REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Nice, France at Palais Nikaia - May 1, 2010

Fmbm

I write far too much, but it's an indulgence... I can relive it all.

Actually, watching the videos, I've remembered other things - the coin he picked up off the stage and the Mexican waves we made round the stadium, just to mention two things.

Lovely to see you. One day we'll get to have a conversation.

Have you seen Sara's video:

It starts with me talking to him....then

YOU feature

LOL yes :naughty:

trying to get a dedication for dcdeb, but he slapped me! :aah:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you listen carefully, he pulls a face looking to his right ,and says something like "they are all sitting/standing over there", as if he would get told off if he did sign it, by people who were there :blink:

Hello.

Just a quick report.

I hadn't seen any of the reports or pictures from this show so I didn't know what to expect. I thought it was totally awesome. I love to see Mika in any show - large /small............I just love to see him perform. But in front of a large audience he is in his element. He was clearly really enjoying himself and I thought it was an amazing show. I just can't help turning round and marvelling at such a huge crowd enjoying watching him. It was a brilliant performance. I particularly enjoyed Ida's singing and I ALWAYS love watching Mika perform Touches You so I guess they were my highlights.

It was brilliant to see Mika again, it was two months since I had last seen him and I had a fantastic night. Afterwards was lovely too. It is SO good of him to come out and meet people when he must be absolutly knackered.

Lovely to see some old friends too - and some new faces that I haven't met before.

A brilliant weekend - absolutly perfect.:wub2:

Thanks Mika for being as brilliant and wonderful as ever. x

Have you read all my wittering Kath? Is it OK? Fair?

If you listen carefully, he pulls a face looking to his right ,and says something like "they are all sitting/standing over there", as if he would get told off if he did sign it, by people who were there :blink:

Yes he does, I thought so too.

Have you read all my wittering Kath? Is it OK? Fair?

Yes, I have read it - which (apart from the fact that I haven't much time) is why I don't need to write much because you have done it all :naughty:

Yes, it is indeed a true report :thumb_yello:

I neeed to know the ending though!

Hi Robi :huglove:

Hi Ruth too of course :huglove:

yes, poor soul, i know he didn't do that on purpose :wub2:

someday someone would explain all this mullarkey to me, i cannot really catch the meaning :boxed:

he signed it but could not write a dedication...wtf?

yes, poor soul, i know he didn't do that on purpose :wub2:

someday someone would explain all this mullarkey to me, i cannot really catch the meaning :boxed:

he signed it but could not write a dedication...wtf?

The way that I understand it Robi is that he has/or makes these rules that he won't talk/or won't sign anything other than his name/ or won't have photos taken - so that it is fair to everyone - so he won't do it for one if he can't do it for all - and to do it for all as it would take so much time - but then he breaks his own rules sometimes :shocked:

ciao kath! :wub2:

kissing you goodnight

:bye:

Goodnight my love :huglove: It was lovely to see you, even briefly x

Yes, it is indeed a true report :thumb_yello:

I neeed to know the ending though!

The ending is just that I went back from the airport to the flat, spent the evening writing the report, learnt why my alarm wouldn't work (am/pm - very important) and got the number 98 this morning safely back to get a flight to Liverpool. All very fine, if a bit lonely. The car park at the airport didn't even charge me for the extra night's parking!

I should mention that it was extremely sunny at 8am when I went for the bus. The sea was as azure as blue can be.

Edited by Ruth

He looked regretful though. Not angry.

Yes, thank goodness! At least I HOPE it's not that he is repulsed at the mere mention of my name! :roftl:

The ending is just that I went back from the airport to the flat, spent the evening writing the report, learnt why my alarm wouldn't work (am/pm - very important) and got the number 98 this morning safely back to get a flight to Liverpool. All very fine, if a bit lonely. The car park at the airport didn't even charge me for the extra night's parking!

I should mention that it was extremely sunny at 8am when I went for the bus. The sea was as azure as blue can be.

Yes - but WHY wasn't your flight leaving last night like it should have been?

Glad it wasn't too bad though :huglove:

Yes, thank goodness! At least I HOPE it's not that he is repulsed at the mere mention of my name! :roftl:

Nope - I was next to Robi - he definatetly wasn't! :naughty::wub2::biggrin2:

Yes - but WHY wasn't your flight leaving last night like it should have been?

Oh, right. Well it was cancelled. Back in February; they sent e-mails cancelling both flights. And the links to ask for a refund or a transfer didn't work. And when I e-mailed them, they said not to send e-mails as they were busy! But then the details came up on my My Easyjet page. And I got an e-mail telling me to check in on line. So I did. And I got out to Nice so I (wrongly) assumed that I'd get back. But there was NO flight. And I think I was the only person to turn up at the airport. The girl at the desk looked stunned! I got to phone home from the desk too. And I didn't even think about getting weepy; does that mean I'm growing up?

Or, maybe he just didn't know how to spell Acdc so he made up this excuse :lmfao:

Or, maybe he just didn't know how to spell Acdc so he made up this excuse :lmfao:

:yikes: You wound me, Sara, you wound me deeply :tears:

:roftl:

Should i post that Hardcore fan Deb goes to ACDC gig caption i made last year? lolz

Yuppers!:shocked::shocked::biggrin2:

Ahem. This is a gig report thread, we should cut the chit-chat and get back on topic.

And quickly! :roftl:

The way that I understand it Robi is that he has/or makes these rules that he won't talk/or won't sign anything other than his name/ or won't have photos taken - so that it is fair to everyone

Yes it sounds like he says "It's because I said no to (everybody?)."

:yikes: You wound me, Sara, you wound me deeply :tears:

:lmfao:

.... and my prayers were answered; GGG and La Solitiude are both on YT thanks to the wonderful mari62 ....... and more ~x~

ruth, just quoting this post so you know i'm addressing you :naughty:

i absolutely love your report! i love detailed reports!

it allows me to be there a little bit :teehee:

and you are soooooo cute with your french! i can tell you love that language :blush-anim-cl:

deb, if it makes you feel better, i'll sign whatever you want and write your name on it... i don't mind :roftl: