• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never!! :biggrin2:

Are you home again and when you arriving in ma toon!!:biggrin2:

I'm in Italy, but the town has nothing in it and everyone's gone home so I'm just chilling in the hotel. Gonna get an early night as I have to be up at about 4.30am to catch my train so just uploading vids and catching up with stuff and that.

Get back to London tomorrow, staying over in a hotel near Stansted then heading up to your toon at about half ten and landing at midday I think.

Oh my f------ god.

You lucky girl.. dance.gif

Very lucky girl indeed. *fangurl sigh*

I'm in Italy, but the town has nothing in it and everyone's gone home so I'm just chilling in the hotel. Gonna get an early night as I have to be up at about 4.30am to catch my train so just uploading vids and catching up with stuff and that.

Get back to London tomorrow, staying over in a hotel near Stansted then heading up to your toon at about half ten and landing at midday I think.

Very lucky girl indeed. *fangurl sigh*

Just a quiet weekend then!!:sneaky2:

GEt some rest and be ready to PARTY again!!

Holy Moly. I am jealous. As jealous as a wixard when the mighty gods steal new powers.

Anyone know who the supporting act are?

no a clue actually ..... ?!

THE MFC? :blush-anim-cl:

For all those leaving today, tomorrow or later, have a blast!!!

Make it a party he won't forget :yay:

and don't drink too much wiskey, you need to remember the details :mf_rosetinted:

Edingburgh will be invaded by MFC! :teehee:

We will have a blast alright!

I dont think I will be eating too much whiskey :teehee:

EDIT: DRINKING

Just a quiet weekend then!!:sneaky2:

GEt some rest and be ready to PARTY again!!

Oh I'll have plenty of rest. And a Wetherspoons brekkie @ Stansted too. OM NOM NOM.

I'll be ready for partying.

Spoke to him last night - he doesn't know what the show's gonna be like. I take this as him trying something different and there being hella mistakes all night, but I reckon it'll be massively fun. Can't wait!

Sounds promising, can't wait!! :roftl:

who knows, maybe he'll do a new song?! : teehee:

Either way, I think it's gonna be amazing...:mf_lustslow :

Of course he will. ...how was that scottish anthem song called again that FD wanted us all to learn by heart?? :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha you'll be sick of it by the time Rose and I have finished telling you every single detail six times over. :biggrin2:

Then you can continue telling me every single detail six times over... :naughty:

Packing my bag! I have to get up at 4.30! It's madness! The things I do for you:mf_rosetinted:

:huglove: Safe trip, biatch! :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

I've been very hyper today!!

Can't wait to see you all:blush-anim-cl :

Can't wait too!! Safe trip to everyone, see you on sunday afternoon / evening or monday! :group_hug:

:aah::aah:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe it's only 2 days to go, i'm like a kid getting excited about Christmas:roftl: I'm so looking forwrd to meeting you all and having a blast! Wishing you all safe journeys and see you on

MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

:aah::aah:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe it's only 2 days to go, i'm like a kid getting excited about Christmas:roftl: I'm so looking forwrd to meeting you all and having a blast! Wishing you all safe journeys and see you on

MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Thanks! I'm excited too! I managed to convince my best friend to come along!

Looking forward to see you all!!!! :roftl:

I leave tomorow! So Excited :biggrin2:

Instructions => printed ! If anyone can bring a scissors ... Cause I think it's not possible for me in the plane ^^

I'll land at 11.30pm, so, I think I'll meet you all on monday :aah:

me too. in fact more nervous than excited. don't know why :aah:

See you all tomorrow or the day after!! :naughty:

:boing:

honestly .... i cannie even be bothered going ......... notttttttttttttttttttttt :roftl:

Archived