Mika @ Sept à Huit TF1: 18 April 2010

Droopsy

My mum and grandma officially think he is crazy and has a lot in common with me haha:))) He is soooo damn cute... I filmed the tv with my cam in case nobody recorded it directly on a computer, just let me know and I'll put it on youtube...

That's niice :biggrin2:

For me, it's honnestly one of the best documentaries about Mika ive ever seen. it was really natural i mean, without trivial montage etc... its was good =D

he was so adorable and so funny.

when the man asked him if he sometimes argues with Jasmine, Mika immediately answered: constantly!

And Yasmine was like :blush-anim-cl: "i was about to say NO!", he then said "then you're lying, lying like your anti-cerne (or anti-circle, i dont know how to say it in english, its the cream against those circles under the eyes)

:naughty:

My mum and grandma officially think he is crazy and has a lot in common with me haha:))) He is soooo damn cute... I filmed the tv with my cam in case nobody recorded it directly on a computer, just let me know and I'll put it on youtube...

don't we all know these kinds of reactions... :biggrin2: did they watch it with you?

it'd be really great if you could upload it (now you took the trouble of recording it :wink2:) :wub2:

Wow I really loved the documentary! Mika was so lovely. My mum watched it and I think she liked it!! Which is good because she usually seems bored to death when I talk about Mika :roftl:

It was fun to see Yasmine and his mum :D Really, that was nice!!!

I'm sorry the link I posted earlier did not work outside of France, they're really annoying!

The part with Mika has just finished, I loved it! It lasted around 15 min, we saw him in his flat and in the London suburbs where he creates costumes, and then we saw him at the gig in Vienna. They described him very well, nothing very new but it was really nice to watch, and I always love him speaking French :wub2: We saw his mother, Yasmine and Paloma.

I think someone will post it soon or I'll try to find the video online

:jawdrop:

Officially can't wait! :biggrin2:

For me, it's honnestly one of the best documentaries about Mika ive ever seen. it was really natural i mean, without trivial montage etc... its was good =D

when the man asked him if he sometimes argues with Jasmine, Mika immediately answered: constantly!

And Yasmine was like :blush-anim-cl: "i was about to say NO!", he then said "then you're lying, lying like your anti-cerne (or anti-circle, i dont know how to say it in english, its the cream against those circles under the eyes)

:wub2:

:roftl: the bit about the cream sounds really funny.

:wub2:

:roftl: the bit about the cream sounds really funny.

A lot of other things were funny, he put some random mask on while Jasmine was talking to the journalist :biggrin2:

Really, it was a very very nice documentary. A 'must watch' for all fans in my opinion. :thumb_yello:

A lot of other things were funny, he put some random mask on while Jasmine was talking to the journalist :biggrin2:

Really, it was a very very nice documentary. A 'must watch' for all fans in my opinion. :thumb_yello:

you're not making it easier to wait. :teehee::wink2: *tells herself to be patient now*

i wanna watch it now!!:tears:!!!!

I know, but in the meantime, I'm working on the translation.. Hopefully people will be interested in it

that's great! :thumb_yello: of course people will be interested in it. i will, to look up those parts i don't understand on my own. :mf_rosetinted:

me too! (are we always the impatient ones? :roftl:)

i know I am!! :lmfao:!!!

i usually wtach them live, but i was out today... so i missed it...and now i wanna see!! Especially since its in French!!!:wub2:

i know I am!! :lmfao:!!!

i usually wtach them live, but i was out today... so i missed it...and now i wanna see!! Especially since its in French!!!:wub2:

i was there but couldn't watch it since i have neither french tv nor would the website allow me to watch it online. :sneaky2:

and i also liiike him speaking french! :wub2:

I am downloading it to youtube but it needs 204 minutes:/

have to edit it first

THANKS alot :huglove:

i will wait!

*gets camping chair out... hands marshmallows*

i was there but couldn't watch it since i have neither french tv nor would the website allow me to watch it online. :sneaky2:

and i also liiike him speaking french! :wub2:

hes sexyyyyyyyyyyy:wub2::wub2: and cute... and intelligebt... *fangurls*

I am downloading it to youtube but it needs 204 minutes:/

have to edit it first

thank you! that's great. (ok not the 204 mins part but you trying to upload it for us!)

hes sexyyyyyyyyyyy:wub2::wub2: and cute... and intelligebt... *fangurls*

yes, yes and yes *subscribes to all* :wub2: *joins the fangurling*

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I know, but in the meantime, I'm working on the translation.. Hopefully people will be interested in it

thank you, it's appreciated!:thumb_yello: he sounds lovely when speaking French, but I prefer understanding something:naughty:

thank you, it's appreciated!:thumb_yello: he sounds lovely when speaking French, but I prefer understanding something:naughty:

Oh my! the video is already online, but I might take an hour to translate everything.. Ok I should stop posting and focus now! :biggrin2: