• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has this been posted already?

a very clear audio of la solitude....:wub2:

thanks so much Robertina:flowers2:

I was looking for a good quality vid of La Solitude. I absolutely love it when he sings in French. I've been obsessed with La Solitude ever since he sung all those amazing Frech songs at Sacree Soiree last year:wub2:

eheheheheh we should thank the YT poster...seems to me she's an italian fan, i'll try to know who she is :wink2:

if you find out who she is tell her a big GRAZIE from me :biggrin2:

Great show as usual, 3rd show in a row and he was tired, but his voice wasn't affected much.

I was listening to him in awe, especially the slower songs, this guy makes me feel in heaven :fangurl:

Watching the new show for the second time, I could appreciate it even more; although I'm a fan of acoustic gigs (you know what I mean :wink2:), I must confess that the new show won my heart: spectacular, scenographic, amusing, full of surprises….. I'm really in love with the planets!

I like GGG with Ida very much and all the new arrangements.

This was my first French gig and I loved him talking and singing in French: I adored La Solitude :tears: not so much Grace Kelly half in French half in English :naughty:

Oh after a couple of songs he was already soaking wet, it was terribly hot inside!

One thing really surprised me: I expected a warmer audience in France

i sang my lungs out and danced involving other people, and i think I was the only one singing and dancing to Kick ass up there :dance_man:

Although I loved and enjoyed the Nice show very much, Milan was something else, magical indeed!

I managed to say hi to him afterwards and must say that every time it's a very special moment :fangurl:

It was lovely seeing again whom I already knew and meeting others for the first time; meeting in person allows us to know each other better

What a gig! :fangurl: I could hear perfectly from where I was sitting! :swoon:

The audience was spellbound! :mf_lustslow: And the venue was really packed! :shocked:

I had so much fun with my gig-mates. Let me play the diva for a sec: I would like to thank Marie-Thérèse, Marina and her super cool husband for being such good company! Thank you! :flowers2::wub2:

Gigs are actually causing problems to my brain: I even translated from English into English for Marina's husband. :aah::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Perhaps this is my best video:

didn't know that! haha :roftl:

My hubby and I, we spent a lovely evening together with Marie-Thérèse and you as well! :wub2:

I'd like to thank you both of you very much for helping me out and being so nice to me! :huglove:

Thank you everyone for reports/pics/vids!! :wub2:

@Nanni_ela Thank you so much for yr report!

I'm so happy you had such an amazing experience!

First gigs are always extra special! :wub2:

@Ruth thank you for your looong and detailed report! I'm sorry to hear you had many hitches, but I'm sure Mika paid you back! (hope I used the right words in English)

the setlist must be the same as in Milan, a part from La Solitude instead of Toy Boy

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/4542801334_8f5dac4e0a_b.jpg

Edited by mari62

Audio had something wrong, anyway the show was beautiful as usual.

An old french song instead Toy Boy but with the usual puppet seated on the piano.

A lot of friends on stage as Lollipop and Big girls.

A member of the band was hit a lot by his boss.

No Kick ass dance at the end, the music started too late.

Popstar very gentle to say hello to all the people waiting outdoor in a very well organized line.

:bye:

During Billy Brown all the crowd moved their arms.

I noticed because i was in the middle of the crowd and i saw back: also every single person of the seating places seemed to move his arms, dancing with hands.

It is quite rare, usually just the first 10/20 rows partecipates and very few rows of the seating places.

I like your reports Allegra: you're able to summarize gigs into a few interesting points :thumb_yello:

Wow! Thank you Robi. :flowers2: This is quality stuff.

here is the audio file (I have cut out the girls screaming at the beginning :teehee:) :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bm8kxt

Let me know if it is loud enough...

Edit: Here is a louder version:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3fm10j

Thank you so much, Suzie!

This song is so moving... I love Barbara.

Thinking Mika knows this song (one of my favorites ever) and sings it during his show is just AMAZING!

What a beautiful surprise! What a beautiful gift!

Quel immense artiste! Il n'y a que lui pour offrir de telles performances!

