MIKA @ Moscow, Russia! 28 July 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can, it is necessary to correct the name of the thread?? It is necessary that Petersburg too appeared in the title

There is a separate thread for St Petersburg:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2010-7-29&c=2

Perhaps it is best to keep them separate as some people might only go to either Moscow or St Petersburg and it is good to know who is attending which concert.

I do not think what to buy from this site is good idea. The prices are very overestimated. It is better to wait.

that is good advice for everyone.

So it seems that tickets are not officially on sale yet people are already selling them... :blink: ...

It makes me conclude that Mika is popular in Russia...

There is a separate thread for St Petersburg:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2010-7-29&c=2

Perhaps it is best to keep them separate as some people might only go to either Moscow or St Petersburg and it is good to know who is attending which concert.

In fact us not such heap, we shall not mix!):wink2:

that is good advice for everyone.

So it seems that tickets are not officially on sale yet people are already selling them... :blink: ...

It makes me conclude that Mika is popular in Russia...

I cannot estimate adequately until my coming on the concerts. Too it is bad, that our territory is great. Therefore not everyone can arrive. Not all fans from other cities can go. We talked already. Or the age does not allow to travel so far. Or there is no money. Or there is no work...

In any case, us was you in times more if all could come

Ok - thanks for the advice re the tickets. I will wait for you to let me know when and where is the best place to buy them :thumb_yello:

Am going to the travel agent today to try and get some stuff sorted.

Oh well, getting nearer.:thumb_yello: I know have hotels in Moscow and SPB and flights from Moscow to SPB and back again :thumb_yello:

Just need to worry about getting tickets for the gigs now - and the Visa's.

Oh well, getting nearer.:thumb_yello: I know have hotels in Moscow and SPB and flights from Moscow to SPB and back again :thumb_yello:

Just need to worry about getting tickets for the gigs now - and the Visa's.

You will have tickets)) I wish good luck for the Visa! :wink2:

You will have tickets)) I wish good luck for the Visa! :wink2:

Thank you :thumb_yello: Well, it is encouraging that you are optimistic about the tickets. :biggrin2: I aren't too worried about the visa's. (The travel agent didn't anticipate any problems - other than that they are expensive). It is the time scale that worries me a little as I need my passport a couple of times between now and then and I will have to send it off for the visa's. Anyway, fingers crossed.

I wanted to visit SPB for a long time, such a beautiful town, museums and so ...

yes, I must go to see the Hermitage one day and all the sights of St Petersburg, too...:thumb_yello:..but I don't want to combine it with a Mika gig at the moment. That would be just way too complicated for me:teehee:

Mika would be happy to see familiar faces but i don't have a passport.

I wanted to visit SPB for a long time, such a beautiful town, museums and so ...

I think it's not too late to have a passport. :wink2: Think about it.

Mika would be happy to see familiar faces but i don't have a passport.

Lillibet - you were in the same situation when you wanted to go to New York - PLEASE get a passport. It would be lovely to see you in Russia. But seriously, if you are considering it you must make a move now to get a passport - because then you will need to apply for a visa.

Why are you jealous Lena?

Because Mika needs moral support. He will be delighted, having seen familiar persons in a foreign country. And He will concentrate all His attention to you.:tears:

Because Mika needs moral support. He will be delighted, having seen familiar persons in a foreign country. And He will concentrate all His attention to you.:tears:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :huglove:

Believe me Lena - and I mean this absolutly and MOST sincerely - he WON'T.

Yes, he likes to see familiar faces.....and yes, in forgein places he is probably happy to see a few faces that he recognises but that is only human nature. But Mika ALWAYS plays to the whole audience. He will give brief smiles to people at the front but that is all. He interacts with people during songs in way of eye contact etc but he can, and does, do that with anyone and everyone. If I thought for one minute that me being there would spoil your enjoyment in any way I would be devastated. This is YOUR gig.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :huglove:

Believe me Lena - and I mean this absolutly and MOST sincerely - he WON'T.

