Turkish interview 30-05-2010

Send him stuff- probably not, it's hardly an infringement of privacy.

Deliver it personally or hang round peering in at windows- yes, surely most people know that's out of line. He's not going to get the chance to recognise ME as the woman who got him out of the bath to give him something he didn't want, that's for sure

:roftl: But you know, I have only heard of two incidents of that nature, and that was a long time ago. In 3 years that he's been in the public eye, that's really not a lot.

Of course, I'm not saying that I know everything, far from it :roftl:, so perhaps he gets people knocking on his door every day, but I just genuinely doubt that it's something that happens with any regularity at all.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Send him stuff- probably not, it's hardly an infringement of privacy.

Deliver it personally or hang round peering in at windows- yes, surely most people know that's out of line. He's not going to get the chance to recognise ME as the woman who got him out of the bath to give him something he didn't want, that's for sure

Yes exactly, we're talking about two different things here. And if Mika wants to go around publicly making a show of how much he likes things that he has received at his house he is going to have to deal with the flip side of that - which is, unfortunately, people tapping on his window and weirdos sleeping on the doorstep. :naughty:

Which brings us back to what Mana was saying. If he doesn't want the negative aspects he needs to keep quiet.

Yes exactly, we're talking about two different things here. And if Mika wants to go around publicly making a show of how much he likes things that he has received at his house he is going to have to deal with the flip side of that - which is, unfortunately, people tapping on his window and weirdos sleeping on the doorstep. :naughty:

About this bold bit, I was hanging out with a voice actor friend of mine recently and he said that even voice actors who tend to be quite anonymous sometimes even get this treatment. One of his friends/someone he knew had fans camping outside their doorstep :blink: It's just the weirdest behaviour. They're normal people. Fancy opening your front door in your PJ's/dressing gown to, I don't know, put the trash out or something and end up stepping on some random person/people because they decided that your doorstep seemed more comfortable/better place to sleep than their own bed. It's nuts. Why would anyone do that?

Which brings us back to what Mana was saying. If he doesn't want the negative aspects he needs to keep quiet.

Oh sure- but I must admit, I'm not yet wholly convinced he's moving anyway.

Why is it "convenient"?

I mean his basement is convenient. He's near his family who he works with all of the time. They are just upstairs if he needs them. And lots more reasons. Like he won't have to worry about getting a cleaner.... who is going to walk the dog!... having someone around to drive him places....

Oh sure- but I must admit, I'm not yet wholly convinced he's moving anyway.

Yes me either. Although if he's making up stories then it's a sure indication he (or maybe his family) is getting fed up with people loitering around.

Or he's tired of people asking him why he still lives in his parents' basement at 26. :teehee:

Yes me either. Although if he's making up stories then it's a sure indication he (or maybe his family) is getting fed up with people loitering around.

Or he's tired of people asking him why he still lives in his parents' basement at 26. :teehee:

Well there was an interview headlined "I am not a mummy's boy" (in German) :blush-anim-cl:

Add me to the list of "doubters". I also believe that living in the basement of his family home is convenient for him, and I can't really see him moving....But I guess that we will see. Or won't, as we will have to take his word for it :roftl:.

If Mika is genuinely annoyed by receiving anything at his house, he needs to - pardon my bluntness - shut his mouth and not whisper a word of where he has moved to (if indeed he has). At this point all he's said is that he bought a house in London.

nope, he also said somewhere that it's at a busy street, and didn't he even say not too far from his parent's house? he should be careful, already giving the first hints before he has even moved there! :lmfao: but maybe he's learnt from his mistakes and giving false hints this time, who knows. :teehee:

apart from the flat being small, i could imagine that the reason why he wanted to move is that he always said he didn't feel at home in his flat anymore since it was refurbished. and probably even less, since he showed the inside of his flat to the world in the media. maybe he wants a place again that is "his" place, his little world, and not a public place like his flat has more or less become. maybe he'll even show 1 or 2 rooms of that new house, but if it's a house, there surely is more space to have a private area that no one in public will ever get to see.

or maybe he doesn't care about that at all... :naughty: but i definitely would.

It is interesting to read it. Especially inconsistent statements. If it concerns to another , that is condemnation but if to itself there is already approval...

