Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

Just a quick message to Mika:

IF there is really something going on between you two and you're gonna get married, you'll find out in the press that Leator and I will show up..:mf_rosetinted:

You're not telling us, we're not telling you..:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

He can't get married, he already is...Remember the "don't moan, wife" twit to greiceli???:shocked:

Let's keep up until page 15...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

He can't get married, he already is...Remember the "don't moan, wife" twit to greiceli???:shocked:

Let's keep up until page 15...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???:shocked: I totally missed that..:blink:

:sneaky2: that was pretty sneaky then, mister..:sneaky2:

Marine t-shirts are THE item to wear this spring in France!

It is Ida on the picture, I recognize her frame, her elegance!

And her sunglasses:wink2:

Can't believe nobodys noticed, they are the same shades in both pics:naughty:

Maybe it's not HIS shirt. I mean, a marine shirt looks like another marine shirt right?

I'd be happy if Mika had a Bf/Gf. Ida or not Ida, doesn't matter, as long as he is happy :original:

By the way, Ida is a beautiful woman!

Maybe it's not HIS shirt. I mean, a marine shirt looks like another marine shirt right?

I'd be happy if Mika had a Bf/Gf. Ida or not Ida, doesn't matter, as long as he is happy :original:

By the way, Ida is a beautiful woman!

+1 deffo...

only want him the best :wink2:

Seriously, y'all, Mika deserves someone wonderful. I hope they're dating (even though I have no idea if she's single or whatever) because someone as awesome as him deserves a girlfriend or boyfriend to go home with, and cuddle with, and to tell him how gorgeous and amazing he is :wub2:

I know I'm prob the only MFCer under 25 who wants him to not be single, but it's true. :naughty:

Who said i want him to be single???:shocked:

Not at all!!!

I really want him to be happy,and all these things,blah,blah,but ONLY with me!:mf_rosetinted:

Who said i want him to be single???:shocked:

Not at all!!!

I really want him to be happy,and all these things,blah,blah,but ONLY with me!:mf_rosetinted:

Well since everyone else just wants him to be happy in general, the perfect solution is that he marries you :mf_rosetinted: Everyone will be happy for him, Sajse & Co get to crash the wedding, someone will send me a piece of cake (right? :sneaky2:) and the MFC will have something to talk about for weeks :yay:

Well since everyone else just wants him to be happy in general, the perfect solution is that he marries you :mf_rosetinted: Everyone will be happy for him, Sajse & Co get to crash the wedding, someone will send me a piece of cake (right? :sneaky2:) and the MFC will have something to talk about for weeks :yay:

:huglove:

Me likes!Let's do that!!!:boing:

I'd love to get involved in this convo, but I'm ashamed to say I have no idea who Ida is :teehee:

So, maybe I'll stay outta this one :naughty:

Ida Falk is the lady accompanying Mika on this tour.

She also is on the recordings of Happy Endng & Blue Eyes with Mika!

She is a friend not a lover!