinki!:thumb_yello: And I do believe I'm flying on a Fokker!:roftl:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kath said it took 4 hours to get from the airport to the hotel :shocked: The underground line they needed was closed, which didn't help. Very hot.

On the plus side, she says they have seen a Mika poster :naughty:

Well, If there would be no traffic congestions it would take about 1.5 hours.

Judging by Lenas tweets earlier, she got to meet him.

So he's definitely there:thumb_yello:

Did he come to Moscow today?? :shocked:

But he left Romania on Sunday morning!! :shocked:

Btw, I'm happy that MFC's fan met him!

Did he come to Moscow today?? :shocked:

But he left Romania on Sunday morning!! :shocked:

Btw, I'm happy that MFC's fan met him!

Are you sure?:blink:

Jimmy and Imma tweeted that they were there up to last night, and left for Moscow this morning.

And Lena tweeted that Mika and Martin arrived this evening.

Are you sure?:blink:

Jimmy and Imma tweeted that they were there up to last night, and left for Moscow this morning.

And Lena tweeted that Mika and Martin arrived this evening.

Read this Mika's tweet:

Yo! At the airport in Bucharest. Performed a massive show on the beach in Romania last night.

11:34 AM Jul 25th via Twitter for iPhone

He left Romania on 25 July...

Read this Mika's tweet:

Yo! At the airport in Bucharest. Performed a massive show on the beach in Romania last night.

11:34 AM Jul 25th via Twitter for iPhone

He left Romania on 25 July...

Yes, I thought I had read he had gone back to London (though I can't find where I read it now :naughty:)

Yes, I thought I had read he had gone back to London (though I can't find where I read it now :naughty:)

I was going to say, he hadn't gone to Moscow.

I was going to say, he hadn't gone to Moscow.

Ah ok! :thumb_yello:

I didn't know that he came back to London! :biggrin2:

On the plus side, she says they have seen a Mika poster :naughty:

Ha! Has she met up with Russian fans?

Nope, Christine, doing Moscow as well was gonna be too expensive. Had to choose one or the other. So naturally I chose the one he cancelled!

I have so been there, my friend. :lmfao:

But never mind, I'm off to St Pete tomorrow, and because I have no gig to go to, I will sightsee and eat plenty of blinis, and arrive knackered and fat in Helsinki!:thumb_yello: And I do believe I'm flying on a Fokker!:roftl:

Awesome!! :biggrin2:

But he is looking at YOU Lena:wub2:

I am ) I called Him)

ahhhhhh did you speak to him Lena? did he know who you were? :wub2:

I spoke, as could) I have managed to recollect some words even). But, probably, it seems only ))

Awwwwww, Lena, finally!:mf_lustslow:

Aha)to die not terribly now)

Is that the airport?

And is it still 36/37C???

Maybe) to wait was hot, but the plane has arrived later and such heat was not already. Mika did not suffer from hot). It is good). I have come back home almost at midnight

awww Фантастический :wub2: Thank you Lena :mf_lustslow:

Bad quality (. My hands shivered. I could not appease a shiver and I did photograph thus)

He started go out already , I have recollected that have not made any photo and I called him, he turned around and smiled . I again called and Mika turned around again). John too met Mika at the airport together with us. More truly, we with them). Like, we were not impudent. John is present gentleman. Before coming of Mika he has offered us "tea, coffee, croissants"))

I cannot write)) It is necessary in Russian). I should go to sleep. Last night was without a dream and this night too has gone. I did not sleep 2 days

Archived