• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha! Mika's done his homework better than her. 19 million, pfff

How strange that they both brush their teeth before going on stage!! :aah:

Not so strange imo. Imagine Mika on stage with spinach between his teeth. :teehee:

He asked her about her Myspace, she answered that only her music company takes care of that, he asked if she has an account on Twitter, she answered no and he told her he's got one but uses it when he's drunk and then feel ashamed about what he wrote. :naughty:

His dog will be able to find drugs. :boxed:

There was a little more during the time I was listening to it (8.30 to 11), but not much. One funny bit like a dialogue between Mika and someone else about religion but I can't really describe it. Sorry. Maybe Emilie can help when she's back.

Where exactely is the link? I only see the one about the weather.

Oh god, that bit about Lebanon was soooo weird!! :aah:

Thanks all for the links!!! :D:flowers2:

They are being silly :teehee:. Saying "merde" (sh*t) which is apparently not something you say on the radio... :biggrin2:

You can tell this without any problem on TV and on radio. :wink2: That means "Good luck". :biggrin2:

She talked about the festivals and about her new song "les crêpes aux champignons". Mika likes the lyrics of that song.

You can tell this without any problem on TV and on radio. :wink2: That means "Good luck". :biggrin2:

She talked about the festivals and about her new song "les crêpes aux champignons". Mika likes the lyrics of that song.

I hear it right after all

I was like :blink: pancakes with mushrooms? What did I miss?

:aah: Ahaa again. :lmfao: I'm learning so much about the French today. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived