• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought so... Was a joke:wink2:

Thought one could call from other countries too. But probably not. :mf_rosetinted:

Ok mwa ha ha ^^

Yeah I guess so but it'd be expensive. What's more, I have to leave soon, so I wouldn't be happy if Mika came on when I'm gone lool

Ok mwa ha ha ^^

Yeah I guess so but it'd be expensive. What's more, I have to leave soon, so I wouldn't be happy if Mika came on when I'm gone lool

Good point!

Maybe Mika is answering calls "backstage" :lmfao:

Very likely. :roftl:

I totally missed everything that happened in the morning, and the video was another attempt for me to understand spoken French :blush-anim-cl: thanks for the link, Pamette :thumb_yello:

But I see there is some link for the period between 9.30 and 11.00, and it can't seem to load for me :huh: maybe it works for somebody else?

That's it?

One minute & thirty-six seconds??

I don't mean to be ungrateful - but I was looking forward to more Mika.

Thanks Pamette for the link.:thumb_yello:

There was a little more during the time I was listening to it (8.30 to 11), but not much. One funny bit like a dialogue between Mika and someone else about religion but I can't really describe it. Sorry. Maybe Emilie can help when she's back.

I totally missed everything that happened in the morning, and the video was another attempt for me to understand spoken French :blush-anim-cl: thanks for the link, Pamette :thumb_yello:

But I see there is some link for the period between 9.30 and 11.00, and it can't seem to load for me :huh: maybe it works for somebody else?

Where exactely is the link? I only see the one about the weather.

That's it?

One minute & thirty-six seconds??

I don't mean to be ungrateful - but I was looking forward to more Mika.

Thanks Pamette for the link.:thumb_yello:

:blink:i found another one:

Le feuilleton - Jonathan Lambert 26/04/2010 - 11:56

Guy Desroutards et Mika au Liban

Mika prend les commandes d'Europe 1 pour une journée, et emmène Guy dans son pays natal.

http://www.europe1.fr/MediaCenter/Emissions/Le-feuilleton-Jonathan-Lambert/Sons/Guy-Desroutards-et-Mika-au-Liban-182671/

Merci for this new find, Nicoleta! :thumb_yello:

I suppose that's the bit people were talking about before...the funny talk about the different religions in Libanon...

But I see that I haven't missed a lot s far. Hope he will be on for a bit longer later on. :thumb_yello:

Merci for this new find, Nicoleta! :thumb_yello:

I suppose that's the bit people were talking about before...the funny talk about the different religions in Libanon...

But I see that I haven't missed a lot s far. Hope he will be on for a bit longer later on. :thumb_yello:

Aaah, yes! Thank you, nicoleta. That is the one I was talking about. :thumb_yello:

I really do hope so too. :blush-anim-cl:

d/l http://www.sendspace.com/file/pl3wbg

Archived