right, so Mika's band just found a guy who looked exactly like Mika and did a photo with him :roftl:

I think the guy in the pic is wearing glasses, maybe he isn't but from where I'm standing... :naughty:

by the way... who is the girl?? or you think it´s Yasmine??

:roftl::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
by the way... who is the girl?? or you think it´s Yasmine??

:roftl::roftl:

I see three girls, one looks like the drummer the other one like Imma, the third one I don't know. Sorry if it comes as a surprise, but I ain't Mika encyclopedia, I don't know every single person related to him... you think the guy doesn't look like Mika, I think he does, what's the big deal, I don't see the reason for that many of these ->:roftl: after each of my posts.... :boxed:

right, so Mika's band just found a guy who looked exactly like Mika and did a photo with him :roftl:

From basicamenteyo calling I'm there :mf_rosetinted:

This guy is Dan, he is the bassist who plays on the albums, and he was also playing bass during the acoustic tour (for Song for Sorrow)

And he doesn't wear glasses :naughty:

This guy is Dan' date=' he is the bassist who plays on the albums, and he was also playing bass during the acoustic tour (for Song for Sorrow)

And he doesn't wear glasses :naughty:[/quote']

Yeah, Dan and Mika do look a lot alike. :aah:

If he did wear glasses, it would get even MORE confusing. :roftl:

And of COURSE Mika's the one who's the least evolved. :roftl:

That's not much of a surprise. :teehee:

He's a bit of a monkey. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

iMMa is the perfect nowadays-person :teehee:

i thouhg it was mika as well... they lok so same in the pic

I see three girls, one looks like the drummer the other one like Imma, the third one I don't know. Sorry if it comes as a surprise, but I ain't Mika encyclopedia, I don't know every single person related to him... you think the guy doesn't look like Mika, I think he does, what's the big deal, I don't see the reason for that many of these ->:roftl: after each of my posts.... :boxed:

No need to get mad as you say you are not a Mika encyclopedia,I was just trying to explain you that it wasn´t Mika since I was sure of it,but you still posted like "no?? so Mika found a doble of himself?" like mocking,I keep on with the mocking... that´s all...

No one here is a Mika enciclopedia,but I was sure it was not Mika and I was sure who he was,(though I didn´t know his name) that´s why I asked grace<3 to help me here since she knew his name. That´s all...

Peace?? :huglove:

This guy is Dan' date=' he is the bassist who plays on the albums, and he was also playing bass during the acoustic tour (for Song for Sorrow)

And he doesn't wear glasses :naughty:[/quote']

Thank you :biggrin2:

bones2.jpg

MikaEvolution.jpg

:lmfao:

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE Mika's band?

Especially David... :wub2:

And good to see Dan the bass man around again... and the chick to the right of David looks soooo familiar... maybe she's one of the backing singers?

:lmfao: OG, I totally didn't mean for the whole of that sentence to rhyme!

I think the guy in the pic is wearing glasses, maybe he isn't but from where I'm standing... :naughty:

Nah, they found him a while ago... Dan's been around since at least 2008, and as Grace said, he played bass on TBWKTM and during the acoustic tour...

I wonder where Mana is... I could've sworn she was a big Dan fan...

:naughty:

It's amazing what you can make put of old dusters :wink2:

:wink2:

Doesn't he have to lose his hair for that?:teehee:

Don't get me started on how Mika is getting bad, Petrita, or i'll be spanked...:mf_rosetinted:

Archived