• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likewise when he speaks Spanish. He sounds like the cutest little 8 year old you´ve ever heard. So sweet. Not many artisits even take the time to learn 3 words of a different language. Thanks Mika, you´re exceptional:thumb_yello:

Likewise when he speaks Spanish. He sounds like the cutest little 8 year old you´ve ever heard. So sweet. Not many artisits even take the time to learn 3 words of a different language. Thanks Mika, you´re exceptional:thumb_yello:

Welcome to the MFC Mi Sueno!:welcomeani:

I think Mika has great respect & curiousity for All peoples & different traditions.

I really like that about him too!:thumb_yello:

Yes I agree. Mika goes the extra mile for his fans. He really is one of a kind! Welcome to the MFC!

Welcome!!! :wink2:

Mika is really different, an amazing person and an exceptional talent!:roftl:

The respect he has for different audiences in the world, is also reflected here in MFC:thumb_yello:

We love this man!:fangurl:

Miiiika! :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: Doing the weather report! :teehee:

Everybody working? :sad: Or not up yet?

How does that work with being on radio this evening from 7-8.30 when he has the gig at Paris? Did they record the show?

I can be here till 11am, then I have a lecture... Then I can be here from 1pm to 2pm, then, 7pm... Lol so I hope he'll come soon haha

I am sure I am gonna miss Mika when I go eat something now. But I can't sit here hungry all day :( What a dilemma :teehee:. Ok gonna go get some food, brb.

Naa now he's back. *stays put*

Archived