Mika @ Sept à Huit TF1: 18 April 2010

Droopsy

Anywhere to watch it live?

I think everybody will be lucky today!! I've just checked and it seems that 'Sept à Huit' is one of the few shows that this channel broadcasts live on the internet!

Here is the link (not working now but that's normal)

http://www.tf1.fr/live/

Edit : You might have to register though

I think everybody will be lucky today!! I've just checked and it seems that 'Sept à Huit' is one of the few shows that this channel broadcasts live on the internet!

Wow, cool! Merci beaucoup! :wub2:

Thanks, but the video's not available in my country. :thumbdown:

I need to go to sleep anyways. Hopefully there will be a download of it by the time I wake up. Goodnight :bye:

Yep! :wink2:

I think you could watch it: http://videos.tf1.fr/sept-a-huit/.

I remembered some foreigners had some problems to watch TF1. I can record it.

THANK YOU, PAMETTE!!! :thumb_yello: (long time no bump into each other btw)

oh yeah!! he said on radio, the day labelbarclay followed him, that he just filmed that and it was the first time he let people inside his "one room" flat and film his living room and kitchen and stuff:wub2:

awwwwww!! its gonna be cool!:wub2:

How funny...he has had videos in his one room flat before, like the dancing one of how he practised the WAG dance and also some magazine photo shoots went in there. And Q magazine, and last Christmas, his photos in front of his piano....why does he classify this as the "first time"??:naughty:

My thoughts exactly! We all know what his one bedroom basement flat look like.. even his kitchen etc..

Salut, les Micofhones,

ce serait super-gentil si quelqu'un de vous pourrait enregistrer l'émission et la mettre sur ce site parce que d'ici (Belgique) je ne peux pas la regarder online.

Merci d'avance, et gros bisoux!

Petra

I'm sorry the link I posted earlier did not work outside of France, they're really annoying!

The part with Mika has just finished, I loved it! It lasted around 15 min, we saw him in his flat and in the London suburbs where he creates costumes, and then we saw him at the gig in Vienna. They described him very well, nothing very new but it was really nice to watch, and I always love him speaking French :wub2: We saw his mother, Yasmine and Paloma.

I think someone will post it soon or I'll try to find the video online

It was really nice! We heard her sisters (Paloma and Jasmine) and her mum speak! In french on top of that! :das:

thanks, that sounds nice. :naughty:

I'm sorry the link I posted earlier did not work outside of France, they're really annoying!

The part with Mika has just finished, I loved it! It lasted around 15 min, we saw him in his flat and in the London suburbs where he creates costumes, and then we saw him at the gig in Vienna. They described him very well, nothing very new but it was really nice to watch, and I always love him speaking French :wub2: We saw his mother, Yasmine and Paloma.

they are. but that's ok, it's not your fault. :huglove: that happens with foreign tv stations. :dunno:

thanks for the description, i am looking forward to watching it when someone uploads it. :wub2:

Edited by Elanor

:wub2::wub2:

Can't wait to see it

thanks, that sounds nice. :naughty:

they are. but that's ok, it's not your fault. :huglove: that happens with foreign tv stations. :dunno:

thanks for the description, i am looking forward to watching it when someone uploads it.

If it's any consolation for not being able to watch it live, there were some pretty dull parts with "Mika became dyslexic when he was ten" yadayadayada :bleh: