MIKA @ Moscow, Russia! 28 July 2010

dcdeb

i got an email from concert.ru confirming that it's possible ... you just need to make a remark you want to collect them on the day of the concert

Kath, have you bought your ticket already?

:biggrin2: Great! I hope we can do the same for St Petersburg.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got an email from concert.ru confirming that it's possible ... you just need to make a remark you want to collect them on the day of the concert

Kath, have you bought your ticket already?

Oh I see - well hopefully we will be able to do that for SPB then.

No, I haven't bought my tickets for Moscow - but I have sent the money.

• 2 months later...

Official information.

Concert Mika which was supposed to take place in Stas Namin Centre July 28, 2010, at 20-00 is transferred to the club "Arena Moscow» (address: Leningrad avenue house 31 korp.4) with saving the time and date .

Previously purchased tickets are not valid and shall be surrendered

Concerning the exchange and return tickets, please call. +7-495-699-69-17

Official information.

Concert Mika which was supposed to take place in Stas Namin Centre July 28, 2010, at 20-00 is transferred to the club "Arena Moscow» (address: Leningrad avenue house 31 korp.4) with saving the time and date .

Previously purchased tickets are not valid and shall be surrendered

Concerning the exchange and return tickets, please call. +7-495-699-69-17

:blink:

So you need to take your ticket back and get a new one for the new venue?

anyway, at least they managed to take the gig to a smaller venue and not simply cancel it...:thumb_yello:

:blink:

So you need to take your ticket back and get a new one for the new venue?

anyway, at least they managed to take the gig to a smaller venue and not simply cancel it...:thumb_yello:

Yes, we should do exactly that.

Yes, it could be worse :bored:

New venue is not very big but comfortable than Green Theatre

http://www.concert.ru/CanceledActions.aspx

Сообщаем Вам, что концерт "Mika", который должен был пройти в, Центре Стаса Намина с намеченной датой на 28 июля 2010 г. переносится в клуб "Аrena Moscow" (адрес: Ленинградский проспект д.31 корп.4) с сохранением даты и времени.

Билеты, приобретенные на концерт выше обозначенной группы в Центр Стаса Намина будут действительны для прохода в клуб "Аrena Moscow".

Желающим сдать билеты возврат денег за проданные билеты будет осуществляться в центральной кассе КОНЦЕРТ.РУ на Цветном бульваре, д.30 по будням в течение 10 календарных дней после даты оповещения.

Желающим получить компенсацию в разнице цены билетов выплата денежных средств будет осуществляться в центральной кассе КОНЦЕРТ.РУ на Цветном бульваре, д.30 по будням в течение 10 календарных дней после даты оповещения.

Autotranslation:

We inform you, that the concert "Mika" which should pass in Green Theatre with the planned date for July, 28th, 2010 is transferred to club " Аrena Moscow " (the address: the Leningrad prospectus д.31 корп.4) with preservation of date and time.

The tickets for the concert in Green Theatre will be valid for pass to club " Аrena Moscow ".

Wishing to hand over tickets the refund for the sold tickets it will be carried out in central cash department KONTSERT.RU in Color parkway, д.30 on weekdays within 10 calendar days after date of the notification.

The interested person payment of money resources will receive indemnification in a difference of the price of tickets to be carried out in central cash department KONTSERT.RU in Color parkway, д.30 on weekdays within 10 calendar days after date of the notification.

It became more complex with VIP-tickets . One tickets became more expensive , and one others are cheaper. Also there were tickets on fanzone, they will be closer to the stage, than standing places

http://www.concert.ru/CanceledActions.aspx

Сообщаем Вам, что концерт "Mika", который должен был пройти в, Центре Стаса Намина с намеченной датой на 28 июля 2010 г. переносится в клуб "Аrena Moscow" (адрес: Ленинградский проспект д.31 корп.4) с сохранением даты и времени.

Билеты, приобретенные на концерт выше обозначенной группы в Центр Стаса Намина будут действительны для прохода в клуб "Аrena Moscow".

Желающим сдать билеты возврат денег за проданные билеты будет осуществляться в центральной кассе КОНЦЕРТ.РУ на Цветном бульваре, д.30 по будням в течение 10 календарных дней после даты оповещения.

