Definitive Mika Performances:

Ruth

And I can't stop if I start watching that Grace Kelly, I already watched it three times... It's hypnotizing :naughty: He is so young in the vid, he has matured a lot since that performance :wub2:

Your right on grace kelly .. thats a stunning performance :wub2:

Second that! My favorite GK performance, i think :thumb_yello:

I really adore the Live Abbey Road 2009 version of BIOTG

And I love this WAG acoustic version

As far as BG is concerned i have to admit that the San Francisco Fillmore performance is my favorite one (and definitely one of the hottest)...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and of course this Lollipop version is simply unrivalled...*stuck* :lmfao:

(thanx Tiibet for capturing this great moment on film!)

Edited by Nightbird

Lmaaaaaooo!!!!!!!! :roftl:

yessss!!! first time i saw it i was laughing for more than 15 minutes!! :lmfao:

Seriously...i'm lmao every single time i watch it - though i must have seen it a hundred times by now. It's just priceless! :roftl:

And i really prefer humanly performances like this with little breakdowns to ones which are just TOO perfect :wink2:

Edited by Nightbird

As far as BG is concerned i have to admit that the San Francisco Fillmore performance is my favorite one (and definitely one of the hottest)...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, yes!!! I'm regularly having a meltdown around the 2:45' mark... :teehee::biggrin2:

Seriously...i'm lmao every single time i watch it - though i must have seen it a hundred times by now. It's just priceless! :roftl:

And i really prefer humanly performances like this with little breakdowns to ones which are just TOO perfect :wink2:

god bless mika´s performance use to be pretty "imperfects" (great to us that we can enjoy them!!!) mika is very spontaneous and it makes his gigs very different from one to other...:wink2:

Oh, yes!!! I'm regularly having a meltdown around the 2:45' mark... :teehee::biggrin2:

Oh yes, I know...:wink2: Me too! :naughty:

The whole San Francisco Fillmore gig is just to die for! :mf_lustslow:

god bless mika´s performance use to be pretty "imperfects" (great to us that we can enjoy them!!!) mika is very spontaneous and it makes his gigs very different from one to other...:wink2:

Amen! That's beside his genius music one of the main reasons I love his live performances so much! :biggrin2:

Since ive never seen him live, i enjoy the performances that are on TV because they are clearer than filmed by fans in shows so I like Australian Idol performance (fireworks!!:fangurl:)

But in shows can be interesting too!!

Sweet Dreams Cover:

and Touches you!:wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/user/blueskymika#p/u/29/tvqnS3HLSoY

It was never meant to be live viewings of these performances. I think we've all spet hours on YouTube :)

I love this let it snow version in amsterdam :D

love this intro from love today

and i love this one from happy ending

and love this one very much Missionary Man

Great choices.

I don't know if these have been posted yet,but,from what i've seen on yt,these are my favorites:

1.Grace kelly.french version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRY0dDtKb5c

2.GGG:

3.Any other world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Kx60cSLMU

Well,the last one is just epic....It makes it absolutely clear how great an artist he is.Wish i had seen that live,but even from watching just on yt,still i'm speechless....

Was searching for a smilie to add,but couldn't find one that would express exactly how this song makes me feel....

I'm also in love with this version of Happy Ending

It's just SO emotional. At one moment I thought he was about to cry, it gives me goosebumps all the time! :wub2:

and in true Mika fashion, he sang it wrong. :roftl:

I think this needs to be added.

His cover of La Solitude in Luxembourg. Thanks tiibet. :wub2:

(He talks for the first bit, and starts singing at around 3:16).

You are welcome, it was a beautiful performance :wub2: I had hoped to see it, but I didn't actually expect him to do it. And it was a lovely gig indeed, and La Solitude in the end made it so perfect. Um, you can see my excitement between the talking and the singing, it's a bit shaking :blush-anim-cl: