Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't we have helmets matching our shirt or something? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

with a big colourful bow tie on top of it :aah:

i can imagine the news the day afte. Strange people at tw classic wearing helmets with bowties on top and matchig T's to go along

:lmfao::lmfao:

i can imagine the news the day afte. Strange people at tw classic wearing helmets with bowties on top and matchig T's to go along

:lmfao::lmfao:

Hey, we might be the only survivors! We'll be famous! :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, we might be the only survivors! We'll be famous! :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: Then we have to make sure that Mika gets his shirt + helmet as soon as possible! :bleh:

:aah: Then we have to make sure that Mika gets his shirt + helmet as soon as possible! :bleh:

:teehee:

didn't think about it that way :doh::doh:

:lmfao:

Oh god, I keep hoping it's not true... :aah:

I was planning on doing the same thing as bienie. I think I'll be buying a few of those disposable wibra ponchos tomorrow. How many do you think I'll need to get through the day :lmfao:

Maybe you'll get a discount if you buy it in large numbers .. :aah:

Have to go now .. Work is calling me :mf_rosetinted::thumbdown:

Goodnigt all!!

:teehee:

Oh god, I keep hoping it's not true... :aah:

I was planning on doing the same thing as bienie. I think I'll be buying a few of those disposable wibra ponchos tomorrow. How many do you think I'll need to get through the day :lmfao:

if the weatherguys are right, i'd be thinking you'll need a lot of those:roftl::roftl:

i've bought a disposable raincoat once, when i was in Ravenna, It was raining cats and dogs, we had to run into a church just cause those raincoats were tearing up everywhere, It was hilarious :lmfao::lmfao:

if the weatherguys are right, i'd be thinking you'll need a lot of those:roftl::roftl:

i've bought a disposable raincoat once, when i was in Ravenna, It was raining cats and dogs, we had to run into a church just cause those raincoats were tearing up everywhere, It was hilarious :lmfao::lmfao:

Oh god :roftl: I had one in amsterdam this year, but the rain wasn't *that* bad. Well yes it was, but not the hailstorm they're predicting here :roftl:

I have a "normal" poncho as well. But it's black and in this hot material you know? I think that would be way too hot :shocked:

Oh god :roftl: I had one in amsterdam this year, but the rain wasn't *that* bad. Well yes it was, but not the hailstorm they're predicting here :roftl:

I have a "normal" poncho as well. But it's black and in this hot material you know? I think that would be way too hot :shocked:

\\

Amsterdam was no extreme weather! Just too wet and cold for the time of year. In summer the chance on extreme weather is bigger!

Aspecially after this heat!

:yay: Monday's the day :yay:

tho i'm not looking forward to the weather, still hope it 'll turn out better than predicted :teehee:

does anyone have survival kit tips , LOL i just mean what to take with you, can you put it in a backpack and stuff

i've neve been to a festival before so:teehee:, don't know how to organize everything yet :aah:

I'll be taking my backpack and probably an extra plastic bag for the tshirts.

And I'll be taking with me:

-water/juice ( a lot!) :aah:

-food

-something against the rain (like it'll help)

-extra socks

-and maybe if I find the room a sort of plastic thing where you can sit on :aah:

:yay: Monday's the day :yay:

tho i'm not looking forward to the weather, still hope it 'll turn out better than predicted :teehee:

does anyone have survival kit tips , LOL i just mean what to take with you, can you put it in a backpack and stuff

i've neve been to a festival before so:teehee:, don't know how to organize everything yet :aah:

I'm going to wear my trekking pants (fabric that dries easily), some sneakers...gonna take along extra pair of slippers, and extra pair of socks. my light poncho, a small towel, sunscreen (you never know!), a light pullover. And maybe an extra pair of shorts. some cookies and something to drink. oh and sunglasses....that's about it! :thumb_yello:

ok, i've got another (maybe stupid:teehee:) question

about those juices/water: Are you bringing big (1L) or small juices?

that shows again how ignorant i am when it comes to festivals:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm going for smaller ones .. if I find them :aah: (it'll probably just juice, because water ??? :no: Can't find anything). Was thinking yesterday, if you have a large one and something happens with it (you never know) than you have nothing left ....

I'm going for smaller ones .. if I find them :aah: (it'll probably just juice, because water ??? :no: Can't find anything). Was thinking yesterday, if you have a large one and something happens with it (you never know) than you have nothing left ....

I thought about those big once too, but they have this huge hole and if someone bumps into you (very likely to happen since you're standing in a constantly moving crowd) you can say goodbye to it :aah:

so I'm going for the smaller onces :thumb_yello:

How many of those should be enough ?:aah:

I thought about those big once too, but they have this huge hole and if someone bumps into you (very likely to happen since you're standing in a constantly moving crowd) you can say goodbye to it :aah:

so I'm going for the smaller onces :thumb_yello:

How many of those should be enough ?:aah:

i find that a very very good question :teehee:,

I have absolutely no idea! :aah:

I know I don't drink much at those kind of events .. But if it's almost 30° and no rain (you never know :mf_rosetinted:) than it might be very thirsty weather ... So I don't know! :aah:

Archived