Желающим получить компенсацию в разнице цены билетов выплата денежных средств будет осуществляться в центральной кассе КОНЦЕРТ.РУ на Цветном бульваре, д.30 по будням в течение 10 календарных дней после даты оповещения.

Autotranslation:

We inform you, that the concert "Mika" which should pass in Green Theatre with the planned date for July, 28th, 2010 is transferred to club " Аrena Moscow " (the address: the Leningrad prospectus д.31 корп.4) with preservation of date and time.

The tickets for the concert in Green Theatre will be valid for pass to club " Аrena Moscow ".

Wishing to hand over tickets the refund for the sold tickets it will be carried out in central cash department KONTSERT.RU in Color parkway, д.30 on weekdays within 10 calendar days after date of the notification.

The interested person payment of money resources will receive indemnification in a difference of the price of tickets to be carried out in central cash department KONTSERT.RU in Color parkway, д.30 on weekdays within 10 calendar days after date of the notification.

It became more complex with VIP-tickets . One tickets became more expensive , and one others are cheaper. Also there were tickets on fanzone, they will be closer to the stage, than standing places

Thanks God that Russians have changed the venue and not just cancelled it like in Prague!!!!:thumb_yello: But the problems with tickets are so odd and make no sense to me at all.:blink:

I think, Mika too does not want a cancelling of two concerts at once

I have written to organizers of the gigs.

And I have received the answer:

"Hello!

It is possible to exchange in day of the concert in cash departments of "Arena Moscow".

Hi all!

We wrote to Mika's management to get clarification on this, and they

contact the Moscow people directly. They have just come back to me

today with this:

2 JULY 2010

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM MOSCOW

Due to technical reasons the Moscow venue will be changed to Arena Moscow Club.

All tickets bought for Green Theater are valid for Arena Moscow.

NEW venue and a link to buy tickets.

Arena Moscow

http://arenamoscow.ru/

address: 31/4, Leningradsky av., Moscow, Russia 125284

ticket link:

http://concert.ru/Details.aspx?ActionID=16186

If you have additional concerns contact the venue directly.

I hope this helps put everyone's mind at ease. :thumb_yello:

Hi all!

We wrote to Mika's management to get clarification on this, and they

contact the Moscow people directly. They have just come back to me

today with this:

2 JULY 2010

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM MOSCOW

Due to technical reasons the Moscow venue will be changed to Arena Moscow Club.

All tickets bought for Green Theater are valid for Arena Moscow.

NEW venue and a link to buy tickets.

Arena Moscow

http://arenamoscow.ru/

address: 31/4, Leningradsky av., Moscow, Russia 125284

ticket link:

http://concert.ru/Details.aspx?ActionID=16186

If you have additional concerns contact the venue directly.

I hope this helps put everyone's mind at ease. :thumb_yello:

You've just made Kath, a VERY happy girl:thumb_yello:

Mika's interview about the Moscow gig. And again ...some known to us facts of His life.

Girls will make translation later:wink2:

http://www.101.ru/?an=port_persona_page&uid=78423

Mika

Самый кудрявый, обаятельный и звонкий (в прямом смысле слова) певец Великобритании Mika (Мика) спешит в Москву! 28 июля эпатажный исполнитель раскрасит клуб ARENA MOSCOW всеми цветами радуги, ведь его музыка и феерическое шоу – это коктейль из самых сочных эмоций. Mика, несмотря на возраст, уже снискал славу «второго Фредди Меркьюри». Любят музыканта не только за привлекательную внешность, но и за неординарный талант. Каждая его композиция – пилюля от тоски. Каждое его шоу – невероятное представление. Мика – человек редкой энергии, которой он щедро делится с окружающими. В преддверии своего единственного концерта в Москве, Мика рассказал, какие сюрпризы приготовил своим поклонникам и какие неожиданности иногда преподносят ему самому.

— Мика, привет! Скажи, чего ждать зрителям от твоего московского концерта, какие сюрпризы готовишь?