Merci!

eheheheheh we should thank the YT poster...seems to me she's an italian fan, i'll try to know who she is :wink2:

she's french actually, not italian..her nick can be read both as italian and french :thumb_yello:

i invited her to join the MFC:wink2:

she's french actually, not italian..her nick can be read both as italian and french :thumb_yello:

i invited her to join the MFC:wink2:

I checked the account on you tube, talked about "lagrandelilli87" or something ? She's already on the MFC and MWS, it's Lily21 and was BG several times :wink2:

I checked the account on you tube, talked about "lagrandelilli87" or something ? She's already on the MFC and MWS, it's Lily21 and was BG several times :wink2:

mwahahahahhahahah

this proves what a bad stalker i am! :roftl:

i even sent her a message inviting her to register!

sorry lili! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes it's me :roftl: Thanks to Deb for confirming it :thumb_yello:

I'm happy to see you like my video :thumb_yello::wub2: I have several videos of the french gigs i will post them tonight !

Lyli your vid is amazing:wub2: Mille merci:flowers2:

cant wait to see the rest of your videos:biggrin2:

Yes it's me :roftl: Thanks to Deb for confirming it :thumb_yello:

I'm happy to see you like my video :thumb_yello::wub2: I have several videos of the french gigs i will post them tonight !

You're welcome ! :naughty:

Love your vids ! :wub2:

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me you recorded Blue Eyes in Nantes ? :teehee::bow:

You're welcome ! :naughty:

Love your vids ! :wub2:

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me you recorded Blue Eyes in Nantes ? :teehee::bow:

No I'm sorry Deb :no::no:

I've recorded in Nantes an extract of Relax, Blame it on the girls, rain, lollipop and all the song of over my shoulder (:wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow:) I will post them as soo as i can :thumb_yello:

I was supposed to be quoting Enigma but it hasn't worked :shocked:

No - it wasn't just to the airport that we walked , it was to our appartment. It took us 2 hrs :naughty::biggrin2::shocked: Quite plesant though, around the bay.

Thanks to everyone for reports/pics and vids. I am hoping to have time to watch them at the weekend.

Much appreciated. :huglove:

ruth, just quoting this post so you know i'm addressing you :naughty:

i absolutely love your report! i love detailed reports!

it allows me to be there a little bit :teehee:

and you are soooooo cute with your french! i can tell you love that language :blush-anim-cl:

Thankyou for your king words :blush-anim-cl:

I love learning French and I loved it that I could see the improvement in my ability and confidence.

Ok, so finally I have something to actually review, this Nice gig was my first and the only downside is that I want more! I'm finally back home after a 14 hour flight but with lots of great memories.

The concert left me in such a good mood I still look at the pictures on my camera and smile like a fool.

Then after it was over I went backsatge for the meet and greet!

And the he got to us, John told him I was there because of my video, he told me to remind him how it started, I told him and he said it was good and thanked me for making it.

Then I told him where I was from and for some reason I told him I got lost in Nice and some other stuff I don't remember really, I gave him a little present he asked if he could open it soon, I said of course, it's yours now and then was picture time.

It seemed like he is an expert on doing this, before I knew it I just had to smile for the picture he was already by my side posing.

So that's my review, I'm still happy of the journey and all it implied, it was a truly amazing experience. :thumb_yello:

Thank you for your report. I had no idea that you had come such a very long way. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

Ruth, your reports did made me smile! I thought it was just me who attracted chaos and disaster at every available opportunity!

So... it was 7 km to the airport was it? Oops. Someone's not going to be a happy bunny. I seem to recall mentioning the words "five minutes walk" to a certain someone :roftl::roftl::roftl:

We did wonder what might have happened to someone. The airport was - as Kath's just posted - about half way home!

:wags_finger: Tut tut. But you are forgiven this time. :teehee:

Hi Bab, I've only quoted you to remind me to laugh very loudly at sarky fokker!!!!!!

Hmmm?

That's strange.

There are very few vids posted here in these nine pages - but the few that are posted here are not listed on the front page.

Hmmm?

1. Look again.

2. I only add videos that have been taken by MFCers to the first post.