The revival of Mika's secret society!

IngievV

Oh it's a Dutch book, I got it for my graduation after I decided to study media which I could keep up with for 2 whole months:aah:

Oh... :teehee: ok it's not for me! :aah:

Thanks anyway for the info :wink2:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being part of MFC is great but I still can't get hold of the rythm, you guys are so fast. Thank you for adding me to the list btw.

I believe this is agreat initiative but I kind of agree with the fact that if flyers or anykind of similar techniques will be used we need to have something to promote first, and maybe we could get our heads together and design a media plan and a unified flyer design with what we think is worth promoting, a single or ep, or well whenever something new appears.

In my country I don't need permission for handing flyers, or hang poster or anything, my vandalic side was even thinking in making some iconic mika pattern and leave it just laying around as kind of an expectative campaign.

I believe we should start with online promotion, making more fan videos, publishing stuff in our facebook frontpage, calling radio stations and doing all sorts of creative stuff mika related. I have an idea for a video and maybe a web page, something we could try to make viral or at least stumbleupon worthy.

Even if you don't know the right words to say, don't hesitate to speak up, the more ideas the better and every input is important!

thank you ingie!! i´ll try!!

i think as it was in the past,internet can help us a lot. we should think in a witty sentence,something mika-related (it´s interesting the mess of lyrics like in grace kelly and gray skully) and spread it all over the net. but all with the same sentence. that´s what publicists do,using a short sentence lots of times.

we don´t need mika´s permission to write his name in a post!!!

if anyone of you have a interesting sentence to spread.... tell us!!!!:aah:

thank you ingie!! i´ll try!!

i think as it was in the past,internet can help us a lot. we should think in a witty sentence,something mika-related (it´s interesting the mess of lyrics like in grace kelly and gray skully) and spread it all over the net. but all with the same sentence. that´s what publicists do,using a short sentence lots of times.

we don´t need mika´s permission to write his name in a post!!!

if anyone of you have a interesting sentence to spread.... tell us!!!!:aah:

Yes! I think is a great idea like an slogan... I'm still thinking a sentences but I'm not good at this... and if it's in english worse...

just "interesting"??:mf_rosetinted:

come on freddie!! your friends say you are a genius... can you give us a slogan????:aah:

A tired genius .. :naughty:

I think it has huge potential , just it needs some focus and hopefully some team mika buy in.I would be interested in Mika's actual word on this and the intention.

Im careful these days not to dismiss anything you know? , it could really take off .. and especially with all the energy in here :biggrin2:

I think its important to take on all ideas as much as we can and try to harness that , if possible .:biggrin2:

My Hmmmmmmm is just thinking it over:aah:

A tired genius .. :naughty:

I think it has huge potential , just it needs some focus and hopefully some team mika buy in.I would be interested in Mika's actual word on this and the intention.

Im careful these days not to dismiss anything you know? , it could really take off .. and especially with all the energy in here :biggrin2:

I think its important to take on all ideas as much as we can and try to harness that , if possible .:biggrin2:

My Hmmmmmmm is just thinking it over:aah:

of course we need mika or team mika support... or at least his consent.. but it´s just you,the mods,who has to ask for it!!!

i can´t imagine mika or team mika saying "no,we don´t want you to spread the word".....

we are the MFC,they know how it works...

but if first of all we need his consent... what are you all wainting for?? first get his consent and then we can all work together about focusing ideas and making slogans or whatever!!!

we wanna work and the world needs more mika-news!!!!!

Hmm.. :huh: I've done some promoting, if that's what you count it.. :teehee:

What about wearing his shirts all the time.

Dancing around the Mall to Lollipop

Requesting/Emailing youre radio station.. they e-mailed back too. :lmfao:

moving his CD's to the front of the store.. :naughty:

I'm only 14, so that's pretty darn good, if you ask me.:aah:

of course we need mika or team mika support... or at least his consent.. but it´s just you,the mods,who has to ask for it!!!

i can´t imagine mika or team mika saying "no,we don´t want you to spread the word".....

but if first of all we need his consent... what are you all wainting for?? first get his consent and then we can all work together about focusing ideas and making slogans or whatever!!!

I dont think we need them to tick all boxes and we cant do anything unless they say so .. that was never how MFC worked , as we have been told its "organic" , not having team mika / management all over us means its very creative and therefore ideas / projects / concepts happen ... by the fans:thumb_yello:

Launch and learn , we did not exactly ask for permission when developing the MFC , we just drove for it to be official and respected :thumb_yello:

I dont think we need them to tick all boxes and we cant do anything unless they say so .. that was never how MFC worked , as we have been told its "organic" , not having team mika / management all over us means its very creative and therefore ideas / projects / concepts happen ... by the fans:thumb_yello:

Launch and learn , we did not exactly ask for permission when developing the MFC , we just drove for it to be official and respected :thumb_yello:

woow freddie,i hardly understand your english... i think i need to copy and paste this post to queenie to translate it to me....:mf_rosetinted:

they did tell mika's team about this - but don't expect an answer very soon, team mika runs on its own time. :bleh:

of course everyone can do things also without mika's consent. you can vote, contact your local radio station to request mika, buy mika's music and motivate others to do the same... just if we build up a huge organization on here, with slogan, flyers, etc., it might be a bit too much at once if it's done without mika's consent. :wink2:

Hey there Ingie;

I'm fully in.

Add me to the list for New Zealand also.

I already have Mika's Army going, both on facebook and twitter.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikas-Army/108264619216928

http://www.twitter.com/mikasarmy

if you like, i can add you as admin. I also think, if we're going to be spending money handing out fliers, paying for advertisments on facebook could also be very effective. (once everything is better oganised, of course.)

I can't afford ads myself at the moment, but its another idea to throw out there :original:

they did tell mika's team about this - but don't expect an answer very soon, team mika runs on its own time. :bleh:

of course everyone can do things also without mika's consent. you can vote, contact your local radio station to request mika, buy mika's music and motivate others to do the same... just if we build up a huge organization on here, with slogan, flyers, etc., it might be a bit too much at once if it's done without mika's consent. :wink2:

yeah,i was told about team mika.....:teehee:

i´ve been thinking.... it´s not the same me sendind an e-mail saying: "hi, my name is blablabla and i love mika,can you please play rain?" than a more serious message FROM THE MFC: "hello,this is a message from the MFC (copy the link) and we would be very grateful bla bla bla bla...."

first message is like "bah,another mika-fan...." :shun:

second message is like: "the official club is sending a message"

can the MFC itself send e-mails?? or at last,we could contact with each country representative and ask them to do this, like "hello,i´m blablabla and i´m the MFC representative for (name of the country) and i want blab balblablabal...."

the same message for all the countries,of course.....

it´s not too much work,i think,and it can run... sounds serious...

what do you think??

i´ve been thinking.... it´s not the same me sendind an e-mail saying: "hi, my name is blablabla and i love mika,can you please play rain?" than a more serious message FROM THE MFC: "hello,this is a message from the MFC (copy the link) and we would be very grateful bla bla bla bla...."

can the MFC itself send e-mails?? or at last,we could contact with each country representative and ask them to do this, like "hello,i´m blablabla and i´m the MFC representative for (name of the country) and i want blab balblablabal...."

what do you think??

it also would be a great idea to mention (in the message for radio stations) that here in the MFC there are 18.700 fans registered and the ones in this country (where the radio station belongs) would tune in to that radio station if they play mika´s songs or talk about him....

(have you noticed that i want this to run??):aah:

I'm in! In practice I allready spread the word! But if there's anything I can do, contact me! I'm used to organising events (old PA) and have a lot of contacts and live near Amsterdam and Hilversum (TV city of Holland).

Last year I've organised a fan day, but it didn't work out, not enough people showed up! But managed to organise all kinds of activities without spending too much money.

And becouse of my age, people tent to take me serious! That's something I like to use!

sounds good i have been trying to do this already and got most of my family into him (i have a big family :teehee:)

ill try some more tho! can i please be added to the list as well as mika_me?

both of us for Australia please :)

what do you think??

tbh, i don't think it makes a big difference to the radio stations whether it's one mika fan or 100 who want to hear the song... of course fans want to hear songs of their fave artist. but radio stations have to serve the general public, not a bunch of fans. and then, we can't guarantee a certain amount of local listeners to the radio stations - and it makes no sense for a radio station in, say, ecuador, if someone from germany listens to them, and vice versa. i still think it's better if people send individual messages to radio stations, instead of mfc sending a message - this wouldn't make any difference. it could as well be mika calling the radio station, saying "please play my music, i have 2 million fans worldwide who bought my album" - and that's probably what the record company promoters tell the radio stations anyway - and it still doesn't help. :dunno:

in the end, every radio station decides for themselves whether they want to play mika or not, no matter how many fans write to them. the only way how we can really force them to play his music, is to try and boost the sales of the single. if a song is in the top 20 or even top 10, the radio stations have no choice but play it.

Hello!

I am from Quebec city and i am doing it since 2007. I also craft Mikaish Things like hand bag, diary, poster and others stuff and use them so every time people ask me about it i telle them about Mika.

I was even able to make all my fitness teacher buy the cd to play them in class.

So Please put my name on the List for Canada and Quebec city