• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And suddenly I feel rather alone here! Everybody seems to be gone!:shocked:

i'm here... just been reading through a few pages of the thread... i dont have any news to give though... just wait for some =P :boing:

i wish i could be there!!!

i'm here... just been reading through a few pages of the thread... i dont have any news to give though... just wait for some =P :boing:

i wish i could be there!!!

Is twitter working at your place? I can't get connected with twitter anymore!

Sorry, gals, am going to bed! It's been a very busy day today, and I'm too tired! I'll be back tomorrow and read everything then! Have fun! And for those who are planning to go to sleep soon: goodnight! And most of all: pleasant dreams!:wink2:

Sorry, gals, am going to bed! It's been a very busy day today, and I'm too tired! I'll be back tomorrow and read everything then! Have fun! And for those who are planning to go to sleep soon: goodnight! And most of all: pleasant dreams!:wink2:

I'm sure there will be lots of reports from this gig tomorrow. Goodnight :bye:

Good night and sweet Mika dreams to you! :huglove:

:naughty:

they're probably really focused and stressed to do everything on time :roftl:

They had quite a list of tasks to perform. :lmfao:

So close to Mika's birthday and we so many MFCers they had to make this gig a very special one! I hope Mika gets a kick out of his fans doing that for him! When I lost my Mika virginity this summer I was dancing and I couldn't even take pics!

Archived