— Ооо, это будет незабываемое шоу, не могу дождаться! Во время моих концертов часто происходят разные непредвиденные ситуации, потому что я приглашаю людей на сцену. И вот сейчас мы как раз ищем добровольцев, которые примут участие в этом концерте. Мы выберем 20 человек, которых переоденем в костюмы – у нас есть совершенно сумасшедший костюм черепа, есть костюм большой собаки…. Короче, мы выбираем людей из толпы, примерно за полтора часа до концерта, проводим краткий инструктаж, говорим, что делать, куда идти, переодеваем, репетируем, но все равно происходит что-то из ряда вон. Кто-нибудь просто убегает. Но это все равно весело!

— Помнишь свое самое грандиозное шоу?

— Шоу, которое я запомнил больше всего, было во Франции позапрошлым летом. Тогда я выступал перед стадионом в 55 тысяч человек. Это был невероятный опыт для меня. Знаете, я каждый раз волнуюсь перед концертом, потому что выступаю без фонограммы и каждый раз что-то меняю, так что похожих концертов у меня не бывает.

— Слушай, вот ты всегда эпатируешь публику. А тебя вообще можно чем-нибудь удивить?

— Конечно. Вот, например, год назад в Штатах я попал в удивительную историю. После концерта я вернулся в свой номер и пошел принимать душ. И вот выхожу я из ванной, а на кровати сидит один из моих фанатов. Меня это не испугало, но он был очень высоким, так что я тут же выбежал из номера в коридор. Как понимаешь, из одежды на мне было только полотенце. Выглядел я, конечно же, как последний идиот.

— А когда ты понял, что знаменит?

— Вообще-то я до сих пор не верю, что это произошло. Наверное, я не так часто слушаю радио, на котором крутятся мои песни, но я подумал, раз мои композиции скачивают и слушают, значит это и правда кому-то нужно. Но еще веселее было, когда я осознал, что мои песни интересны продюсерам и они готовы платить за это деньги. Я никогда не думал, что история с самыми популярными треками по скачиванию и весь этот ажиотаж так быстро произойдет с моими песнями. Это произошло буквально за неделю. В общем, я настоящий счастливчик, чего уж греха таить.

— В каждой твоей песне чувствуется какая-то невероятная энергетика. Как тебе удается заряжать музыку таким позитивом?

— Я считаю, что писать хорошие песни – это самое высшее мастерство. И, хотя это тяжелый труд, но этому можно научиться. Больше всего я уважаю людей, которые сами пишут песни, а не исполняют чужие. Так вот, я просто садился и каждый день писал песни, несколько часов подряд, писал и писал. Конечно,по большей части получалась какая-то ерунда, но самое главное в этом деле - тренировка. Если ты не будешь тренироваться и заставлять себя писать каждый день, то никогда не напишешь ни одной хорошей песни.

— То есть, над одной песней ты можешь работать днями и месяцами?

— Ну, вообще, если честно, большинство своих песен я написал за 10-15 минут. Правда, Relax писал целых полчаса! Я постоянно что-то пишу, просто сажусь и выпускаю все свои мысли наружу. Я наблюдаю за своим творческим потоком и потом замечаю, что из этого безобразия было неплохо. И когда сажусь, чтобы собрать эти мысли в песню, – это получается очень быстро.

— Ты поешь с детства или решил стать музыкантом в сознательном возрасте?

— Пою я с очень раннего возраста, и даже умудрялся зарабатывать этим деньги. Тогда я брался за любую работу, озвучивал много всяких джинглов и рекламных роликов, чтобы хоть немного заработать. У нас в семье было 5 детей и у меня не было агента, все решения принимала за меня мама. Я тогда был рад любой пятиминутной работе. Но когда мне исполнилось 16 лет, я заявил маме, что больше не буду этим заниматься. И был очень горд собой.

— Кстати, раз уж мы заговорили о родителях, это правда, что твоего отца похищали террористы?

— Нет-нет, моего отца не похищали. Почему-то все спрашивают про какое-то похищение. Просто, когда он был в Ливане, где познакомился с моей мамой, он поселился в гостинице, в которую террористы заложили бомбу. Все люди, узнавшие об этом, бросились бежать из гостиницы и он тоже. В итоге он пришел в американское посольство и провел там 7 месяцев, дожидаясь разрешения на выезд. В итоге все закончилось хорошо, но в Америке его долгое время считали пропавшим без вести.

