Droopsy

:Update:

Translation (thanks to Camille and Mikaleyshialicious!):

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2933496&postcount=108

Video thanks to morecube:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2933449&postcount=102

---------------

Does anyone know more about this?

http://www.coulisses-tv.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=305:lsept-a-huitr-sur-tf1--sommaire-du-dimanche-18-avril&catid=39:chaines-nationales&Itemid=79

Time: 18:45h TF1

Le monde de Mika

Plongée exclusive dans l'univers du chanteur Mika, qui ouvre à Christophe Widemann et Jérôme Pavlovski les portes de son domicile de Londres et les coulisses de sa tournée européenne. A la découverte de sa famille et du monde imaginaire dans lequel il évolue pour préparer ses spectacles. Un Mika pétillant, accessible, devenu en quelques années la nouvelle star mondiale de la pop.

------------------

Google translation:

The world of Mika

Diving into the exclusive world of singer Mika, who opened with Christopher and Jerome Widemann Pavlovsky doors of his home in London and the wings of his European tour. Discovering his family and the imaginary world in which it operates to prepare for his shows. Mika A sparkling, accessible in a few years become the new star of the pop world.

Edited by Droopsy

Oh yes he mentioned it on the radio in Paris the other day. Can't wait to see it :wub2:

Do you think it will it be that audio set they recorded? I thought that was by the end of April? Either way, will be watching :biggrin2:

Do you think it will it be that audio set they recorded? I thought that was by the end of April? Either way, will be watching :biggrin2:

No, this TV show usually follow people where they live, etc... and interview them :thumb_yello:

No I don't think so. The set they recorded will be on the Internet on the 30th of April. But I see this one is a tv show that will interview him at his house :thumb_yello:

That's what I guess anyway :naughty: Maybe the frenchies can tell us more :biggrin2:

Well Droopsy, you were faster ! :naughty:

So the concept of this tv show is to make reports on news, people..; But it's not a "people show", it's a serious one !

I think it's gonna be interesting and there'll be propably a part of the report in his house. A report lasts about 15 minutes.

There already was a subject about him, it was an interview, when he did the Olympia.

Well Droopsy, you were faster ! :naughty:

So the concept of this tv show is to make reports on news, people..; But it's not a "people show", it's a serious one !

I think it's gonna be interesting and there'll be propably a part of the report in his house. A report lasts about 15 minutes.

There already was a subject about him, it was an interview, when he did the Olympia.

Sounds good!:thumb_yello:

oh yeah!! he said on radio, the day labelbarclay followed him, that he just filmed that and it was the first time he let people inside his "one room" flat and film his living room and kitchen and stuff:wub2:

awwwwww!! its gonna be cool!:wub2:

oh yeah!! he said on radio, the day labelbarclay followed him, that he just filmed that and it was the first time he let people inside his "one room" flat and film his living room and kitchen and stuff:wub2:

really ??

his kitchen??:shocked::shocked:

*goes to clean the glasses to see better*

where will it be and when?? TV? youtube??

How funny...he has had videos in his one room flat before, like the dancing one of how he practised the WAG dance and also some magazine photo shoots went in there. And Q magazine, and last Christmas, his photos in front of his piano....why does he classify this as the "first time"??:naughty:

How funny...he has had videos in his one room flat before, like the dancing one of how he practised the WAG dance and also some magazine photo shoots went in there. And Q magazine, and last Christmas, his photos in front of his piano....why does he classify this as the "first time"??:naughty:

Because Mika is a big fibber!:shocked::boxed::biggrin2::teehee:

:roftl::roftl:

I don't think I've ever looked so much forward to being Sunday evening! :biggrin2:

I think this is gonna be great! Filmed backstage and in his flat :wub2:

I suppose it will be entirely in French so I'll do my best to post translated bits after the show.