MIKA in Warsaw!! 29-08-2010 Orange Festival /finally/

agnieszka

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH I KNOW! God i still can't believe it! pls wake me up coz it has to be a DREAM! :yay::woot_jump:

It's no dream.. Mission accomplished :biggrin2:

Wow!

:woot_jump:

Happy for the Polish fans:thumb_yello:

Thanks Suzie! :biggrin2:

Oh yes! We WILL make that night special for him too:biggrin2: I'm so excited to see Mika in my home country finally!!! Thank you Mika!! AAAAAAA!!!!! Best news in a few good months!!!! It's just amazing!!! If anyone from outside Poland's going and you need help in booking hotel etc. pm me.

The wait is over my dear countrymen! Doczekaliśmy się! :biggrin2:

MIKA will play in Warsaw on Sunday 29th of August!!

Info here:

http://orangewarsawfestival.tvn.pl/33682,mika-zahipnotyzuje-warszawe,aktualnosc.html

(in Polish)

Tickets go on sale tomorrow, that is May 27th. They will cost 99 PLN which is around £20.

O ja! xD

Wiesz może czy to będzie cały jego koncert czy tylko kilka piosenek?:)

The wait is over my dear countrymen! Doczekaliśmy się! :biggrin2:

MIKA will play in Warsaw on Sunday 29th of August!!

Info here:

http://orangewarsawfestival.tvn.pl/33682,mika-zahipnotyzuje-warszawe,aktualnosc.html

(in Polish)

Tickets go on sale tomorrow, that is May 27th. They will cost 99 PLN which is around £20.

Thank you Agnieszka ! I'm so happy :wub2:.

Cieszę się ogromnie. :boing:

Thank you Agnieszka ! I'm so happy :wub2:.

Cieszę się ogromnie. :boing:

My pleasure! Really, I've been waiting for 3 years to be able to create a thread with that title :wub2:

Przy okazji, nie wiem, czy zagladasz czasem na polskie forum M? Tam tez rozmawiamy o koncercie. Jesli nie znasz adresu, a masz ochote podzielic sie radoscia, co czynimy od wczoraj, to zapraszamy :original:

http://www.mikasounds.pl/forum

Tak:biggrin2:

Probably won't go though and just eat my pierogi at home :tears:

Pierogi can be addictive, I presume pierogi will be Mika's new obsession. :biggrin2:

MIKA MIKA MIKA, W KOŃCU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm sure he'd love pierogi z kapusta i grzybami! I also suggest Zubrowka - but this after the show only:mf_rosetinted:

I'd suggest ruskie, but I'm sure MIKA wouldn't mind to try some Zubrowka, yeah :das:

I'd suggest ruskie, but I'm sure MIKA wouldn't mind to try some Zubrowka, yeah :das:

Yeah, pierogi and a bit of zubrowka and we can do whatever we want with him:biggrin2: Lock him in a big cage in the ZOO (next to the monkeys)?:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Yeah, pierogi and a bit of zubrowka and we can do whatever we want with him:biggrin2: Lock him in a big cage in the ZOO (next to the monkeys)?:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

:roftl: I love that idea Susie! but maybe...next to the lion?:wink2: and I love your signature....very smart:roftl:

:roftl: I love that idea Susie! but maybe...next to the lion?:wink2: and I love your signature....very smart:roftl:

Haha, thanks:biggrin2: I considered lions, but I think the monkeys would really like him :naughty:

Fell free to copy the siggy :biggrin2:

Archived