The most crisp, charming and ringing (literally) British singer Mika (Mika) rushes to Moscow! 28 July shocking performer will paint club ARENA MOSCOW with all the colors of the rainbow, because his music and theatrical show - is a cocktail of the most luscious emotions. Mika, despite his age, has already achieved a fame as a "second Freddie Mercury". We love a musician not only for attractive appearance, but also an extraordinary talent. Each of its composition - the pill of anguish. Each of his show - an incredible performance. Mika - a man of rare energy, which he generously shared with others. On the eve of his only concert in Moscow, Mika told what surprises are prepared for his fans, and what surprises are sometimes portrayed himself.

- Mika, hello! Tell the audience what to expect from your gig in Moscow, what surprises do you have?

- Ooh, this will be an unforgettable show, I can not wait! During my concerts often accompanied by various contingencies, because I invite people on stage. And now we're just looking for volunteers to take part in this concert. We will choose 20 people who will be dressed in costumes - we have a totally crazy costume skull, there is a large dog costume .... In short, we chose people from the crowd, about a half hour before the concert, hold a short briefing, saying that to do, where to go, change clothes, rehearsing, but still there is something quite extraordinary. Someone just runs away. But it's still fun!

- Do you remember your most ambitious show?

- The show, which I remember most, was in France last summer. Then I spoke to the stadium to 55,000 people. It was an incredible experience for me. You know, every time I worried before the concert, because I never lip-synch, and never do similar concerts.

- Hey, that's what you always shocking public. But is there something to surprise you?

- Of course. For example, a year ago in the States I got an amazing story. After the concert I went back to his room and went to take a shower. And now I'm going out of the bathroom and sits on the bed one of my fans. I was not scared, but he was very high, so I immediately ran out of room in the corridor. As you know, from the clothes I had only a towel. I looked, of course, like a dope.

- And when you had you realized that you are famous?

- Actually, I still do not believe it happened. I guess I did not so much listening to the radio, where swirling my songs, but I thought once my songs download and listen, then it's really necessary for someone. But even funnier was when I realized that my songs are interesting for producers and they are willing to pay money for it. I never thought that the story of the most popular tracks for downloading and all that hype so quickly happens to my songs. This happened just a week. In general, I'm real lucky, what could be confessed.

- In each of your lyrics there is some sort of incredible power. How do you manage the music in such a positive charge?

- I believe that to write good songs - this is the highest of skill. And, although it is hard work, but it can be learned. Most of all I respect people who write their own songs, but they will not do wrong. So I just sat down and wrote songs every day, a few hours and wrote and wrote. Of course, most of them have some kind of nonsense, but most importantly in this case - training. If you do not train and force yourself to write every day, you never write any good songs.

- That is, on one song you can work days and months?

- Well, in general, to be honest, most of my songs I wrote for 10-15 minutes. True, Relax wrote in a half of an hour! I always write something, just sit down and release all my thoughts out. I watched his creative flow and then noticed that this outrage was not bad. And when I sit down to collect these thoughts into a song - it turns out very quickly.

- You sing from childhood or decided to become a musician in conscious age?

- I sing from a very early age, and even managed to earn the money. Those days I took up any job, voiced by many various jingles and commercials, to get a little money. Our family had 5 children and I have not had an agent, all the decisions made my mother. Then I was glad of any five-minute work. But when I was 16 years old, I told Mama that'll never do it. And I was very proud of myself.

- By the way, since we are talking about parents, it is true that your father were kidnapped by terrorists?

- No, no, my father was not kidnapped. For some reason, everyone is asking about some sort of kidnapping. Just when he was in Lebanon, where he met my mother, he settled in the hotel, in which terrorists planted a bomb. All the people heard this, fled from the hotel and so did he. He eventually came to the U.S. embassy and spent 7 months, waiting for permission to leave. In the end, all ended well, but in America for a long time he was considered as missing.

Radio ENERGY

Archived