Turkish interview 30-05-2010

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly :naughty:.

But this is all speculation anyway. I doubt that there are many people sending these things, and if there are, that Laura knows them or knows them all, in order to know their motivation :dunno:

Plus, Mika has a great memory, and one doesn't need to send him anything home in order to be "recognised", if that is the way that people were to be inclined...If you go to a few gigs he will remember your face if he sees you at the front and/or after the gig. He often even remembers where people come from :shocked:.

Mika does have a brilliant memory. I do wonder if he recognises me though, because he's never shown any recognition to me :aah: Y'know like, he's never called me by my name or anything or said he knows who I am :dunno: But I've seen him enough times so he should recognise me by now :naughty:

Mika does have a brilliant memory. I do wonder if he recognises me though, because he's never shown any recognition to me :aah: Y'know like, he's never called me by my name or anything or said he knows who I am :dunno: But I've seen him enough times so he should recognise me by now :naughty:

Same here :naughty:

Maybe some people are classed as a security risk .. shame if that ever happened :blink:

Shame on them indeed :naughty:. But I'm sure that there are a lot of other behaviours that will get one classed as a "security risk", and they don't necessarily involve sending him presents to his house :roftl:.

:blink:

Do you think that those who send him stuff to his place are aware that they may be doing something 'wrong'? :confused:

Welll, Mika himself doesn't seem to be aware of it, as he goes around thanking these people out of his own accord, so why would anyone else think that? :insane:

Same here :naughty:

A liiiiiiittle bit of proof would suffice and put my mind at rest though :naughty::teehee:

At least Jimmy and iMMa know who I am! :pinkbow:

I wonder if they all talk about us when they're altogether...like Mika and the band...they must do...I wonder what they say :aah:

A liiiiiiittle bit of proof would suffice and put my mind at rest though :naughty::teehee:

I wonder if they all talk about us when they're altogether...like Mika and the band...they must do...I wonder what they say :aah:

I don't know if I want to know :naughty:

Did I ever tell you this? In Belfast, Andy was telling me that "they" (not sure who that included) were watching the Album Chart Show the night before on TV, and that they saw us at the front there.

He said that I had gotten tons of camera time, and asked if my friends and people from work were texting me to tell me, and then he said "and we saw Caz on camera a lot too".

So I guess that this counts as proof? :naughty:

Plus, Mika has a great memory, and one doesn't need to send him anything home in order to be "recognised", if that is the way that people were to be inclined...If you go to a few gigs he will remember your face if he sees you at the front and/or after the gig. He often even remembers where people come from :shocked:.

I complitely agree with you!!!

Did I ever tell you this? In Belfast, Andy was telling me that "they" (not sure who that included) were watching the Album Chart Show the night before on TV, and that they saw us at the front there.

He said that I had gotten tons of camera time, and asked if my friends and people from work were texting me to tell me, and then he said "and we saw Caz on camera a lot too".

So I guess that this counts as proof? :naughty:

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG?????????????

HOW THE HECK COULD YOU FORGET TO TELL ME THIS OMFG :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Mika does have a brilliant memory. I do wonder if he recognises me though, because he's never shown any recognition to me :aah: Y'know like, he's never called me by my name or anything

I don't think he's that great with names though, just faces. Wasn't he calling Jemma Chelsea for the longest time? :lmfao:

Welll, Mika himself doesn't seem to be aware of it, as he goes around thanking these people out of his own accord, so why would anyone else think that? :insane:

Yes. :lmfao:

I think I'll base my opinion on how Mika reacts to receiving gifts on his thank you notes and not some kind and finely translated article about not liking gypsies sleeping on his doorstep. :freak:

I don't think he's that great with names though, just faces. Wasn't he calling Jemma Chelsea for the longest time? :lmfao:

Yeah I recall some story about him not calling Jemma by her actual name :roftl::roftl:

:blink:

Do you think that those who send him stuff to his place are aware that they may be doing something 'wrong'? :confused:

Send him stuff- probably not, it's hardly an infringement of privacy.

Deliver it personally or hang round peering in at windows- yes, surely most people know that's out of line. He's not going to get the chance to recognise ME as the woman who got him out of the bath to give him something he didn't want, that's for sure

In any case, I really really really don't think that he finds fans at his door all the time, or even any of the time.

:lmao: I am sure he gets a few now and again, but mostly people on holiday I'd guess. Most locals have a life to live.

Oh yes, that's right. I forgot about that. Andy seems to be good with names. :teehee:

OMG how the heck could you forget to say?! :roftl::roftl: If he said that to me about any of you guys I'd be texting or emailing you straight away! :lmfao:

Anything else I should know while we're at it? :roftl::roftl:

Send him stuff- probably not, it's hardly an infringement of privacy.

Deliver it personally or hang round peering in at windows- yes, surely most people know the novelty of that's gonna wear off pretty quickly. And yet I think Laura's probably right about their motivation being recognition- any sort of recognition

It's funny, because being known as "the girl who hangs outside my doorstep a few minutes every day" isn't exactly how I'd like to be recognised :naughty:

Who would?

OMG how the heck could you forget to say?! :roftl::roftl: If he said that to me about any of you guys I'd be texting or emailing you straight away! :lmfao:

Anything else I should know while we're at it? :roftl::roftl:

Well if Sara can't remember to tell you I certainly can't. They sometimes say so much it goes in one ear and out of the other. :wink2:

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG?????????????

HOW THE HECK COULD YOU FORGET TO TELL ME THIS OMFG :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry, sometimes things happen, you know, and then you sort of lose track of what is going on and who knows what :naughty:.

But yeah, he knew very well who you were, that's the crux of it.

Yeah that Chelsea thing was hysterical :roftl:, but I think that he's clear on Jemma now :naughty:. I think that he had a lapse with her, cause he seems to remember many people's names otherwise :aah:. I recall when we were at the pub thing, in September, and he pointed at Bab, and asked Jemma: "Is Bab tweeting?"

:lmfao:

Well if Sara can't remember to tell you I certainly can't. They sometimes say so much it goes in one ear and out of the other. :wink2:

I'm glad I'm forgetful LOL!! :lmfao:

No I'm kiddin', s'alright. I shouldn't be that surprised that Andy knows who I am, we've spoken a couple of times. And he's hugged me too, so that blatantly means I'm special. :pinkbow:

:aah:

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry, sometimes things happen, you know, and then you sort of lose track of what is going on and who knows what :naughty:.

But yeah, he knew very well who you were, that's the crux of it.

:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah that Chelsea thing was hysterical :roftl:, but I think that he's clear on Jemma now :naughty:. I think that he had a lapse with her, cause he seems to remember many people's names otherwise :aah:. I recall when we were at the pub thing, in September, and he pointed at Bab, and asked Jemma: "Is Bab tweeting?"

:lmfao:

Oh yeah lol!!! Oh that pub thing was so cool for so many reasons. It was my first time to really interact with him as a person, rather than just a fangurl fumbling on her words asking for an autograph. I still can't play I asked him if he was gonna play WAG instead of "We Are Golden". And he laughed at my dancing too. :doh:

I'm glad I'm forgetful LOL!! :lmfao:

No I'm kiddin', s'alright. I shouldn't be that surprised that Andy knows who I am, we've spoken a couple of times. And he's hugged me too, so that blatantly means I'm special. :pinkbow:

:aah:

Ok Cazzie, if you're gonna get bigheaded about this, I will suddenly "remember" some other story to counteract this one :sneaky2:

:naughty: alright, joking, jooooking :biggrin2:

Ok Cazzie, if you're gonna get bigheaded about this, I will suddenly "remember" some other story to counteract this one :sneaky2:

:naughty: alright, joking, jooooking :biggrin2:

:lmfao::teehee:

Hey! Spontaneous hugs are always special. I'm allowed to feel smug, 'kay? :pinkbow:

Okay I'll stop bragging lol :naughty:

Archived