• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have fun! I'm even more jealous of you all now that I know Pearl and the puppets are supporting! My bf and I listen to her music for a few years now and she just twitted "Tomorrow I'm supporting Mika at HMV Picture House in Edinburgh for the Edge Festival. It's been a while Edinburgh! x"

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

I'm with you there Enigma on the happy/sad thing. I HATE it when I don't know when the next gig is going to be :aah:

I guess my bank account may be a little happier though :teehee:

I'm excited for this gig and I'm not even going! So many MFC'ers will be there, and two MFC projects will be given to Mika at this show! (Both of which I have participated and and both will be the first time I'm done a Mika gift!)

I can't wait for all the reports/pictures/videos!!!

Safe trip to all and HAVE FUN!!! :biggrin2:

Have fun everyone!!!:aah::thumb_yello:

Sorry to hear that the Melbourne weather has spread to Scotland...rain rain and more rain. Hope you can keep warm....maybe you'll get hoc choccie for queuing all day:naughty:

I for one will be glad when this thread changes to the report thread, I hate scrolling down through all the RSVPs each page:boxed:

Have fun everyone!!!:aah::thumb_yello:

Sorry to hear that the Melbourne weather has spread to Scotland...rain rain and more rain. Hope you can keep warm....maybe you'll get hoc choccie for queuing all day:naughty:

I for one will be glad when this thread changes to the report thread, I hate scrolling down through all the RSVPs each page:boxed:

You could open up a pre gig chatter thread like we used to do? :dunno:

a tweet from Rose

I'm alive!!! FINALLY got wi-fi, for a little bit at least. Italy was amazing, now at Fringe, weather not as great, good atmosphere.

good to see she's alive :naughty:

:naughty:

awww and shes got wifi!!

wow, they gonna have LOTS of fun!!! :yay:

Archived