Mika on Weekend Wogan, BBC Radio 2

lollipop_monkey

what format is it? if you have windows, you can try loading it in windows movie maker and converting it to wmv there (save on pc, optimal quality for own pc - those are the easiest settings) - might not work though if it's an apple quicktime file. but that would reduce the size so you can upload it on youtube (or sendspace) without problems. :wink2:

Attempting Windows Movie Maker...

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, you better reduce it, but the problem with uploading on megaupload must be the format not the size

I compressed it, and it went down to 524, which is still way too big...It seems to be uploading to megaupload now, but i'm trying with windows movie maker too :original:

I compressed it, and it went down to 524, which is still way too big...It seems to be uploading to megaupload now, but i'm trying with windows movie maker too :original:
thank you v much in advance Abby!!

:shocked: So now they decide to upload it to youtube! haha. Ahh well, i'll carry on uploading mine :biggrin2:

That's really a bit mean. I will watch your upload also, I promise!

He is so cute in that interview. Very relaxed and concentrated at the same time. The way he's moving in his chair :teehee:.

"Ohh and you gave me a muffin." :wub2:

Ida' date=' his sister :original: And in the other pics, the other girl is Paloma, another sister[/quote']

Ida isn't his sister ... she's a friend of Mika who sometimes is a singer at his gigs :wink2:

Ida' date=' his sister :original: And in the other pics, the other girl is Paloma, another sister[/quote']

Ida is an old friend of his, a singer, not his sister.

Unless his sisters are multiplying! :shocked:

Thanks for the links! :fangurl:

Ida! :wink2:

Clearly... I heard, in Sweden there was no time for rehearsals ...But there is time for a stroll around London. Probably Mika does not have ugly college friends in general:sneaky2: