REPORTS / VIDEOS / PICTURES: Mika in Lyon, France at Halle Tony Garnier Apr 24, 2010

Christine

I'm trying to upload my vids today. I'm not happy with my new camera, it's not so easy to use as my old one, I need some time to learn it. Sound is okay though.

Good Gone Girl:

Don't worry, your stuff is BRILLIANT! Thank you so much! :huglove:

I have to ask again: What camera do you use? Is it the same as Sara's?

I really love that performance. They found the absolutely right thing for Ida to do in this show. With IMMa the little dance in the end looked a lot neater, though, but they probably had more time to practise :teehee:

I'm perfectly happy with both GGG versions: the club performance with IMMa and the arena version with the opera touch. Love them both, love the song, I'm really happy he does perform it at all.

And your video is fantastic, Nina!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, your stuff is BRILLIANT! Thank you so much! :huglove:

I have to ask again: What camera do you use? Is it the same as Sara's?

I really love that performance. They found the absolutely right thing for Ida to do in this show. With IMMa the little dance in the end looked a lot neater, though, but they probably had more time to practise :teehee:

I'm perfectly happy with both GGG versions: the club performance with IMMa and the arena version with the opera touch. Love them both, love the song, I'm really happy he does perform it at all.

And your video is fantastic, Nina!

I agree, they have really found the best ways to perform this song :wub2: Earlier I didn't even like this song as much as I love some other songs, but now I really look forward to it every time.

Thanks, yes, I use the same camera as Sara and Mana for vids, but it's not as easy as my old Powershot. Buttons are SO small and Lumix is not really suitable for my hands :teehee: However, my old one can use only small memory cards and changing them several times during the gig is really a pain and it disturbs me. I use my new Powershot for pics. I really hate that I can't use it for filming but I really enjoy taking pics with. I can't understand how it's so difficult to find all these features in ONE camera :aah: Old Powershot was so great but Canon took many steps backwards with the new model. Sorry this off topic, I'm not very technical and I don't like having techical problems :blush-anim-cl:

Good Gone Girl:

I am really relieved that the sound is now working on your new camera... :sweatdrop:

you are one of the few people whose videos I rely on to get a properly recorded version of gigs..:teehee:

Thank you :flowers2:

I am really relieved that the sound is now working on your new camera... :sweatdrop:

you are one of the few people whose videos I rely on to get a properly recorded version of gigs..:teehee:

Same for me Nina, you're videos are really good and in this one the sound is fantastic too! Thank you!:thumb_yello:

In a perfect world they world get rid of that extremely disturbing huge grimacing face in the background too....:aah:

:naughty:

The sound is working because this is the third camera already... That's why the picture quality is not so good, but I hope it's just because I can't use it properly yet.

Same for me Nina, you're videos are really good and in this one the sound is fantastic too! Thank you!:thumb_yello:

In a perfect world they world get rid of that extremely disturbing huge grimacing face in the background too....:aah:

:naughty:

Actually I find that face in the background quite hypnotizing :naughty:

The sound is working because this is the third camera already... That's why the picture quality is not so good, but I hope it's just because I can't use it properly yet.

Actually I find that face in the background quite hypnotizing :naughty:

Oh yeah, I do too, not in a positive way though!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh Wow Dark Angel!

Those photos are beautiful!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

AGREE 120% and more... !!!!!!!

So glad i got em send first and got permission to post em :swoon: I will get one of em printed down on a photopaper next month and hope Mika will sign it :biggrin2:

one of these... wont force him of course and hope he will. he signed the shirtless, wet hair, naughty/fliring look in his eyes from wag pic. Some tought he wouldnt... thought so too but he did :yay: But will try one of these.. cant deside :blink: I think the last one... and i think some can guess why :lmfao:

P1020494.jpg

P1020495.jpg

My vids from Lyon:

GGG

Relax (with air walking)

Dr John

Any Other World

Touches You

OMS

I See You

Rain (with the nightmare)

I still have a couple of more songs, and also the death march and the killing part. I will upload them as soon as I have time. Watch these HD, they look better that way.

Maybe someone could update them to the front page?

My vids from Lyon:

GGG

Relax (with air walking)

Dr John

Any Other World

Touches You

OMS

I See You

I still have a couple of more songs, and also the death march and the killing part. I will upload them as soon as I have time. Watch these HD, they look better that way.

Thanks tiibet, great quality. :thumb_yello:

My vids from Lyon:

GGG

Relax (with air walking)

Dr John

Any Other World

Touches You

OMS

I See You

You are so good at filming!:wub2:

It's fantastic that you are able to follow him with the camera the way he runs and jumps around the stage! I hope you can enjoy the show even though you are doing such a great job with the videos!:thumb_yello:

My vids from Lyon:

GGG

Relax (with air walking)

Dr John

Any Other World

Touches You

OMS

I See You

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU soooooo luck! :swoon:

The intro..... i think theres a faceprint on my laptop screen now :drool:

Edited by Dark Angel

My vids from Lyon:

GGG

Relax (with air walking)

Dr John

Any Other World

Touches You

OMS

I See You

Call me obsessed or whatever you wanna call me... but that intro... a certain part of it... i just cant get enough of it! :mf_lustslow:

thx Nina for recording it... :bow:

Was that the night where i requested for it? :teehee:

Here are my photos:

I'm very proud of them !

Here are the best in good quality:

Here are more pics with the facebook bad quality:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=188626&id=1459141934&l=5a53be09c4

I promised some people to post all my pics, they are uploading on photobucket, they are 690 so it's very long (started this morning, it's not finished yet...)

Here are my photos:

I'm very proud of them !

I promised some people to post all my pics, they are uploading on photobucket, they are 690 so it's very long (started this morning, it's not finished yet...)

wonderful pics! :wub2: thanks for posting! :bow:

Here are my photos:

I'm very proud of them !

Wahou!!! Thanks for all the beautiful pics :mf_lustslow: