Hello from France

Oxyton

Hi MFC!

I'm Marie, I'm 20 and I live in Paris. I'm fan of Mika since 2007, I saw him first time in the Cirque d'Hiver.:wub2: I also saw him in the Jam session, in the Coca Cola showcase (I've won my place thanks to the MFC, thank you very much:thumb_yello:), and twice in Bercy. I'll be in some French festivals this summer, I can't wait!:biggrin2:

Sorry for the mistakes:teehee:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi MFC!

I'm Marie, I'm 20 and I live in Paris. I'm fan of Mika since 2007, I saw him first time in the Cirque d'Hiver.:wub2: I also saw him in the Jam session, in the Coca Cola showcase (I've won my place thanks to the MFC, thank you very much:thumb_yello:), and twice in Bercy. I'll be in some French festivals this summer, I can't wait!:biggrin2:

Hi Marie and welcome to the MFC :bye:

You've seen Mika at some wonderful gigs :wub2:

Hi MFC!

Bonsoir, Marie :)

Bienvenue

Saluuuuuuuuut Marie :biggrin2: et bienvenue sur le MFC.

ça fait du bien de te retrouver ici aussi!!

Comme l'a suggéré Cassiopée, viens donc nous faire un coucou sur le topic francophone:thumb_yello:

Thank you everybody :blush-anim-cl:

@Nanou et Cassiopée: j'étais allée me présenter chez les francophones... Il y a 1 ou 2 mois:teehee:

vraiment? :shocked::blush-anim-cl::teehee:

je crois que ça veut dire qu'il faut que j'y aille plus souvent moi-même :naughty:

Archived