• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hallo! :biggrin2:

i am definitely too much offline in august...so i cannot catch up with anything.

but my bag is packed, and i'm flying tomorrow!

see you all there :wub2:

Can't wait to see you! My Italian has improved since Milan - dov'é il bagno!! :roftl:

I'll do my bag at midnight cause now, I leave to work.

I think I'll forget something :aah:

Of jazzy :biggrin2:

If you forget anything I'm sure one of us will be able to help you out, unless it's your ticket, in which case you're pretty stuffed. :teehee:

Oh yes that's definitely an essential sentence to learn :roftl: Learnt any swear words yet? xD

Hahaha my best friend sent me some on twitter after I complained about a man making loads of noise on the train but I was already back in London by then, pssssht!

Most important thing though - coca light e una pizza per favore! :teehee:

Hahaha my best friend sent me some on twitter after I complained about a man making loads of noise on the train but I was already back in London by then, pssssht!

Most important thing though - coca light e una pizza per favore! :teehee:

:naughty::naughty:

I hope you're not planning on translating ALL his lyrics :roftl:

:naughty::naughty:

I hope you're not planning on translating ALL his lyrics :roftl:

Hahah no, I don't think 'touching me touching you' would go down well as a restaurant order. :naughty:

Although it might, you know what those waiters can be like! :teehee:

Hahah no, I don't think 'touching me touching you' would go down well as a restaurant order. :naughty:

Although it might, you know what those waiters can be like! :teehee:

Yes, that's exactly what I was about to say :roftl:

Can't wait to see you! My Italian has improved since Milan - dov'é il bagno!! :roftl:

If you forget anything I'm sure one of us will be able to help you out, unless it's your ticket, in which case you're pretty stuffed. :teehee:

Hello from Rose , Ingie and Me!:biggrin2:

don't worry if you forget your ticket ...there are still some for sale!:teehee:

I finished today's market sales, and I should be ready for the trip to Edinburgh...No! I haven't packed anything----!

I am so restless and cannot do anything but looking at this thread!!!

I should be in a coach by this time tomorrow.

Shall I pack something...such as bubbles or baloons just in case if I won't get the party bag???

On Monday, my dream might come true...:mf_lustslow:

My dream is Mika tasting my sweets!!!!:teehee:

I will take some extras, so if anyone feels very brave, come and see me in the queue.

Coming by train tomorrow! :yay:

Sort of half happy half sad, it'll be my last Mika gig in probably ages... This whole year has been so good, always either looking forward to a gig or being AT a gig! :thumb_yello:

After all I'd managed to reach the ripe old age of 190-ish without previously finding an artist who could inspire me to go to quite so many gigs in so many places. I guess I'll have to get a normal life now...:sad:

Coming by train tomorrow! :yay:

Sort of half happy half sad, it'll be my last Mika gig in probably ages... This whole year has been so good, always either looking forward to a gig or being AT a gig! :thumb_yello:

After all I'd managed to reach the ripe old age of 190-ish without previously finding an artist who could inspire me to go to quite so many gigs in so many places. I guess I'll have to get a normal life now...:sad:

LOL! I know what you mean, even though I haven't run after as many

gigs, especially not this year. However, I'll be there tomorrow -- looking

forward to meeting you! :thumb_yello: I'm taking the train in the a.m.

as well! See you there!

Archived