I have read this and gave it a bit of thought and I feel like I should post here my opinion about what Mika mentioned about the Romanian person.

1. I'm pretty sure Mika said it just like that. :naughty:

2. None of the Romanian fans here should feel ashamed whatsoever! It wasn't any of us who did that and moreover we can only imagine what kind of person that Romanian was, right? It wouldn't be the first time a gypsy (I suppose) would do an embarrasing thing abroad.

Mika respects his fans and he knows that those who do such things are not entirely ok. :loco: He knows that any of his real fans (like us) wouldn't do this.

Moreover Mika is smart enough not to categorize his Romanian fans as being fanatics/obssessed. Whenever we were given the chance (me and Vanessa especially) we put on our best behaviours and didn't embarras ourselves or our country and we've given him a reason to be happy because the show turned out just fine. :teehee:

When I asked him if he's coming to Romania, he didn't show any signs of repulsion. It was more of a: "Is that country even in Europe?!" kind of face. (No worries, Mika, you don't have to know that! :biggrin2: )

SO, girls, don't feel bad about it. It is a shame that things like this happen and that's why I'm never happy to confirm my nationality. :boxed: But WE don't do such things and Mika respects us for that. Even if he doesn't actually know where we come from. (He thought I was Italian when we met in Paris. :aah: )

Chin up and let's change his opinion about the Romanian fan-base in 7 weeks! :thumb_yello:

I have read this and gave it a bit of thought and I feel like I should post here my opinion about what Mika mentioned about the Romanian person.

1. I'm pretty sure Mika said it just like that. :naughty:

2. None of the Romanian fans here should feel ashamed whatsoever! It wasn't any of us who did that and moreover we can only imagine what kind of person that Romanian was, right? It wouldn't be the first time a gypsy (I suppose) would do an embarrasing thing abroad.

Mika respects his fans and he knows that those who do such things are not entirely ok. :loco: He knows that any of his real fans (like us) wouldn't do this.

Moreover Mika is smart enough not to categorize his Romanian fans as being fanatics/obssessed. Whenever we were given the chance (me and Vanessa especially) we put on our best behaviours and didn't embarras ourselves or our country and we've given him a reason to be happy because the show turned out just fine. :teehee:

When I asked him if he's coming to Romania, he didn't show any signs of repulsion. It was more of a: "Is that country even in Europe?!" kind of face. (No worries, Mika, you don't have to know that! :biggrin2: )

SO, girls, don't feel bad about it. It is a shame that things like this happen and that's why I'm never happy to confirm my nationality. :boxed: But WE don't do such things and Mika respects us for that. Even if he doesn't actually know where we come from. (He thought I was Italian when we met in Paris. :aah: )

Chin up and let's change his opinion about the Romanian fan-base in 7 weeks! :thumb_yello:

I agree with about everything you said... but a person doesn't necessarily have to be a gypsy to do that. I have gypsy friends who are more human than many Romanian people out there. So that was a bit rude...

I think i heard about this story before...

Do we really know for sure that that person was indeed Romanian? maybe Mika misinterpreted the man's nationality. but whatever, i am not ashamed at all,it's not as if all the Romanian fans slept at his door.

I agree with Petra on the gypsy thing ( and also,not all the gypsies are Romanians,even though most of them come from our country :naughty:)

stunning pics,btw :teehee:

I agree with about everything you said... but a person doesn't necessarily have to be a gypsy to do that. I have gypsy friends who are more human than many Romanian people out there. So that was a bit rude...

I trust you. But we all know what gypsies do abroad. :boxed: I find it hard to sympathise with them, sorry. :blush-anim-cl: It is because of them that I'm ashamed of my nationality.

I think i heard about this story before...

Do we really know for sure that that person was indeed Romanian? maybe Mika misinterpreted the man's nationality. but whatever, i am not ashamed at all,it's not as if all the Romanian fans slept at his door.

I agree with Petra on the gypsy thing ( and also,not all the gypsies are Romanians,even though most of them come from our country :naughty:)

stunning pics,btw :teehee:

That's what I was wondering too. :lol3:

Let's not discuss this thing here anymore. It's totally off-topic. If you have anything else to tell me about it, you know where you find me. :wink2:

Yeah, the pics are lovely. :wub2:

Archived