Yes, he likes to see familiar faces.....and yes, in forgein places he is probably happy to see a few faces that he recognises but that is only human nature. But Mika ALWAYS plays to the whole audience. He will give brief smiles to people at the front but that is all. He interacts with people during songs in way of eye contact etc but he can, and does, do that with anyone and everyone. If I thought for one minute that me being there would spoil your enjoyment in any way I would be devastated. This is YOUR gig.

Kath, I know , His attentions and smiles will suffice on all). Mika has the best human qualities

it only my jealousy:naughty:. It appears at the slightest pretext)))

Kath, I know , His attentions and smiles will suffice on all). Mika has the best human qualities

it only my jealousy:naughty:. It appears at the slightest pretext)))

Jealousy and/or envy is also part of human nature. I have to admit that I don't suffer from it myself too much...............I have never had a materialist nature and I don't envy others anything really. But then I do appreciate that I have been blessed with a pretty good life which no doubt helps.

I do understand your feelings, I really do, and I am sure that if the roles were reversed I would feel much the same.

I can't, obviously, speak for others but I can assure you that although I have been to a lot of Mika gigs I am not a pushy fan. There have been many a time when I have just stood back and watched others meeting Mika. There have also been times that I have stood in front of him and been totally unable to speak :shocked::naughty:

But rest assured.............I would do nothing to spoil your enjoyment.

Jealousy and/or envy is also part of human nature. I have to admit that I don't suffer from it myself too much...............I have never had a materialist nature and I don't envy others anything really. But then I do appreciate that I have been blessed with a pretty good life which no doubt helps.

I do understand your feelings, I really do, and I am sure that if the roles were reversed I would feel much the same.

I can't, obviously, speak for others but I can assure you that although I have been to a lot of Mika gigs I am not a pushy fan. There have been many a ime when I have just stood back and watched others meeting Mika. There have also been times that I have stood in front of him and been totally unable to speak :shocked::naughty:

But rest assured.............I would do nothing to spoil your enjoyment.

I never envy))). To nobody and to nothing. And never envied to those who can see Mika. Only waited the My Happy Day

Yes... And to greatly suffer if there are rumors

I never envy))). To nobody and to nothing. And never envied to those who can see Mika. Only waited the My Happy Day

Yes... And to greatly suffer if there are rumors

Fingers crossed that everything will work out well and that you will have a brilliant experience. I am sure that the whole of the MFC is certainly wishing that for you :wub2:

Fingers crossed that everything will work out well and that you will have a brilliant experience. I am sure that the whole of the MFC is certainly wishing that for you :wub2:

Now expectation became perceived) And I shall be happy all these days expectations:wub2: I love all around)

Thanks Lena !:wub2:

Trouble is, I don't have the slightest clue what I am doing on that site :shocked:

I think Abby has a translator facility on her laptop but any hints you could give me about what I should be buying would be most apreciated. Thank you :huglove:

I have ordered tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::band:

The prices of 800-4000 roubles.

A dancing places 2000. It is the exact price on which I counted! Plus of 200 roubles booking gathering.

parter1- 3000

parter2-1500

VIP-4000.

Amphitheater of 800 roubles. This all so is cheap!!!!! And 4000 it is not expensive.

MIKA!!!!!! I Adore you!

I have ordered tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::band:

The prices of 800-4000 roubles.

A dancing places 2000. It is the exact price on which I counted! Plus of 200 roubles booking gathering.

parter1- 3000

parter2-1500

VIP-4000.

Amphitheater of 800 roubles. This all so is cheap!!!!! And 4000 it is not expensive.

MIKA!!!!!! I Adore you!

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO pleased for you. You must be delighted to finally have your tickets ordered :huglove:

But I am still none the wiser about where I need to click :naughty:

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO pleased for you. You must be delighted to finally have your tickets ordered :huglove:

But I am still none the wiser about where I need to click :naughty:

I look! Wait! That site where I have ordered... There it is necessary to redeem tickets within 2 day. I cannot buy for myself. The girl of Moscow will make it . And such variant not for you ((

Archived