Cute/adorable/sweet pics!

LaurenEngland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the same feeling Sylvester has:wink2:

I was searching , who is Sylvester? I found a cartoon cat. If Sylvester is cat it is funny. I wanted add too that Mika looks like a contented cat).

sorry, it's flood

I was searching , who is Sylvester? I found a cartoon cat. If Sylvester is cat it is funny. I wanted add too that Mika looks like a contented cat).

sorry, it's flood

yes, that's it :wink2::wink2::wink2:

sylvester_the_cat.jpg

sorry, it's flood

Yes, Sylvester the cat is a cartoon caracter. He's always trying to eat Tweety, who's a small yello bird http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweety. SO yes, they have the look of the contented cat:thumb_yello:

Exactly the same feeling Sylvester has:wink2:

sorry, it's flood

yes, that's it :wink2::wink2::wink2:

sylvester_the_cat.jpg

As in France Sylvester & Tweetie are called Titi & Grosminet, the 1st Sylvester I know and who came in my mind was .... Sylvester Stallone!! :lmfao:

And I must admit that I thought for a long moment about why Cath had compared Mika to him :blink:

:roftl::loco:

As in France Sylvester & Tweetie are called Titi & Grosminet, the 1st Sylvester I know and who came in my mind was .... Sylvester Stallone!! :lmfao:

And I must admit that I thought for a long moment about why Cath had compared Mika to him :blink:

:roftl::loco:

Because I'm crazy, you should know that by now. yes, here too they're call titi et grosminet but I always refer to the original version:mf_rosetinted: